剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You get that over there?
在战场受的伤吗
The Meuse-Argonne.
默兹-阿尔贡战役
It's been killing me lately.
差点杀了我
Them heinies-- cut us both up, huh?
那些德国佬 伤了我们两个
Lousy bastards. Right.
可恶的混♥蛋♥ 没错
The slim cut-- very a la mode.
修身剪裁 现在非常时髦
That means "Right on the money."
完美极了
The wide shoulders-- a very masculine silhouette.
宽肩设计 很有男子汉气概
What does the gentleman think?
两位先生意下如何
Wife's gonna shit.
我老婆要为我疯狂了
Yes, please. Keep it coming. That's right.
就这样 酒不要断 这就对了
Mrs. Schroeder, welcome.
施罗德夫人 欢迎你的到来
Mr. Thompson. Happy birthday.
汤普森先生 祝你生日快乐
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'm to deliver this gown to Miss Danziger.
我来给丹齐格小姐送礼服
Oh, of course.
当然
I'll put it in the dressing room for you.
我替你放到更衣室
I trust Isabelle is treating you all right?
伊莎贝尔一定对你还不错
Madame Jeunet? Yes, she is.
茱内特太太吗 是的 对我很好
Is that what she makes you call her?
她让你这样称呼的吗
Well, there's the birthday boy.
寿星佬在这儿呢
Enjoying yourself, Walter?
玩得开心点 沃尔特
I'll soldier on as best I can.
我尽力而为
May I present senator Walter Edge
我来给你介绍 这位是华盛顿来的
up from Washington,
沃尔特·艾治参议员
and the honorable Frank Hague, mayor of jersey city.
这位是尊敬的弗兰克·海牙 泽西市市长
Gentlemen, Mrs. Margaret Schroeder.
先生们 这位是玛格丽特·施罗德夫人
Mrs. Schroeder. Ma'am.
施罗德夫人您好 夫人好
A pleasure, I'm sure. May I get you a drink?
认识两位是我的荣幸 可以请你喝一杯吗
Whiskey, gin? Thank you, no. I don't drink.
威士忌还是杜松子酒 谢谢 我不喝酒
Mrs. Schroeder is a member of the women's temperance league.
施罗德夫人是女性禁酒联盟的成员
A fine organization.
很好的组织
It is.
的确如此
Well, I guess I stepped in it, huh?
我有点陷进去了 是吗
You're not a suffragette, I hope.
我希望你不是妇女参政♥权♥论者
Not officially at least. Ah, another one, eh?
也不完全是 又一个妇女参政♥权♥论者
I come from a country where women already have the right to vote.
我的国家妇女早已享有投票权
In fact, in most civilized countries
事实上 大多数文明国家的
women are afforded that privilege.
妇女都已给予这项权利
Well, in this country we're simply trying
在这个国家 我们只想
to protect women from the hard truths of life.
保护妇女免受真实生活之苦
By denying them the right to take a meaningful part in it?
通过否决她们意义重大的参与权吗
It's a shame you see it that way.
很遗憾你这样看
Oh, it isn't just me, sir.
不止是我这样看 先生
It's most women who'd like the right to vote.
大多数妇女希望享有投票权
And as you've learned, if you
正如你所知
withhold from a woman something she deeply desires,
如果你们抑制她们内心深处的渴望
then she'll surely find a way
她们就会想法设法
to withhold something that you desire.
来抑制你们的渴望
And what might that be? Alcohol.
对什么的渴望呢 酒
Well, now, they haven't done
现在看来 他们的工作
a very good job of it, now have they?
还没做到位 不是吗
Well now, the party's only just started.
现在宴会已经开始了
Walter, I think you've met your match.
沃尔特 我觉得你碰到对手了
Mrs. Schroeder, I'll see you to the dressing room.
施罗德夫人 我送你去更衣室吧
Gentlemen. Ma'am.
先生们再会 再会 女士
Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Edith day.
女士们先生们 欢迎伊迪丝小姐
I hope you're not offended by all the drinking.
希望这些酒不会冒犯到你
Old habits die hard. If they die at all.
旧习难改 确实如此
Well, that's a very practical perspective.
非常实际的观点
I'm a very practical woman.
