剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
about that thing. What thing?
关于那件事 哪件事
The thing I wanted to talk to you about.
就是我想跟你说的那件事
wait, I gotta get cigarettes.
等等 我先抽个烟
Nucky Thompson is here.
努克·汤普森来了
Mr. Thompson, what an honor.
汤普森先生 我们可真荣幸
He was a good man. My deepest condolences.
他是个好人 我致以最深切的哀悼
I hadn't even realized you knew my husband.
我都不知道您跟我丈夫认识
Oh, of course. He was a fine fellow.
我们认识 他是个好人
Just last month we spoke.
上个月我们还交谈过
But the laryngectomy.
可他做过喉头切除手术
Fellas, meet the missus.
各位 来见见这位女士
She ain't much on personality,
虽然她个性不怎么鲜明
But she don't talk back none neither.
但至少也不会顶嘴
What's the matter, kid, never seen a stiff before?
小子你怎么了 没见过死人吗
I've seen a couple.
见多了
I'm short on time, Mickey.
米奇 我没时间陪你耗了
What'd you want to show me?
你想给我看什么
So much for the niceties.
细致的工作到此为止
My factory, gentlemen.
各位 这是我的工厂
Quite an operation. 10 shiners,
规模挺大的 十个熟练工
two shifts, 24 hours a day--
两班轮换 全天候运作
Gotta figure we're puttin' out close to 2,000 crates a week.
估计每周能生产2,000箱酒
And that's just for starters.
这还只是刚起步的数量
None of this is legit? Not once they get through with it.
都不是纯酒吗 加工完就不是了
One part real, eight parts water.
一份纯酒兑八份水
You heat it up, let it cool
加热后等冷却
then add your alcohol to bring up your proof.
再放点酒精提高酒精度
Where do you get your alcohol? Potatoes.
哪来的酒精 用土豆发酵
You let 'em ferment. It smell's rough,
发酵后味道还很苦
But compared to a stiff, it's fuckin' lilacs.
但跟尸臭比起来可算是花香了
After you add the alcohol,
酒精加进去后
You throw in your caramel coloring, your oil of rye,
再放点焦糖色素 就成了黑麦酒
Bourbon-- depending what you want.
波旁酒什么的 看你需要了
You can make scotch too? Naturally.
有苏格兰威士忌吗 当然有
You just gotta add some carbonyl though for the bead.
放点羰基化合物让酒起泡就是了
What's that? The bubbles.
那是什么 气泡
Higher the proof,
要增色
more bead it's supposed to have.
就要制♥造♥多点气泡
Go on, bottoms up.
来吧 干了
What the fuck's in this shit?
这里面到底放了什么
Carbonyl, like I said.
我刚才说过了 羰基化合物
Formaldehyde.
是甲醛
Formaldehyde, huh? Hey hey hey hey!
甲醛是吧 喂喂 住手
What are you doing? Cocksucker!
你们干什么 你这混♥蛋♥
What the hell's wrong with you? Out!
你到底有什么毛病 给我出去
Now! Beat it.
现在出去 快滚
Jimmy, out!
吉米 快出去
Stupid bohunk. It was just a gag, okay?
你个东欧杂种 只是开个玩笑
Yeah, you're a real pistol.
对 你拿的可是真枪
Enough with the bohunk cracks.
别叫我东欧杂种
My name's Doyle now. What?
我叫多伊尔了 什么
I changed it. I ain't Mickey Cusick no more.
我改名了 不再是米奇·库斯克了
Who's after you? Nobody.
谁在找你 没人
Then why doyle? It sounds better is all.
那为什么改名 只是听起来好点
A rose by any other name.
叫什么无所谓
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Read a fucking book.
多读点书
What, are you off your nut?
小子 你疯了吗
You didn't drink that piss, I did.
你又没喝 站着说话不腰疼
You're still breathing, aren't you? Yeah, so's he.
你不是还活着呢么 对 他也是
That's the problem-- he's still breathing.
这就是问题 他也还活着
He's part of my operation, kid. You don't need him.
他是我的生意伙伴 你不需要他
What would you know about it?
