剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, you pay. You pay.
明显是你
I know.
当然不是我
Now he's-- he's on the trolley.
开始狡辩了
Number one, we got a product a fella's gotta have. Yeah.
首先 这是大家的生活必备品 对
Even better is that we got a product he ain't allowed to have.
特别是这些东西变成违禁物品之后
They might as weel outlaw smoking. A man's on holiday,
他们迟早要禁烟 听我的
believe me, he wants a drink,
男人去度假 想小酌一番
He'll pay the price for it. That's right.
就要花大价钱 没错
How about the law? The law? I am the law, Georgie boy.
那法案怎么办 什么法 我就是法 老乔
Or are you so fucking soused you thought I'm Lillian Gish, huh?
或者你喝多了把我认成莉莲·吉什[美国演员]
I mean this ain't a flower. It's not a flower.
这挂的可不是花哦
I'm gonna kick him outta here right now. You're outta here.
我得把他赶出去 出去
The feds! You're under arrest.
我是指联邦探员 你被捕了
The feds, the fucking prohis.
那些联邦禁酒探员
Oh, the feds, the fucking pro--
联邦禁酒探员
Dogcatchers with badges.
带着警章的狗腿子罢了
With all due deference to dogcatchers.
敬伟大的狗腿子们
Now, as ward bosses, you'll each be responsible
各位大佬们 你们现在
for taking orders and collecting
必须掌握各自治下
from your restaurants, hotels, what have you.
酒店餐馆的酒水需求量
Those orders will be reviewed by my brother and his men,
再交给我弟弟和他手下
who'll supervise delivery.
他们将负责送货
Which brings me to a few personnel changes.
差点忘了向大家引荐一个人
You all remember Jimmy Darmody? Welcome back, kid!
还记得吉米·达莫迪吗 欢迎回归 孩子
Welcome home, Jimmy. Welcome back, kid.
欢迎回家 吉米 欢迎回来 孩子
Gave them huns hell, I heard.
听说你把他们整的不清
Sure did. He did.
是的 那当然了
And now that he's made the world safe for democracy,
现在他将为保护世界民♥主♥自♥由♥而奋斗
he's back to lend us a hand too.
他会来个我们帮把手
In three weeks Paddy Ryan is taking over
三周后 帕迪·瑞恩
as chief clerk of the fourth ward.
将接管第四区
Jimmy here'll be pat's man friday.
吉米将在周五归到帕特手下
Attaboy. Paddy.
不错 帕迪
Congratulations, Paddy. Gentlemen, it's an honor.
恭喜你了 帕迪 先生们 我荣幸之至
Paddy ryan a good man. Look out, mayor,
帕迪·瑞恩 好样的 小心了市长
the kid'll have your job one day.
搞不好哪天他就夺了你的权
He can have it right now if he wants it.
现在给他又有什么关系
Give it time, mr. Mayor. Welcome aboard, paddy.
慢慢来 市长先生 欢迎入伙 帕迪
Prohibition!
禁酒令生效
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪
What's eating you? Nothing. I don't know.
什么事这么急 没什么
My stomach. oh, go have a brioski.
肚子痛 喝一杯就好了
Will you look at this shit? James.
看这些扯淡的玩意 詹姆斯
No, put it in your mouth.
这个要放到嘴里
Dempsey-- "Champ was no draft dodger.
看这个邓普西写的 拳王不是逃兵役
He explains his status during war."
他只是反战
So what did he say?
都写些什么
I don't know. He supported his mother.
不清楚 估计就是胡言乱语
It's a bunch of baloney.
满篇胡扯吧
They couldn't write it if it wasn't true.
要是胡扯怎么会登出来
Wise up, Ange. It's a bill of goods.
别天真了 安吉 有钱都能使鬼推磨
You think a fella would give up that type of opportunity
这么好个保卫国家的机会
to go fight for his country?
哪个真汉子会躲躲闪闪的
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么了 干什么这么瞪着我
Princeton wasn't exactly the heavyweight championship, Angela.
普林斯顿可算不上重量级拳王 安吉拉
Have you given it any more thought?
你要不要再考虑下
I'd be 25 by the time I graduated-- almost 26.
等毕业我都25 快26岁了
I could go to work. Doing what?
我可以出去找工作 做什么
Painting pictures?
光靠画画吗
And what about Skeezix here?