我是讲求实际的人
Well then, I suppose we should dance.
那么 我们跳个舞吧
*In my sweet little alice blue gown
*当我初次漫步在城中
*When I first wandered down into town
*穿上我漂亮的蓝色小礼服
*I was both proud and shy as I felt every eye
*那些目光让我自豪而羞涩
*But in every shop window I primped passing by
*在路过的每个橱窗里打量自己
*Then in manner of fashion I'd frown
*以时髦的方式皱起我的俏眉
*And the world seemed to smile all around
*世界似乎在对我微笑
*Till it wilted I wore it
*直到我身穿的礼服垂下
*I'll always adore it
*我始终喜爱着它
*My sweet little alice blue gown...
*我漂亮的蓝色小礼服
*Then in manner of fashion I'd frown
*以时髦的方式皱起我的俏眉
*And the world seemed to smile all around
*世界似乎在对我微笑
*Till it wilted I wore it
*直到我身穿的礼服垂下
*I'll always adore it
*我始终喜爱着它
*My sweet little alice blue gown.
*我漂亮的蓝色小礼服
Thank you, Mrs. Schroeder.
谢谢你 施罗德夫人
It's always a pleasure.
和你跳舞是我的荣幸
It was all mine.
您抬举了
Your attention.
大家注意
Your attention, please.
大家请注意
Hit it, fellas.
音乐起 伙计们
*For he's a jolly good fellow
*因为他是好人
*For he's a jolly good fellow
*因为他是好人
*For he's a jolly good fellow
*因为他是好人
*Which nobody can deny
*谁都不能否认
*Which nobody can deny
*谁都不能否认
*Which nobody can deny
*谁都不能否认
*For he's a jolly good fellow
*因为他是好人
*For he's a jolly good fellow
*因为他是好人
*For he's a jolly good fellow
*因为他是好人
*Which nobody can deny.
*谁都不能否认
Welcome, boys.
欢迎你们
Al here?
阿尔在吗
Be back later.
一会儿才来
What about the other one? Uh, Jimmy.
另一个呢 叫吉米的
We don't cater to poofs, fellas.
我们不招待同志 兄弟
He recommended one of the girls.
他给我推荐了一个女孩
I forget her name.
我忘了名字叫什么
Pearl probably.
可能是珍珠吧
Yes, yes.
对对
That's her.
就是她了
Gotta face facts, Nuck--
你得面对现实 努克
We have a democrat for governor now.
我们的州长是民♥主♥党人
These matters have to be finessed.
这些事情必须要小心处理
And in the meantime, what?
而与此同时呢 要怎么办
I lose my road money to Frank?
我修路的钱就都给弗兰克了
People up north don't need roads?
北方的人们就不需要道路了吗
Actually, Frank, they don't. Relax, boys.
其实他们真的不用 弗兰克 放轻松 小伙子们
There's plenty of dough for everyone.
好处够每个人分的
Well, I'll take mine now.
那我现在就要自己的那份
There are limits, Nucky. Jesus.
额度是有限制的 努基 天啊
You can't expect to have everything.
你不能太随心所欲了
Is that what I told you
当初我把你推上州长宝座的时候
when I put you in the governor's mansion?
你是这么说的吗
Nucky... And in the senate?
努基 在参议院的时候呢
Have I not thanked you enough?
我对你的报答还不够丰厚吗
You were the best campaign manager I've ever seen...
你是我见过最好的竞选经理
hell, that ever was...
比谁都强
But you've got to understand this is complicated.
但是你得理解这个事情很复杂
I've got hotels that no one can get to
我的旅馆没人能去
except by stinking train because the roads
除非是坐火车 因为到大西洋城的
to Atlantic City are rivers of fucking mud.
公路都他妈的泥泞不堪
We need paved highways so cars can come and go.
我们需要平整的高速公路让汽车畅通无阻
So cars can come and go...
让汽车畅通无阻
Is that what you're worried about?
你是在担心那个吗
And trucks. Trucks full of liquor.
还有卡车 装满酒的卡车
What's that, lemonade in your hand?
你喝的不就是吗
I'm just proposing we call a spade a spade.
我只是提议我们打开天窗说亮话
Fine. How's this?
行啊 这样如何
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表