剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Eat your food.
吃饭
Thank you.
谢谢
This is them.
他们来了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Enoch Thompson.
伊诺克·汤普森
Okay.
好了
Big Jim Colosimo. Mr. Thompasoni.
这是"大块头" 吉姆·科洛西莫 汤普森先生
Nice to see you. Pleasure to meet you.
幸会 幸会
Come on in. Now if you come back here in July,
请进 如果你们七月来
At the pool they have the sea nymph festival.
就能看到在泳池边举办海妖节
Seamina festival? You should come for that.
海妖节吗 值得一看
Got them. Like mermaids.
发现目标 类似美人鱼
January 16th, IT'S 8:03 P.M.
一月十六日 晚八点零三分
Johnny Torrio meeting with Nucky Thompson.
强尼·托里奥与努基·汤普森会面
Which one's Torrio? The gray tweed.
谁是托里奥 灰色花呢西装
"Gray tweed."
"灰色花呢西装"
We got a bead on Rothstein.
发现罗斯坦
He just came in with Luciano.
他和卢西亚诺刚进来
This other fellow is Big Jim Colosimo.
还有一个叫"大块头" 吉姆·科洛西莫
Come again? In the homburg.
还有吗 头戴礼帽的
The hamburg? The homburg.
汉堡 礼帽
Never mind. He took it off.
算了 他摘了
Who's this fella now? Who?
这人是谁 哪个
The guy in the brown suit. That's the concierge.
身着棕色西装的 那是门僮
It's "Sierge"? The manager, he works here.
是塞尔奇吗 工作人员 在这上班的
So the red tie, that's Big Jim?
戴红领结的是"大块头" 吉姆吗
Does that man look big to you?
他块头大吗
How's that? It's Arnold Rothstein.
那这位是 是阿诺德·罗斯坦
So it's not Colosimo?
所以不是科洛西莫
Arnold Rothstein. And Nucky Luciano.
阿诺德·罗斯坦 和努基·卢西亚诺
Lucky! Come again?
拉吉 再说次
Lucky Luciano, Nucky Thompson.
拉吉·卢西亚诺 努基·汤普森
So... who's Colosimo?
那么...谁是科洛西莫
Fella goes to divorce court.
一家伙去离婚法庭
The judge says
法官说
"I've decided to give your wife $25 a week."
我决定判你 每周支付妻子二十五美元
Fella says "That's mighty swell of you, judge.
那小子说 您真好 法官大人
I'll try to send her a few clams myself now and again."
我会时不时给她送点钱的
Clams? Money.
蛤蜊吗 是钱
Clams, money, capiro?
蛤蜊等于钱 明白了吗
Money, capiro?
钱 明白吗
You should put it in some lobster too, no?
应该用龙虾表示 不好吗
No!
不好
No no no. None for me.
不好 我不要
You're a law-abiding citizen, eh?
你是个守法好公民吧
No, teetotaler. Never touch it.
禁酒主义者 从不沾酒
He's the lightweight.
他不胜酒力
I like to stay sharp at the tables.
我喜欢在酒桌上保持睿智
Yeah, sharp. The way he wins, he wants to be sharp.
睿智 他的成功之道 他想睿智
Last year he clear $2 million
他去年仅世界职棒大赛上
just for the world series alone, eh?
就花了两百万美元吧
Two milliones. And they call that one Lucky.
两百万 他们叫他唯一的拉吉[最幸运的人]
What do you think I'm sitting next to him for?
那我身旁这位是谁
Hey, boy, do you have any Caruso records?
服务生 有卡罗索的唱片吗
Enrico Caruso? That's fine.
恩里克·卡罗索 算了
Caruso, no? Go find some and play it.
没有吗 去找找 放一下
Put it on, eh? Tell the boys.
快去放 告诉服务生
It's like funeral music here.
这儿的音乐像葬礼曲
How's the chow, fellas?
味道如何 伙计们
Fine. Delicious.
