剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
The lost battalion.
全营都打散了
No kidding.
不是开玩笑吧
How about you? You see any action?
你呢 你参加行动了吗
Little bit.
一点
Caught some shrapnel from a Jerry's grenade.
被德军的手榴弹碎片炸到
Spent eight months in the hospital. Jesus.
在医院里躺了八个月 天啊
Say, let me ask you something.
我想问你点事
A guy like Rothstein,
罗斯坦这样的人
What's a fella like that worth?
身价有多少
Him? 10 million at least.
他吗 至少一千万
On the level? He's as big as they come.
真的 和其他巨头一样多
Christ, Luciano's sitting on a half a million.
卢西亚诺至少有五十万
I know that for a fact. Got a spread on Park Avenue.
这是真事 在林荫大道人尽皆知
You make that much running card games?
靠赌博挣那么多钱
Cards, hijacking.
赌博 绑♥架♥
He's a fucking dope peddler too.
他还是个毒贩子
Did six months for pushing heroin a couple years back.
几年前因为买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥蹲了六个月的大狱
But he only did six months?
才六个月
Yeah, he bought a judge.
对 他买♥♥通了法官
Oh right.
好吧
Jeez, a half million dollars-- can you imagine that?
五十万美元 你能想象吗
How old is-- what is he, like our age?
他才多大 也就我们这么大吧
22, 23 maybe.
二十二三岁的样子
You guys gonna get into the liquor business too?
你们也要蹚走私酒那滩浑水吗
Colosimo says no. Too much heat from the law.
科洛西莫不统一 不想往枪口上撞
Says there's enough money in our whorehouses.
而且妓院的收益已经不少了
But you don't agree?
但你不同意
I'm Johnny's muscle. Who gives a fuck what I think?
我不过是强尼的马仔 谁会在乎我的想法
Yeah. If you get in trouble, don't call me.
是啊 你有什么麻烦 别找我
You call my brother. And so what you want to do--
找我弟弟就行 有什么要求
Just ask for Lolly. He'll be expecting you.
尽管去问罗利 他会给你安排
I'd wish you luck, but it sounds like you don't need it.
本想祝你好运 不过看来你是不需要了
We make our own luck. True enough.
干这行靠本事不靠运气 说得没错
Hey, nice talking to you, huh?
跟你聊得很愉快
You too. Jimmy Darmody.
我也是 吉米·达莫迪
Al capone. All right, Al.
阿尔·卡波尼 好的 阿尔
Mr. Thompson, thank you very very much.
汤普森先生 非常感谢
The lobsters are very good. You paid. I'm a happy man.
龙虾很美味 让您破费了 我吃的很开心
Next time we come to your place, you pay for it.
这何足挂齿 下次到宝地还要烦您破费
Eh, any time. You kick in the clams.
随时恭候 你来买♥♥单
Ahhh! A joke, yeah.
哈哈哈 玩笑而已 玩笑
Thanks again. A Pleasure. You come to Chicago,
多谢 讨扰了 下次你来芝加哥
I fix you up. All right.
包君满意 一定一定
Jimmy, stop with the clams.
吉米 别那这个开玩笑了
But, you know It's a joke.
但是 那就是个玩笑
Americans-- they like to make a joke.
美♥国♥佬♥爱开玩笑
Hey, slow down, champ. You buy me candy.
慢点跑 小家伙 给我买♥♥糖糖
No taffy. He looks like fatty Arbuckle Jr.
不行 胖得跟"大胖"阿巴克尔的儿子似的
Hey! No no no, sweetie, sweetie.
喂 宝贝 别乱跑
This way, sweetie. Come here.
别往里跑 来 过来
This way. Come here, Tommy.
出来 过来 汤米
Stay with daddy. come here.
让爸爸抱 来吧
Maybe we should get a photo.
咱也该照张全家福了
No, I don't feel like it today.
算了 今天没心情
James Darmody? Ma'am.
詹姆斯·达莫迪吧 女士您好
That's right. Special agent Van Alden,
我是 我是范·奥尔登
Bureau of Internal Revenue.
国税局特别探员
Can I help you? Perhaps.
找我有事吗 没错
Will you come with me? Jimmy.
