剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Fellas, fellas, no leads or arrests.
各位 没发现主犯也没逮捕任何人
How many bodies were found?
发现多少具尸体
Nothing has been confirmed at this time.
目前一切尚在调查中
As soon as we know something, we'll make an official statement.
一旦我们有消息 会马上发表官方声明
Four bodies, blood everywhere.
四具尸体 到处都是血
It was like a fucking firing squad.
就像枪决现场一样
No sign of the truck?
没发现卡车的踪迹
In a goddamned election year.
该死的 今年可是选举年
The Feds onto this yet? No.
联邦探员介入了吗 还没有
Hands still full at the funeral home.
殡仪馆的人手不足
Cusick's probably having a stroke.
库斯克可能中风了
You know the imbecile changed his name to Doyle?
你知道那个笨蛋把名字改成多伊尔了吗
Don't ask.
别问了
You know, the peculiar thing is
奇怪的是 这时候
that at the same time the Feds are raiding Mickey,
政联邦探员竟然在搜捕米奇
This shit
这倒霉事
is happening three miles away.
就发生在离现场三英里外的地方
Ain't that a coincidence?
你不觉得是巧合吗
So do you want to say it or should I?
那么 是你来说还是我来
It could be Rothstein himself set it up.
也可能是罗斯坦设的套
All right, so who knew about the load?
好吧 那么 谁知道关于这批货的事情
Me obviously, Torrio.
当然有我 还有托里奥
Jimmy?
吉米
Who's mysteriously gone missing all of a sudden.
突然之间就神秘的消失了
All right, bring him in.
好吧 带他来见我
Hey, Ange, I'm sorry. I know it's late.
安吉 真抱歉 这么晚打扰你
Uh, Jimmy in?
吉米在家吗
No, I haven't seen him in hours.
我有一会儿没看到他了
I thought he was at work.
我以为他在工作
Sorry to disturb you.
很抱歉打扰了
When he comes home, tell him Nucky's looking for him.
等他回家的时候 请告诉他努基找他有事
Well, now I'm getting concerned.
我开始有点担心他了
Probably ran into a friend-- war buddy maybe.
可能去见朋友了 战友之类的
Do you think it could have something
你觉得可能会和
to do with the men that picked him up?
带走他的男人有关吗
Beg your pardon?
麻烦再说一次
There is no comment.
无可奉告
Now you must stop ringing!
别再打来了
Cocksucking reporters.
该死的记者
If they want a statement, tell them to call the mayor.
如果他们想要声明 让他们给市长打电♥话♥
Even reporters ain't that stupid.
记者没那么蠢
I'll give them a statement later.
稍后我会发表个声明
I can't get over it. It don't make sense.
我想不通 这样做一点意义没有
Doesn't it? Come on, EliJimmy?
是吗 拜托 伊莱 真是吉米吗
He gives the Feds the funeral home... throws them off the scent.
他把联邦探员弄到殡仪馆 摆脱了追捕
Meantime he's out pulling this job.
同时还脱身完成了任务
Not how, why.
别管他怎么做到的 他为什么要这样做才是关键
Why? Because he's greedy.
为什么 因为他贪婪
Jealous probably too. That's the way people are, Nucky.
也许是嫉妒 本性如此 努基
Arnold Rothstein.
是阿诺德·罗斯坦打来的
I'm very sorry, Mr.Thompson is not available.
非常抱歉 汤普森先生不在
He would very much like you to call him back.
他非常希望您能回电
Where are you going? To get some air.
你要去哪 出去透口气
Mr.Thompson, I was just coming to see you.
汤普森先生 我特地来找您
I'm sorry, I'm late for a meeting.
很抱歉 我有个会议要迟到了
I really just wanted to drop this off.
我只是想把这个交给你
I'm on my way to the hospital.
我现在要去医院
Nothing serious, I hope? One of our members
希望您并无大恙 是我们的一个成员
Mrs. Schroeder. She suffered an injury.
施罗德夫人 她受了点伤
Lost her child.
孩子流掉了
What was the manner of injury?
什么样的事故
I'm really not at liberty to say.