那斯基克斯谁来带
Where are you going? Hey, sit down, eat your food.
你去哪 坐下 把东西吃完
No no, come on. You gotta eat this mush.
别跑 你必须把粥吃了
Get up. Come on. What about you, right? Yeah.
上来 坐好 好好吃 就是
Drink your milk. One more bite.
把牛奶喝了 再吃一勺
You know, you could learn a lot working for Ryan maybe.
跟着瑞恩倒也能长不少见识吧
Are the eggs ready yet? Hold your horses!
蛋煎好了吗 耐心等着
Your mother's screwy if she thinks
一听说我要给倒霉蛋瑞恩打工
I'm gonna work for a sap like Ryan.
你老妈就神经错乱了
Ryan's a sap. Ryan is a sap.
瑞恩是倒霉蛋 确实是个倒霉蛋
Don't say that.
不许乱讲话
I drank all my milk. Good.
牛奶喝完了 很好
So what are you gonna do?
那你要怎么办
I'm gonna talk to Nucky.
我会跟努基谈谈
I don't know, two years killing jerries
和德国鬼子打了两年的仗
doesn't exactly prepare you for a whole lot else.
可没教给我很多东西
As prohibition agents,
联邦禁酒探员
you represent the finest america has to offer,
是全美精英中的精英
the first line of defense in the war against illegal liquor,
你们将奋战查于违禁烈酒第一线
stout-hearted men,
你们是不屈不挠的战士
centurions for the modern age,
当今时代的先锋
unswerving in duty and incorruptible
必将刚正不阿
in character.
不畏任何糖衣炮弹
Raise your right hands.
举起你们的右手
I... I...
我 我
...state your name...
说自己的名字
...do so solemnly swear... ...do so solemnly swear...
在此庄严宣誓 在此庄严宣誓
...to uphold the laws of the constitution of the united states...
坚决维护美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
...to uphold the laws of the constitution of the united states...
坚决维护美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
...to root out criminality in all forms...
根除各种罪恶之源
...to root out criminality in all forms...
根除各种罪恶之源
...and vigorously uphold all laws...
维护♥法♥律 以身作则
Nuck.
努克
Nucky.
努基
Oh. What time is it?
现在几点了
2:30.
两点半
Nucky, are you up?
努基 你要起床吗
What the fuck's the matter?
到底有什么事
There's a lady waiting to see you.
有位女士等着要见你
She's been waiting over an hour.
她已经等了一个多小时了
She says it is urgent. She's pregnant.
她说是件要紧事 她有身孕
What?
什么
You met her last night. Last night?
你昨晚才见过她 昨晚
She saw you talk or something.
她说她昨晚听了你的演讲还是什么
Ah ah! The Tempremence League.
明白了 在女性戒酒联盟大会上
Why didn't you say so?
你刚刚为什么不说
I just did.
我这不是说了吗
"Pregnant woman here to see you"
你刚才说 "有位怀孕的女士要见你"
Give me a fucking nosebleed.
惊了我一身冷汗
I, I, I--I would never--
我 我以后再也不
I am so sorry. I would never inter--
真抱歉 我再也不
interinterrupt.
打 打扰你们了
I go. I...
我这就走 我
Gentlemen, welcome to the brighton.
先生们 欢迎来到布莱顿酒店
We got a nice high floor, right?
楼上有雅间对吧
I want to look at the water.
我想俯瞰大海
Oh, rest assured, sir, all our rooms have an ocean view.
您放心 这里所有房♥间都看得到海景
Boys. Mr. Torrio.
伙计们 托里奥先生
Rothstein. See, I told you he'd come.
罗斯坦 看见没有 我都说了他会来
Big Jim Colosimo, Arnold Rothstein,
这是"大块头" 吉姆·科洛西莫和阿诺德·罗斯坦
And Charlie Luciano.
还有查理·卢西亚诺
Charlie, how are you?
查理 你好
How you doing?
近况如何
Come on.
来吧
You must please come this way.
请您到这边来
Tell nucky I ain't got all day.
告诉努基我可等不了一整天
Mrs. Schroeder to see you.
施罗德夫人求见
Please, have a seat.
请坐
May I offer you tea?
给你倒杯茶好吗
Thank you, I'm fine.
谢谢 我这样就好
No, it's no trouble.
没事 不麻烦
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表