剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
No, he's not more important than you.
没有的事 你比他重要多了
But Arnold Rothstein and $90,000 is more important!
可你们都没他妈的阿诺德·罗斯坦和九万块钱重要
Open the goddamn door! No!
给我把门打开 不
Why don't you go hang out with him?
你就跟他在一起吧
Yeah, you do it. My back.
对 你撞 我后背不成
Get in there. Yeah yeah!
快撞开 行啦行啦
Please, Lucy, it's very important for Eddie to come in.
露茜 拜托 埃迪一定要进去
open the open the fucking door!
快开 快他妈给我开门
Where is he? Eating with the Italian fellow.
他在哪 跟那意大利人吃饭呢
I didn't want to say nothing, but this Rothstein's a cheater.
我不想多嘴 但这个罗斯坦是个老千
Honestly, if he wasn't who he is,
实话实说 要不是碍着他的身份
they'd have found him in a fucking alley.
我早他妈把他干掉了
Well, he is who he is. That's why I called.
但他身份确实特殊 所以我打给你
You fellows ever hear of sleep?
哥几个都不困吗
Who can sleep with all this excitement?
赢钱赢的这么爽哪里睡得着
I heard you had a luck strick
我听说您手气不错
Luck had nothing to do with it.
跟运气没有关系
I'm a skilled player is what he means.
他的意思是我牌技很好
That's what I hear. Mmm, so?
我听着也是这意思 那么
What's all this about cutting me off?
为什么不让我玩了
It's not that. It's a small house.
不是啦 我们是小本经营
We just can't handle your kind of action right now.
这么大手笔我们可吃不消
Your credit's good with me.
在我看来贵庄可是实力雄厚啊
Why don't we get to know each other better?
那看来你还不怎么了解状况
I don't think I like what I'm hearing.
这话我就不爱听了
Maybe you shouldn't be listening to the grown-ups' conversations.
或许大人在这说话你就该一边凉快去
How is that? Charlie, sit down.
你什么意思 查理 坐下
Charlie-- Charlie.
查理 查理
As of now, you owe me--
到目前为止 你欠我
Well, 93 grand.
九万三千美金
Less 60 for tonight's load knocks it to 33.
减去那六万的货款 还有三万三千
So you could keep playing then.
你还可以继续玩呢
I don't gamble where I don't feel welcome.
主人家不欢迎 我玩着也没意思
I'm sorry you feel that way.
没让您尽兴 招呼不周了
Cash him out.
给他兑现
Thompson, right?
是汤普森吧
I heard you're familiar with my wife.
听说你跟我老婆很熟啊
Pardon? My wife.
什么 我老婆
Margaret-- you drove her home.
玛格丽特 你派车把她送回家
Where'd you get that money? What business is that of yours?
你哪儿来的钱 关你什么事
That money belongs to your wife.
那些钱是你老婆的
Oh, so it was you who give it to her.
这么说 给她钱的是你了
Here, you prick. I'm winning anyway.
给你 你个人♥渣♥ 反正老子赢着呢
Toss him the fuck out.
把他扔出去
All right, we went over the rules in the locker room.
好了 我们再来讲一遍规则
I want a good clean fight. No holding, no low blows,
都给我规矩点 禁止搂抱和出拳过低
Break when I tell you. Now touch gloves and come out fighting.
我说暂停马上停止 现在比赛开始
Hit him! Fucking hit him.
揍他 用力揍他
Keep your right up. Hook, jab jab jab.
注意力集中 勾拳 刺拳 刺拳
If I was you I'd bet on the little guy.
是我的话 肯定押小个子赢
What are you doing here? I'm a fight fan.
你来做什么 我是拳击迷啊
What else?
还有呢
So how much you know about this haul
今晚上岸的罗斯坦的这批货
That's coming in tonight for Rothstein?
你了解多少
I tell you, for a fellow good-looking as me,
告诉你们 像我这种帅哥
I sure do get the homely girls.
常常有丑女相伴
I don't mind the homely ones,
我到不在乎人丑
Especially when they're dumb. I love the dumb ones.
尤其这丑女还是傻妞 我最爱傻妞了
My girl is so dumb,
我的女友就是个傻妞
She thought that daylight savings was a bank.
她傻到觉得夏时令是家银行
My girl is so dumb, she thinks long island sound makes a noise.