我实在不方便说
**Into the dark oblivion where there ain't no use a'living*
*陷入黑暗末日 生命毫无意义
**Then you can lay me low down in the ground*
*你将我坠入地底
**where not a soul can get around*
*没有灵魂游荡的地方
**Take away my cake, take away my pie*
*夺走我的蛋糕 夺走我的馅饼
**Take away my taste and even take away my eyeball*
*夺走我的味觉 还夺走了我的视觉
**But lordy*
*但是 老天啊
**But lordy, Mr.Man*
*老天啊 黑♥马♥王子
**Now don't you take away those blues.*
*为什么不夺走这忧郁
Commodore?
准将
Mr. Nucky here to see you.
努基先生求见
Well, send him in, for god's sake.
看在上帝的份上 让他进来
Quite the shitstorm you got on your hands, eh, Mr.Treasurer?
翻手为云覆手为雨啊 司库先生
Well, good morning to you, too.
你也早上好呀
These bodies in the woods
我猜 这些人
I assume belong to your friend in New York?
都是你在纽约的朋友干掉的
Rothstein's men.
是罗斯坦的手下
I don't understand why you got involved.
真不明白你为什么掺和进来
Yes, you do!
你当然不明白
It was a favor to Chicago.
这是帮芝加哥的忙
That plus Rothstein's numbers were right.
罗斯坦的事也算在内
Till he buggered you in the ass.
早晚他会把你干掉
Fucking Rothstein.
该死的罗斯坦
By Henry fucking Ford.
亨利·福特写的
The world's foremost problem
国际化的犹太人
Oh, I think my problems go beyond world finance.
我认为我的问题比世界经济更重要
What a fucking night.
今晚上过得真糟糕
It's seven years today.
到今天七年了
Mabel.
梅布尔
I'd just gone to jail.
我差点就进监狱了
Not a day goes by, I'll tell you that much.
往昔过去 依然历历在目
Well, maybe she's better off.
也许离开对她来说更好
The Feds will be all over this thing.
联邦探员会全面调查这件事
I can't have dead bodies lying around on the road-- bad for business.
我不能再让尸体横在路上 影响生意
Well, you gotta give them someone.
你应该找个替死鬼
Let 'em make an arrest.
让他们逮捕他
It's Jimmy.
是吉米干的
Get the fuck-- this?!
开什么玩...这是他干的
Left me holding the bag.
把责任统统丢给我了
What a fucking little prick.
这该死的蠢货
I never knew he had it in him.
从没想到他还有这么一手
Jimmy?
吉米
Eh, fucking Jimmy.
居然是吉米
Nucky.
努基
Nuck!
努克
I take you back. I give you a job... Nucky, listen
我带你回来 给你工作 努基 听我说
...and this is how you fucking repay me?!
你♥他♥妈♥就是这么回报我的吗
Last night was not supposed to happen like that, Nuck.
我没想到昨晚会发生这样的事 努克
Make sure you mention that
要是让罗斯坦知道了
to Rothstein as he's cutting your nuts off.
他一定让你玩完
That's all gonna get straightened out, I promise.
我保证会把这事解决的
Are you that stupid?
你怎么这么愚蠢
Have no fucking idea how in over your head you are?
真不明白你怎么愚蠢到这个地步
I know it's awful Did I not tell you to slow down?!
我知道这主意很糟糕 我不是告诉你慢慢来吗
I tried to give you money. I tried--
我试着给你钱 试着
I tried to tell you I'm not a kid anymore!
我想让你知道我不再是孩子了
And killing and fucking larceny
杀人和盗窃
that makes you a man? No.
就能让你像个成年人 不是
You got brains, kid.
你很有头脑 孩子
You had a future.
也有好的前途
Look, I still got a future-- we both do.
我依然有前途 我们都有前途
The war, Nuck, the things I did over there?
战争 还有我在那做的那些事 努克
You live in a trench for months on end.
你在堑壕里蹲了好几个月
The killing, the smell of death...
杀戮 还有死亡的气息
Nucky, I'm nothing but a murderer.
努基 我简直就是个刽子手
You know how many times I went over the top?
有多少次 我爬出战壕进攻
They called me a fucking hero.
他们还称呼我是英雄
The truth is I didn't care anymore.
事实上我并不在乎
I didn't care.
不在乎
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表