剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't mind. Don't be afraid.
没关系 别怕
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Mama!
妈咪
We're on edge here as it is.
你这样吓到我们了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not comfortable to sleep with.
戴上面具不太好睡
Mama.
妈咪
I'm sorry.
对不起
He said he had to make water
他说他要小解
and if I didn't pull over,
如果我不让他去
he'd do it right there in his trousers on the car seat.
他就要尿裤子了
You should have let him.
随他尿裤子啊
Nelson.
尼尔森
I had to go myself, sir.
我自己也要小解
It's almost four hours' drive to Manhattan.
去曼哈顿有近四个小时车程
I'd had several cups of coffee.
我喝了几杯咖啡
I stopped the car, relieved myself,
停车后 我就去小解
then unlocked Winslow's handcuffs.
然后把温斯洛的手铐也解开了
In other words, you dispensed with protocol.
换句话说 你这是擅自行动
To not do so would have meant
要是不这样
unbuttoning his trousers and--
他解不开裤子
And touching his J ohnson with your fingers.
还会让你帮他把尿是吧
Yes sir.
是的长官
So in service to your own modesty,
你为了自己的面子
you ended up killing our witness.
就把证人打死了
You will not be told again, Nelson.
最后一次警告你 尼尔森
Nothing in his demeanor
从他的言语中
led me to believe that he'd attack me, sir.
感觉不到他要袭击我的意思 长官
The man was a felon.
他可是重犯
You got anything else to say?
还有什么要交代的
I know I fouled up,
我知道我搞砸了
but killing that prisoner...
但是杀死一名罪犯
it'll haunt me for the rest of my days.
我这辈子都不会忘记这件事
You acted in self-defense. You've been exonerated.
你也是出于自卫 是无罪的
Take a week's leave, get some rest.
休一个礼拜的假吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
That is all.
没你的事了
Have you any idea, Nelson,
尼尔森 你知道
the embarrassment
这个窘境
this incident has brought upon the department?
这次意外带给我们部门怎样的恶果吗
I take full responsibility for Winslow's death, sir.
我为温斯洛的死负全责 长官
That's fine, Nelson,
没错 尼尔森
because that's precisely where I place the blame.
我正要责备你
I told you I wanted numbers, arrests relating to alcohol.
跟你说了我要 与酒相关的数据和人
Winslow's confession is a direct link to Nucky Thompson.
温斯洛的供词直接指证努基·汤普森
Winslow is dead. His confession is useless hearsay.
温斯洛已死 他的证词已无济于事
I'll have another crack at Darmody.
达莫迪也可以指证
Darmody has been released for lack of evidence.
证据不足 达莫迪已被释放了
Thompson's lawyers are swarming like hornets.
汤普森的律师都蜂拥而至
He committed murder on a direct order from Nucky Thompson.
他受努基·汤普森之命 实施了谋杀
For god's sakes, man, you have bungled this from the start!
我的老天爷 你从一开始就在乱搞
This is your last chance, Nelson.
尼尔森 给你最后一次机会
One more misstep and you'll be
别再犯错 你就去
hunting moonshiners down in the everglades.
大沼泽里找酒贩子吧
Don't stop.
你继续
There's coffee.
咖啡煮好了
Your mother took Tommy to child's for an ice cream.
你妈妈带汤米去吃冰激凌了
He's a good boy.
他是个乖孩子
It's nice-- the skin tones.
真美 皮肤的色调
Thank you.
谢谢
I also like the other one--
另外一幅我也喜欢
the lady with the flowers.
捧花的女士
I didn't even think you noticed.
没想到你还注意到了
Over in Europe,
在欧洲
in the war--
打仗时
art, painting, poetry--
艺术品 画作 诗作
two weeks in the trench and you forget
在战壕里奋战两周
that there's anything beautiful
都不记得文明世界
in the civilized world.
有什么美好的东西了
That's it.
就是这样
A little red.
再加点红色
That's better.
这样就好多了
Anything on the ratification?
审批进行的如何
It's all in the hands of Tennessee.
田纳西已经拿下了
One more state,
还有一个州
then women will have the right to vote.
妇女们就有选举权了
You look doubtful.
你好像在怀疑
I don't want you to be disappointed.
我不想让你失望
The South-- they're not exactly known
南部的民众 还没有具备
for their forward-thinking down there.
那种长远性的思考
Your driver Mr. Kessler is here.
您的驾驶员凯斯勒来了
Five minutes.
等五分钟
I don't mean to be cruel, but...
我不是有意冒犯 但是
He's a war hero, Margaret.
他是战时英雄 玛格丽特
He frightens the children.
可他吓到我的孩子了
He's here for your protection, for their protection.
他是来保护你和孩子们的
These men who are after you--
对你下手的那些人
has anything been done? It's being handled.
都处置了吗 已经处理好了
By the sheriff? And his deputies.
治安官处理的吗 还有他的副手
Perhaps the children and I should go away for a while.
也许我和孩子们该离开一段时间
That won't be necessary.
没有这个必要
Besides, I'd miss you too much.
再说 我会很想你的
Is this what it means to be in charge--
这是不是意味着有人
people shooting at you?
派人来刺杀你
Success breeds enemies,
成功总会遭人嫉恨
which you'll discover soon enough
等妇女们获得投票权后
after women win the vote.
你就会明白了
Stock prices over the ticker,
自动收报机汇报股票价格
racing results by wire.
电报传递比赛结果
Soon radio, I'm told, will transmit news stories
我还听说 很快无线广播便可以
within minutes of their occurrence.
在几分钟内将发生的事件传播出去
It's the age of information.
现在是信息时代
And a businessman lives and sometimes dies on its value.
而这可以让一个商人发财 也可以让他破产
Do you know why I'm a successful gambler, Mr. Doyle?
知道我为什么是个成功的赌徒吗 多伊尔先生
'Cause you're lucky?
因为你很幸运吗
He's lucky. I create my luck.
他叫拉吉[lucky幸运] 我为自己创造运气
I'm a successful gambler
之所以能做一名成功的赌徒
because I never bet on an event
是因为如果我不会
whose outcome I'm not sure of invents.
盲目投资
Like the World Series.
比如说世界职业棒球赛
You put the fix in.
您很关注这个
I employ research, fact-finding.
我雇人去研究调查
"Due diligence" the lawyers call it.
律师管这叫"尽职调查"
Which brings me to Nucky Thompson--
却让努基·汤普森注意到我
the man you said you know everything about.
你们自称对他了如指掌
How was I supposed to know his chauffeur carries a gun?
我怎么知道他的司机也有枪
Have you been listening to a single word I've said?!
我说过的话你都听进去半个字了吗
Sheer and utter incompetence.
彻彻底底的无能
A woman is shot--
击中一个妇女
an innocent tourist no less--
只是个无辜游客
and you've tipped my hand to Thompson.
还害我手下被汤普森抓走
The boardwalk at night, do it in public--
大众广庭之下夜间在人行道行刺
We figured it sends a message.
我们觉得这算是发出讯号♥
You sent a message all right--
的确发了一个讯号♥
that you're idiots.
你们就是蠢材
Devil's food?
魔鬼蛋糕
Yes sir. Thank you.
是的先生 多谢
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表