她傻到觉得长岛海峡会发出噪音
It's true! Thank you, thank you.
是真的 谢谢 谢谢
That worked better than this afternoon. You're a wonderful crowd.
比下午那场强多了 大家都很懂幽默啊
My girl is so so dumb,
我女友傻到
She thought that iceberg was a yiddish name.
觉得冰山是个犹太人的名字
My girl is so dumb,
我女友傻到
she tried to buy plum pudding from a plumber.
到水管工那里去买♥♥葡萄干布丁
All right, let's go. No, it's true.
好 出发 别不信 都是真的
Had him running all over town. Something else about my girl,
追着他满街跑 还有些我女友的趣事
She was so dumb, they finally had to burn down the schoolhouse
这傻妞傻到 他们烧掉了校舍
to get her out of the second grade.
才让她二年级毕业
They let her pose for the class photo,
她们照班级集体照
But oh boy, was she homely.
但是她长得太抱歉了
You've heard of crocodile shoes?
大家知道鳄鱼皮鞋吧
Well, she had a pair-- with a complexion to match!
她就有一双--刚好和她的肤色一致
I took her to visit the zoo.
我带她去动物园
Why, the zookeeper thanked me for bringing her back.
动物管♥理♥员♥千恩万谢 谢我把她送回去
Lovely family though-- very nice girl.
但她家人都很可爱--她人也很好
Lovely family.
可爱的一家
Her poor father died of throat trouble--
她可怜的爸爸因喉咙痛去世了
They hung him.
他们把他吊死了
Her poor brother, lovely chap, but he's gone too.
还有她哥哥 可爱的小伙子也不在家
With good behavior, he should be back in about 10 years.
表现好的话 大概有个十年就放出来了
He used to work in a bank,
他曾在银行工作
but no matter how much the boss likes you,
但无论老板有多喜欢你
You can't work in a bank and take home samples.
你也不能把银行的票子带回家啊
Oh no!
绝对不行啊
Pretty fucking obvious now, ain't it?
再明显不过了吧
Okay! Get their guns.
好了 把他们的枪拿过来
You're fucking dead. You're fucking as good as dead!
你死定了 你♥他♥妈♥的死定了
All of you! shut your yap.
你们都死定了 闭嘴
Easy easy, don't get rattled.
冷静 别冲动
What's that?
什么声音
What?
什么
that!
那边
The fucking wind. Relax.
不过是风声 别紧张
The woods-- get him, get him!
进林子了 去追 快去追
Come here, you son of a bitch!
回来 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
What the--
怎么回事
Darmody! Jimmy!
达莫迪 吉米
Did you get him? Yeah.
杀了他了 恩
What the fuck was that? The fucking deers.
刚才怎么回事 是野鹿
Go on, get in the car. Go on, scram!
赶紧上车 赶紧的 快撤
Come on, let's go. Beat it.
好了 快走 撤
**The court is now open.*
*现在开庭
**Well, good morning, Judge...*
*早安 法官
Got something to say now, huh?
现在肯说了吗
*I said good morning, jury...
*早安 陪审团
Fucking whore!
不要脸的臭婊♥子♥
** I see you know my face, mmmmm, mistaken surely... *
*我见你看我的眼神 充满误会
Please stop!
求你 别打了
** When I see that sign
*我看到那记号♥
** Lord have mercy on my soul... *
*我主慈悲 可怜可怜我
** I couldn't budge, I hope to choke... *
*我不能屈服 宁可一死
*It was all a joke, I said good morning, Judge
*这不过是个玩笑 早安 法官
**You heard me, good morning, Judge...*
*你听到了 早上好 法官
*Good morning, Sophie.*
*早上好 索菲*
**- Good morning, jury... - Good morning.*
*-早上好 陪审团 -早上好
**When I see that,*
*当我看到他的时候
**what that just said,*
*刚刚所说的
*I can surely say... *
*我很确定的说*
**Oh, Lord*
*上帝啊
**Lord-a-mercy.*
*上帝是仁慈的
I would love to get married one day.
总有一天我会结婚的
I am very very sorry.
非常非常抱歉
Excuse me for one moment.
失陪片刻
He is always talking on the phone. Hello.
他总是在打电♥话♥ 你好
It's me. What?
是我 谁
It's me. We got a problem.
我 出事了
All right, I'll be right there.
好吧 我马上赶过去
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表