剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
very small, mm,
很小
Enfield 1917 30-06,
还有恩菲尔德一九一七 三零零六型[美国步♥枪♥]
telescopic sight-- very accurate,
它有瞄准器 非常精确
accurate to 700 yards.
可观测七百码
But I like the Colt in the hand.
不过我最喜欢柯尔特
How do you use yours?
你拿这玩意做什么
How do you think?
你觉得呢
Oh-- you use it to kill people.
知道了 杀人
It's very good for that.
物尽其用
I want to introduce you to someone.
给你介绍个妹子
Odette!
奥黛特
Odette.
奥黛特
Hi.
你们好
This is Richard Harrow.
这位是理查德·哈罗
He's a friend of mine. He's a war hero.
我的朋友 是位战地英雄
He needs to know how grateful the nation is for his sacrifice.
让他感受下 国家对他所作出牺牲的感谢
You're a patriot, right?
你是爱国者对吧
I'm whatever you want me to be.
我会好好服侍您的
I'll watch your things.
我给你看着东西
I'll watch them. It's okay.
我看着 没事
Come on, baby.
来吧 亲爱的
I got a whole ticker-tape parade ready.
我的房♥间张灯结彩地欢迎您呢
*So now I've got the crazy blues
*我变得郁郁不乐
*since my baby went away
*只因我的爱人离我远去
*I ain't got no time to lose...
*我只能终日浑浑噩噩
I'm sorry, Harry. I'm not following you.
不好意思 哈利 我没听明白
International Reply Coupons.
国际通用邮券
This Italian fella up in Boston buys'em in bulk,
这个意大利人从波士顿批发过来
then sells'em here at face value, locking in his profit.
再以面值价格售出 获利不少啊
Well, if it's so easy, why doesn't everyone do it?
这么好赚钱 为什么大家不抢着去赚
All I know is he pays
我只知道他在四十五天
50% on your investment within 45 days.
就能给出双倍的投资回报
I just re-upped third time in a row, the whole nest egg.
我已经是第三次投资了 把积蓄全砸进去
I'll let you know.
我决定好了再通知你
Mr. White, say hello to Harry Price.
怀特先生 来跟哈利·普莱斯打个招呼
Get a load of that.
你也投资一笔吧
Chalky White-- the proprietor.
朝琪·怀特 这儿的经营者
Quite a place.
你这地方不错啊
You people certainly are a lively bunch.
大家好像都挺活跃的
So...
对了
I met your boy.
我见过你的人了
I'm sure you heard by now.
我觉得有必要告诉你一声
What? Mr. Lewis
怎么了 路易斯先生
That little kid you sent round with the bankroll to test me out.
你派来资助我的小子 他怂恿我跟他单干
I don't know what you're talking about.
不懂你的意思
That's how it's gonna be, huh?
就知道你会这么说
Y'all have a good time.
祝两位玩得愉快
Where the hell are our dates already?
我们的姑娘在哪呢
Garcon, more giggle juice.
服务员 再来杯酒
Right away, sir.
马上 先生
And what were you boys gabbing about?
你们在聊什么呢
Business, what else?
聊生意呗 还能聊什么
What else is there?
还有什么可聊的
Politics. His two favorite topics.
政♥治♥ 他最喜欢聊这两个话题
His only two. That's not true.
唯一的两个话题 不对吧
I'll talk baseball anytime.
我偶尔也聊聊棒球
Baseball fan, eh? I once owned a catcher's mitt
棒球迷是吧 我曾拿到过
signed by Hardy Richardson-- my prize possession.
哈迪·理查德森亲笔签名的手套 那是我的奖品
Come on, y'all. Get up off of your seats.
大家都来呀 都站起来呀
Harry, let's dance.
哈利 去跳舞吧
I'm beat, doll. Let's sit a while.
我累死了 宝贝 坐着吧
You can sit later.
待会儿再坐
You can even lie down if you want.
待会儿躺着都可以
Well, I'll certainly take you up on that offer.
好吧 这个建议 我接受
Quite a couple.
真是一对
A bit of a mismatch, you ask me.
要我说 他们不配
She seems to like him.
她看上去挺喜欢他的
She seemed to like the last one too.
上一个她看上去也挺喜欢的
So you played baseball as a boy.
你小时候打过棒球
Do you still have your mitt?
你的棒球手套还在吗
What?
什么
Oh, uh, no. It was stolen.
没了 被偷了
That's too bad. What happened?
那太糟了 怎么一回事
Nothing. I don't know.
没什么 记不清了
A bunch of kids robbed it, beat me up.
一群臭小子抢走了 还打了我一顿
My goodness. Were you hurt?
老天 没打伤你吧
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想提这件事
Is it ready yet?
药泡好了吗
Commodore, you barely ate nothin'.
准将 您几乎没吃东西啊
My stomach's on fire.
我胃疼得难受
Jerry.
杰里
Come here, god damn it.
过来吃
That ain't no proper food for a dog.
这些东西不适合狗吃
Oh, Louanne, what the hell are you doing out there?
露安 你在那儿磨蹭什么呀
Just a minute now.
马上就好
Been near three months, Commodore,
您胃疼都快三个月了 准将
and Dr. Surran said that maybe--
苏林医生说可能您
Hey, I told you no doctors, damn it.
我告诉过你 不要医生
Maybe you got worms.
可能您肚子里有虫
Worms my ass.
虫个屁
I'm dying.
我要归西了
Now now, hush up with that.
可不准您这么说
Nucky Thompson come by?
努基·汤普森来过
No, sir, but he sent Mr. Boyd on by with your envelope.
没有 先生 但他派博伊德先生来送了封信
He's getting too big for his britches.
狂妄自大的家伙
Mr. Boyd, sir?
您说博伊德吗
Thompson, god damn it--
汤普森 该死的东西
Sends one of his fat-assed minions.
派个脑满肠肥的奴才糊弄我
I put the son of a bitch where he is,
我帮那王八羔子成就了一番事业
and they put me in jail.
为此还进了监狱
I left the envelope on your desk, Commodore.
我把信封放您桌上了 准将
Oh, man.
我的天
Jesus Christ, that's awful.
要命 真♥他♥妈♥难喝
You just lay down now.
您快躺好休息吧
And I'll make my porridge paste
我去煮麦片粥
with the tea leaves and rub it on your belly.
和着茶叶抹在您肚子上
"In these days of indigestion it is oftentimes a question
"关于消化不良的问题
as of what to eat and what to leave alone.
关键在于什么该吃什么不该吃
Every microbe and bacillus
各种细菌病毒
has a different way to kill us
把我们的健康吞噬
and in time will claim us for their own.
最终结束我们的生命
There are germs of every kind
各种各样的细菌
in every food that you will find
潜伏在各种各样的食物中
in the market or upon the bill of fare.
他们见缝插针 无孔不入
Drinking water's just as risky
喝不干净的水
as the so-called deadly whiskey
也就是我们所说的致命威士忌
and it's often a mistake to breathe the air."
即使是呼吸空气 也变得有所顾忌"
Bravo.
真棒
Hooray!
万岁
More coffee?
再来点咖啡吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Can I be excused? You may.
我可以离开吗 可以
Me too, please. Off you go.
我也想 去吧
I've been feeling regretful
我很后悔之前
about something I said.
说的一些话
I'm afraid I took some bad advice.
我恐怕是听进了一些糟糕的建议
Oh?
哦
In your house- your father's house
在你父亲家里
you began to tell me of your troubles
你和我说了你的烦恼
and I was quite selfish.
我当时太自私了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表