剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Talk it over with your friend.
和你的朋友商量商量
I don't need to think about it.
根本不用考虑
What kind of thing is that to say?
这算怎么档子事
I didn't mean to offend you.
我无意冒犯
I just assumed that you'd be open
只是觉得
to a different sort of arrangement,
你应该接受另外一种生活
Bohemian that you are.
像波西米亚人一样自♥由♥自在
Well, I'm not open to it at all.
我不会接受这样的生活
Well, the more fool I.
那么 恕我愚昧了
No need to keep your friend waiting.
别让你的朋友久等
*I wish I was
*我多么渴望
*In Carrickfergus
*身在卡里克弗格斯
*Only for nights
*度过一个又一个夜晚
*In Ballygrant
*在巴利格兰特
*I would swim over
*我可以游过
*The deepest ocean
*那深邃的海洋
*The deepest ocean
*那深邃的海洋
*For my love to find
*找回我的爱人
*But the sea is wide
*但这片海洋太宽阔
*And I cannot swim over...
*我无力游过
Where's your brother? I don't know.
你弟弟在哪 不知道
What? Dad, "Carrickfergus."
什么 爸爸 听《卡里克弗格斯》
Oh, what do I give a shit?
关我屁事呢
*I wings to fly
*我展翅高飞
*If I could find me
*如果我能寻觅到
*A handsome boatman...
*一位英俊的船夫
Where the hell were you?
你去哪儿了
The boys were using my sash to play tarzan.
弟兄们以我的名义招摇撞骗
Where were you?
你在哪儿
Every year with this.
每年都是这一出
*For I'm drunk today
*因为今朝我已醉
*And I'm seldom sober
*而且我很少清醒着
*A handsome rover
*英俊的流浪者
*From town to town
*从一个城镇游荡到另一个
*Oh, but I'm sick now
*现在我已病入膏肓
*My days are numbered
*时日也不多
*So come all ye young men
*来吧 年轻人
*And lay me down.
*将我埋葬
Duncan O'Conner, everybody!
邓肯·奥康纳 大家鼓掌
Bravo!
太棒了
Thank you, Mayor Bacharach.
谢谢你 巴卡洛克市长
God bless America
上帝保佑美国
and god bless the Emerald Isle.
保佑翡翠岛[爱尔兰岛别称]
Fellow members of the Ancient Order of the Celts,
遵循凯尔特人传统的各位
welcome one and all to our annual
欢迎你们来到一年一度的
St. Patrick's eve dinner.
圣帕里特里克节前夜晚宴
As is our custom, I'd like to turn over the festivities
依例 让我们热烈欢迎
to Atlantic county's esteemed Treasurer,
大西洋郡受人尊敬的司库先生
that proud Irishman, Enoch Thompson.
自豪的爱尔兰人 伊诺克·汤普森
When do I get to talk?
什么时候轮到我演讲
They're here to enjoy themselves.
他们只不过是来找乐子的
Is it really necessary?
你觉得有必要吗
Hear hear, Nucky! Good evening, gentlemen.
听你的了 努基 晚上好 先生们
This being an election year, with your kind indulgence,
又是一年选举年 承蒙各位厚爱
Sheriff Eli Thompson has
在开始前 请出治安官伊莱·汤普森
asked to say a few words before we get started.
给我们大家讲几句话
So this one's gonna talk now?
现在轮到他讲话了
Thank you, Enoch, Mr. Mayor.
感谢伊诺克 感谢市长先生
Have a drink.
先来杯酒吧
Your hands are shaking.
你的手在抖
Friends, Romans...
朋友们 罗马人
...and Irishmen...
以及爱尔兰人
Lend me your beers!
把你的酒给我喝吧
...Tomorrow we will celebrate our patron saint,
明天我们将庆祝主保圣人
the beloved St. Patrick,
敬爱的圣帕特里克
he what drove the snakes out of Ireland.
这位曾经将蛇赶出爱尔兰的人
That's right! Hear hear!
说得好 是啊
Today I submit for your approval
今天 我希望得到你们的认同
that he should have drove the English out.