不错 美味
Oh, ma, she's the best, eh?
她是最棒的
You should come to my restaurant sometime, eh? Sure.
欢迎光顾我的餐厅 没问题
I treat you nice, eh? If you like to eat, you eat.
我对你不错吧 想吃就吃 别客气
If you don't like to eat...
不想吃的话
Who doesn't like to eat?
谁不想吃
Chicago's a fine town.
芝加哥是个不错的城市
It ain't New York, that's for sure.
但不是纽约 这毫无疑问
New York ain't New York now with prohibition.
有了禁酒令 纽约也不是纽约了
It will be if I have something to say about it.
要我说还是一样
Ain't that the reason we're all here tonight?
我们今晚难道不是为此而来吗
As you know, in light of recent developments,
鉴于目前事态的发展
I thought it might be of mutual benefit
我想互相沟通一下
for you boys to meet.
对大家都好
All the way from chi-town
真是风城
out of the goodness of his heart.
最善良的人
When I say mutual benefit, I mean mine too.
我说的相互得利也包括我自己
I didn't come here for the pastasciutta.
我来此可不是为了吃意大利面的
I'll be expecting a matchmaking fee.
我期待着中介费
Of course.
当然
See, in addition to their other enterprises,
除了其他企业
messrs. Rothstein and Luciano
罗斯坦和卢西亚诺
Have significant interests
对纽约的
in the cabaret business back in New York.
夜♥总♥会♥生意颇感兴趣
And a man such as yourself,
像您这样的人
with both political influence
既有政♥治♥影响力
as well as a passing acquaintance
又能在大西洋上
with the seafaring types of the Atlantic Ocean--
畅通无阻
Hey, Johnny, talk english.
强尼 说英语
Salvatore...
萨尔瓦托
big business.
大买♥♥卖♥♥
So what's the difference?
又有什么区别
Go ahead, do what you were going to do.
继续 说你刚才想说的
Could you fix us up or no?
你能帮我安排吗
We'll take alls
开始 我们至少
we can get up to 2,000 crates a month. For starters.
要增加到每月两千箱的量
You young fellas--
你们这些年轻人
No appreciation for the art of conversation.
真的不懂沟通的技巧
All right, yeah, I gotta piss.
好吧 我要去趟洗手间
I apologize.
抱歉
Ambition can be read as impatience sometimes.
有志向有些时候会表现为没耐心
Arrogance too.
还表现为傲慢自大
I have a friend-- a judge.
我有个朋友是法官
His daughter's wedding is in a week.
他的女儿下周结婚
I'd like to be able to
我很荣幸
accommodate him and their 700 guests.
能招待他和他的七百贵宾
You haven't stockpiled?
你没库存了吗
All sold already. I'm coming up short.
都卖♥♥完了 缺货中
Well, I have a load coming in tomorrow.
我明天有一船货到港
500 crates Canadian Club.
来自加拿大 有500箱
Originally I'd planned to keep it,
我本来打算自己留下
but seeing how I'd like to start
但是为了表示
our relationship off on the right foot,
我想发展彼此友谊的诚意
how about I let you have it?
我把它们让给你如何
How much? 60 grand for the entire load.
什么价 总共六万美元
But you use your own men for the pickup.
运输自理
Send me over the details,
把详细资料寄给我
we'll settle up in cash tomorrow.
明天现金交易
All right.
好
All right, gentlemen,
好 绅士
Salut. Salut.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
I was in Chicago once.
我曾去过芝加哥
Good steaks. It's all right.
那儿牛排不错 还好
A little cold, but so is Brooklyn.
虽然有点冷 但是布鲁克林也一样
You get used to it, I guess.
我想你已经习惯了
Summer of '17 I passed through there
1917年夏天我去格兰特军营时
on my way to camp Grant.
经过那里
Doughboy, huh?
步兵吗
Uhhuh. Me too.
对 我也是
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表