你知道什么
What's with you?
你怎么了
And don't tell me it's your goddamned stomach.
别说是他妈肚子痛
You want to know what's with me? Honestly?
你真的想知道我怎么了吗
Yeah. Paddy Ryan.
对 爱尔兰佬瑞恩
You really expect me to go work for that mick?
你真的想让我给那个爱尔兰佬干活
You'd rather be my driver?
你更想当我的司机
Of course not, nuck. It's just you--
当然不 努克 只是你
You make Ryan clerk? I can run rings around that chump.
你让瑞恩记账 我比那个笨蛋好多了
Oh, listen to bonnie prince Charlie.
听听查理·斯图尔特的训导
C'mon, nuck, you were assistant sheriff
努克 你在我这个年纪的时候
when you were my age.
已经是助理治安官了
And for eight years prior
在之前的八年中
I spent night and day kissing the commodore's ass.
我日日夜夜追随逢迎准将
I've been kissing your ass since I was 12!
我从十二岁开始就开始日日夜夜追随逢迎你了
And what about the last three years?
那最近三年呢
I wanted to serve my country.
我想效忠祖国
And nearly get yourself killed.
自己还差点死掉
Did it ever occur how your girl might feel about that?
你考虑过 你的女人的感受吗
Your little boy?
你儿子呢
Look, if that was my fate, then so be it.
如果这就是我的命 我愿意接受
And he wants to be in politics.
他还想从政
You know who dies for their country, kid?
你知道谁为国家而死吗
Fucking rubes, that's who.
全是乡巴佬
Yeah well, I'm home now, Nuck.
如今我回来了 努克
So how about it? Had you stayed in school,
您考虑一下 如果你上过学
It'd have been you in that job and not Ryan.
那职位就肯定是你的了
All right, so you're punishing me. Is that it?
这么说 你是在惩罚我了 是这样吗
You're punishing me. I'm telling you to slow down,
你在惩罚我 我让你慢慢来
Get the lay of the land.
熟悉下环境
You've been home now what? A month?
你回来才多久 一个月
Nucky, I'm not the same kid that left.
努基 我不再是从前的我
I've seen things.
我目睹了很多
I've done things.
经历了很多
Well, how are we gonna keep you down on the farm?
那把你安排在农场怎么样
I'm serious. I know.
我是认真的 我知道
All right, look,
好吧
That's 1,000 bucks. Go buy yourself a decent suit--
这是一千美元 买♥♥身得体的西装
I don't want your money!
我不需要你的钱
A fella hands you a grand, you tell him to fuck himself?
别人给你一千大洋你还不要
You're a pip, kid, I gotta say.
我得说 你真是傻孩子
Nucky, all I want is an opportunity.
努基 我想要的是机会
This is America, ain't it? Who the fuck's stopping you?
这是美国 谁会阻止你
Come on, let's go.
走了
One for you. Two!
这勺给你 二
And two. Two pile of soups.
二 两桶汤
And one for you.
这勺给你
The automobile?
摩托车呢
Tell me again how you came to find yourself
再说一次 你是如何
getting chauffeured around town.
在城里找到专车送你回来的
I told you.
我告诉过你了
I was walking past the church when I felt faint.
我经过教堂的时候昏倒了
Mr. Thompson saw me
汤普森先生看到我
And was kind enough to have his driver see me home.
好心地把我送回来
C'mere.
过来
You are a little warm.
头确实有点烫
And you're feeling better now though, are you?
现在感觉好多了吧
I am.
是的
And this?
这个呢
How did this find its way under the mattress?
为什么会出现在床垫下面
Mommy. That money belongs to the children.
妈妈 那些钱是孩子们的
Like fuck it does! Where'd you get it?
你说了算吗 哪儿来的 说
Never you mind where I got it.
别管我怎么得来的
By whoring yourself out?
出去卖♥♥赚的吗
You whore!
婊♥子♥
You gimme that money. No, you sit down
把钱给我 你给我坐下
Or you'll get the belt!
小心我抽你
Eat your food. I want mommy!
吃你们的饭 我要妈妈
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表