他本该将英国赶出去
Yeah!
对
My friends, it wasn't a famine of nature
朋友们 并非自然灾荒
that killed our forefathers.
杀害了我们的先祖
It was a famine by Cromwell.
这一切都是克伦威尔造成的
That's right!
说得对
And now in our own time
而在我们的时代
the murdering Brits are at it again,
杀害不列颠人的事情卷土重来
slaughtering the heroes
东部凯勒梅堡监狱叛乱中的英雄们
of the eastern rebellion in Kilmainham gaol--
也都被屠♥杀♥
Pearse and McDonagh... That's right!
他们是皮尔斯 麦克多纳 说得对
Eamonn Ceannt and Jonah Clarke.
埃蒙·圣特和约拿·克拉克
Thomas, you idiot. What's he know? He was born in the states.
是托马斯 你这白♥痴♥ 他知道什么啊 他在这儿出生的
Of course. Yes, Thomas.
当然 没错 托马斯
You speculating that those of us born here
你以为我们出生在这里
are less committed to the troubles back home?
就不管故乡发生的事了吗
I'm saying I've seen things with me own eyes in Dublin.
我是说我亲眼看到了发生在都柏林的事
By what right do the English
英国人有什么权利
suppress our brothers across the ocean?
逼迫我们的兄弟远渡重洋来到这儿
My district alone raised over $2,000 for the fight.
我的区出资两千美元支持战争
I held a fuckin' line against
我手里拿着火钳子
the Brits with nothin' more than a fire poker.
和英国人对抗 不退一步
It's my sons who are fighting and dying.
在战斗和死亡的都是我们的子孙
With arms we provided.
使用的是我们提供的武器
Up the rebels! Up your asses!
支持谋反 放屁
By no right at all, gentlemen...
先生们 没有权利
You're gonna have a fucking riot on your hands.
你的手下们要打起来了
...Our brothers across the country Say that again!
我们的兄弟遍布全国 再说一次
Gentlemen, we here in the United States, we--
先生们 我们是在美国 我们
Sheriff Eli Thompson, everybody.
以上是治安官伊莱·汤普森的演讲 大家鼓掌
You remember that.
你给我记住了
So sit down!
你给我坐下吧
What do you call an Irishman who doesn't swear?
你们怎样称呼不起誓的爱尔兰人
A mute.
哑巴
What do you call an Irishman who doesn't drink?
你们怎样称呼不喝酒的爱尔兰人
A corpse.
死人
What do you call an Irishman from Atlantic city?
你们怎样称呼大西洋城的爱尔兰人呢
It doesn't matter where he's from; you call him an Irishman!
不管他打哪儿来 你们都叫他爱尔兰人
Erin go bragh!
爱尔兰永存
Now let me hear those pipes.
现在让我们欣赏风笛演奏
The little people--
这些矮人们
They've been to the end of the rainbow
他们曾经去过彩虹的尽头
and they're here with the pots of gold.
给我们带来了一罐又一罐的金子
Whoo!
太棒了
Hey, where's the green beer?
怎么没有生啤
Not this year, assemblyman.
今年没有 议员先生
But it's a goddamn tradition.
该死的 这是传统
The feds found our stash.
联邦探员发现了我们的货
You gotta go easy on this stuff, okay?
你要看淡这事 明白吗
Bad girl. Not bad, just go easy.
做个坏女孩 不做坏女孩 淡定些而已
We should go down to Chinatown for a bowl.
我们应该去唐人街吸一口
What did I just say?
我刚才怎么说的来着
But it's so much better when you smoke it.
但吸的时候会感觉好一些
Palm trees and sunshine. We'll do that, I promise.
棕榈树和阳光 我保证会带你去的
Tell me a story.
给我讲个故事
About what? You.
什么故事 你的
Something happy.
开心点的故事
Uh... okay.
好吧
Well, I was-- what, seven?
我那时候 大概七岁
What'd you look like? Like I do now
那时候你长什么样 和现在差不多
Smaller, hair down to here.
个子矮很多 头发这么长
No. Yeah.
不是吧 是的
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表