剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Your conscience?
你的良心
Well, why should it do that?
为什么这样想
With my husband gone...
随着我丈夫去世
I understand what you're going through, whatever the circumstances.
不论情况怎样 我明白你内心的痛苦
Was she very young, your wife?
她很早就去世了吗 你的妻子
Yes, she was.
是的 很早就去世了
28.
才28岁
She was a beautiful loving woman.
她是个美丽可爱的女人
I'll keep her in my prayers.
我会为她祈祷的
Thank you.
谢谢你
When I came to you for help,
我向你寻求帮助的时候
it was only to ask for employment for my husband.
只是希望您能雇佣他
I was a parlormaid back in Ireland.
我曾经在爱尔兰做女仆
With these soft hands?
用这双柔嫩的手吗
My point is I wasn't seeking alms.
我的意思是 我不是来寻求施舍
But we're Christians. That was the charitable thing.
但我们是基♥督♥徒 帮助他人是做善事
Charity degrades those who receive it
施舍使接受者蒙羞
and hardens those who dispense it.
使付出者冷酷无情
That's French or something, isn't it?
法国人写的 是吗
George Sand. He was a poet.
乔治·桑 他是个诗人
He was a she, actually.
实际上 他是女人
Baroness Amandine Lucile Dupin.
奥罗尔·杜邦男爵夫人
Sand was her pen-name.
桑是她的笔名
My employer was a barrister.
我的雇主是个律师
The house was filled with books.
家里堆满了书
and I'll bet you read them all. as many as I could.
我猜你肯定都看过了 能读的都读了
Will you help me, mr. Thompson?
你能帮我吗 汤普森先生
All I want is to provide for my children.
我只想抚养我的孩子
I'd like to help you.
我非常想帮助你
Then tell me what to do.
那告诉我应该怎么做
What do you want from me?
我拿什么和您交换
I want you
我想让你
To vote republican.
给共和党投票
george, stop! kiss me, baby. Come on.
乔治 别这样 亲我 宝贝
You see what you're doing to me?
知道该怎么犒劳我了吧
Stop getting fresh.
别得寸进尺
Come on, honey. I'm crazy for you.
别这样 宝贝 我快疯了
Stop. I'm not that kind of girl.
住手 我不是那种女孩
Really? Well, what kind of girl are you, huh?
真的吗 那你是哪类女孩
So that's the way it's gonna be, huh?
这就是结局是吗
Come near me and I'll scream.
再靠近我就喊人了
Come near you? Who can get close to you?
靠近 谁能靠近你
Get your things. I'm taking you back to Baltimore.
拿上你的东西 我送你回巴尔的摩
At this hour?
现在
Well, I've got headlamps, haven't I?
我车有大灯
A guy comes home and he sees his wife
一个汉子回家看到
In bed with a stranger.
她老婆和一个陌生人躺在床上
He says, "What the hell are you two doing?"
他质问 你们两个在干什么
She turns to the stranger and says,
她看了一眼陌生人说
"See? I told you he was stupid."
看到了吗 我告诉你他是个笨蛋
fella comes home to his wife and he says,
另一个汉子回家对他的老婆说
"Honey, pack your bags. I've just won the irish sweepstakes."
亲爱的 收拾东西 我刚赢了爱尔兰彩票
She says, "Well, should I pack for warm weather or cold?"
她问 那我应该拿厚衣服还是薄衣服
"Doesn't matter to me," He says,
都一样 他回答
"As long as you're gone by noon."
只要你中午前离开这就行
you had one the other day nucky.
你那天说的那个也很搞笑 努基
Sir james of the absecon isle.
来自阿布希肯岛的詹姆斯爵士
I got what you asked for.
我凑够你要的钱了
Do I need to count it?
我是不是得数数
Only if you don't trust me.
除非你不信我
So we're square?
我们还是一家人
As a block of ice.
坚不可摧
Gentlemen and ladies, to the tables.
女士们先生们 来赌一把
Money plays.
金钱游戏
3,000 on black.
三千美元压黑
Check play.
买♥♥定离手
No more bets.
下注结束
And the world turns.
世界在旋转
23 RED.
23号♥红
Not my night apparently.
今晚运气不佳啊
it's okay, baby. I know.
没事的 宝贝 我知道
I've still got you though. Right?
我这不是还有你呢吗
A waste of time, that's what this trip was.
这次旅行根本就是浪费时间
There are plenty of girls--
天涯何处无芳草
Plenty, who'd give their eye teeth
片片芳草愿为我
For a time like I showed you--
展露芳姿
Theater, champagne, fancy suppers,
剧院 香槟 美妙的晚餐
$70 in a dress shop!
还有七十美元的衣服
You could've shown a little gratitude, you know.
你至少应该心存感激
"Not that kind of girl."
不是那样的女孩
What kind of girl goes away with a fella she just met, anyway?
什么样的女孩会跟着刚认识的男人一起出来旅行
You can forget about that beauty pageant,
告诉你
I'll tell you that right now.
忘了那些盛装集♥会♥吧
All right, enough. Quit your jabbering.
行了 够了 闭嘴吧
Pull over.
停车
Go on, do it.
快点 听我的
You wanna kiss me? Go ahead.
你想亲我是吗 来吧
You bet I do.
我当然想
Go on, unbutton your trousers.
继续 解开裤子
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表