跟我们走一趟吧 吉米
It's okay, dear. Go on home.
没事 亲爱的 你先回家吧
What's this about?
到底什么事
It's fine. I'll see you at home.
没事的 晚点就回去
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢合作 女士
Distinguished Service Cross,
曾获铜十字英勇勋章
Battle of Saint...
参与了圣...
How do you say this? Mihiel.
这怎么念的 米耶尔
Seems to me
在我看来
You're a man on the come.
你凯♥旋♥后混得不太好啊
I'm doing all right.
还行吧
College man too-- Princeton.
受过高等教育 曾就读普林斯顿大学
For a while.
念过一阵子
Am I in trouble or something?
我惹上什么麻烦了吗
Guilty conscience?
做贼心虚了吗
You mind telling me what a go-getter like you
像你这么个有进取心的年轻人
is doing working for a crook like Thompson?
为什么要在汤普森这恶棍手下干
It's not like that.
不是这样的
Mr. Thompson is a pillar of our community.
汤普森先生是社会的中流砥柱
Tell it to Sweeney.
谁信你的鬼话
We know all about him and his little fiefdom.
他那点猫腻我们一清二楚
The election rigging, the graft--
选举舞弊 受贿
None of which we're interested in.
这些小打小闹我们都没兴趣
What are you interested in? Liquor...
那你们对什么有兴趣 酒
Its illegal importation and manufacture.
无论进口还是生产都是非法的
How'd you like to come work for the Bureau?
不如和局里合作一次 你意下如何
I got a bum leg. Suppose I say you don't?
我没任何价值 要是我说你有呢
You got a wife, young son at home.
你家有娇妻 儿子尚年幼
It's an honorable profession, James,
为国效力是何等荣耀 詹姆斯
Plenty of room for advancement.
而且前途无量
It's a godly pursuit.
这是个神圣的工作
Could I have one of those cigarettes?
能给我根烟抽吗
Give him a light. Sure.
给他点上 是
You do go to church, don't you, Mr. Darmody?
你常去教堂是吧 达莫迪先生
Yeah, sure.
是
Well then...
那么...
You know, right?
你知道吧
Yeah-- what? Know what?
什么 知道什么
Giddy up, cowboy. Lucy, stop stop saying that.
用力 牛仔 露茜 闭闭嘴
Come on daddy.
快点啊 老爸
Giddy up, cowboy. Lucy, stop!
用力啊 牛仔 露茜 给我闭嘴
What? With the cowboy shit.
怎么了 别提什么牛仔
It's distracting. Okay, Nucky, come on.
分散我的注意力 好吧 努基 再用点力
Oh yeah.
喔 爽
Nucky!
努基
What?!
什么事
I heard screaming. Are you all right?
我听见尖叫声 你没事吧
May I enter?
我可以进来吗
No! What do you want? Steinman's on the wire.
不行 你要干嘛 斯坦曼的电♥话♥
Oh Christ.
天呐
What? All right.
什么 知道了
He is always interrupting us!
他总是没完没了的捣乱
Jeez Louise.
草他妈的
What?
什么
Screaming?! We were fucking Eddie
尖叫 我们做♥爱♥呢 懂吗 埃迪
Fucking.
做♥爱♥呢
Hello? It's Lolly.
你好 我是罗利
Hey listen, your friend from New York, the bankroll?
是这样 你那纽约的朋友 那个金主
He just took us for 90 grand. What?
刚赢走了我们九万 什么
16 hours and he wants to keep going.
已经玩了十六个钟头 还要继续
We ain't that flush right now, Nuck.
现在我们可没那么多钱 努克
All right, I'll be right there.
知道了 我马上过去
Eddie! Ja?
埃迪 什么事
Tell Jimmy to bring the car around.
叫吉米开车来接我
Jimmy called to be out sick.
吉米生病请假了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Lucy, open the door. No!
Lucy开门 不开
Oh, come on, baby. I gotta get dressed.
别闹了 宝贝 我得穿衣服出门
No fucking way!
没 门
Go spend time with Eddie.
去找埃迪吧
He's obviously more important than me.
他可比我重要多了
I--
我--
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表