剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
increasingly so these last few months.
感到越来越没有成就感
And now with agent's Sebso's death...
而且现在赛布索探员也死了
You're doing God's work there, Nelson.
你的使命是神圣的 尼尔森
Then if God wants me to stay in Atlantic City,
既然上帝想让我留在大西洋城
let him give me a sign.
那就请他给我一个暗示吧
What the hell is this?
这是干什么
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
How're you doing, kid? Mr. Torrio.
你好吗 孩子 你好 托里奥先生
I don't like being sandbagged.
我不喜欢被胁迫
Come on, eh? Costs nothing to listen.
别这样 听听也无妨
Then start talking.
那说吧
The last time we was all together,
上次我们都在一起的时候
there was another man as well--
在场的还有一个人
Big Jim Colosimo. May he rest in peace.
"大块头" 吉姆·科洛西莫 愿他安息
He was a good man-- Jim. Don't get me wrong.
吉姆是个好人 别误会
But he didn't look ahead.
但是他没有前瞻的眼光
He didn't look from behind neither,
也看不到眼后的不测
from what Frankie Yale told me.
弗兰基·耶鲁这样说的
Grow up, eh?
严肃点行吗
With the stupid jokes.
净会开些无聊的玩笑
My point is, to survive in a business like ours,
我想说的是 想在我们的行业里生存
you gotta look to the future.
你需要高♥瞻♥远瞩
And to do that, sometimes you gotta let go of the past.
因此 有时候你得不计前嫌
It was Arnold reached out, asked that we meet.
是阿诺德提出来的 让我们见个面
The son of a bitch tried to have me killed.
那个混♥蛋♥想杀了我
I'm interested, Mr. Thompson,
我想 汤普森先生
in putting an end to our hostilities.
结束我们的斗争
I would think you would be, considering the way things are going.
鉴于这样的事态 我以为你会主动结束
We could wage war for years.
我们有能力常年战斗
it benefits no one. And the fact is
但是这对谁都没有好处 而且说实话
I have enough problems already.
我已经有一箩筐的问题了
Yes, I've seen the newspapers.
对 我看了报纸
Then you know I'm about
那你就知道
to be indicted for fixing the world series.
我因为操控棒球冠军联赛遭到起诉
so pay someone off. there's the rub.
你不会贿赂啊 有点难处
Though I'm quite well known in Chicago,
虽然我在芝加哥很出名
I'm decidedly not well liked there.
但是我一点也不受欢迎
It sounds to me like you're asking for a favor.
听起来你好像在向我求助啊
I'm asking to make a deal.
我想和你做笔交易
I need a man with your political reach to quash the indictment.
我希望你用你的权势帮我撤销起诉
that could be arranged. what?
可以安排 什么
We're talking.
少插嘴
In exchange for what?
你想要什么作为交换
One million in cash.
现金一百万
A million dollars.
一百万美元
And the location of the remaining D'alessio brothers.
还有其余几位迪阿西莱奥兄弟的下落
Or you could take your chances in Chicago
要不你就和我的好朋友哈德利·里普陀格尔
with my good friend Hartley Replogle.
在芝加哥冒险一搏吧
The state's attorney.
州检察官
So you've seen the papers also.
这么说你也看报纸
This war ends here.
斗争就此结束
Any bad blood,
所有的恩怨
past transgressions of whatever nature,
无论什么原因引起的犯罪
business or personal, are hereby nullified.
不论是生意纠纷还是个人恩怨 一笔勾销
I'll have the cash delivered to you in the morning.
明早我就把钱送到你手上
Charlie here has the other information you want.
查理有你想知道的另一消息
Good luck, mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生 祝你好运
And I do hope we haven't seen the last of each other.
我真心希望这不是我们最后一次见面
Now if you'll excuse me,
我先告辞了
I've got a train to Chicago.
我要坐火车去芝加哥
Get my brother on the phone, then call
打电♥话♥给我弟弟
an emergency press conference today at city hall.
然后在市政厅召开紧急新闻发布会
what time? 3:00 p.m. sharp.
什么时间 下午三点整
I want every newspaper in the county there.
我要每家报社都到场
Gentlemen of the fourth estate,
新闻界的各位先生们
tragic though it is, I need hardly remind you
虽然很不幸 但我还是要说
that the passage of the 18th amendment
第十八条修正案的通过
has given rise to a new breed of criminal--
滋生了一种新的犯罪行为
vicious thugs
恶毒的暴徒
emboldened by the promise of an easy dollar.
为了钱 胆大包天
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么啊
Halloween's over.
万圣节结束了
Last January, in the woods,
去年一月 在树林里
only a few miles from where I speak to you today,
离我现在说话的位置仅有几英里
a horrible massacre occurred.
发生了一起惨绝人寰的屠♥杀♥
Five men, bootleggers all,
五个走私者
were cut down in cold blood by a rival gang.
被一群敌对团伙残忍♥杀害
The suspected ringleader of the killers-- Hans Schroeder--
这群杀手的主谋 汉斯·施罗德
was found dead days later,
几天后被发现身亡
his body washed up in a fishing net on one of our piers.
他的尸体出现在一个码头的渔网里
Due to the tireless work of my brother,
通过我弟弟不懈的调查
former sheriff Eli Thompson,
前任治安官伊莱·汤普森
we have since learned
我们已得知
that Schroeder's conspirators in this cowardly attack
施罗德在这场袭击中的同谋者
were a group of killers late of Philadelphia,
是前不久出现在费城的一群杀手
well-known to law enforcement as the D'alessio brothers.
臭名昭著的迪阿莱西奥兄弟
I am happy to report
我很高兴向大家报告
they are being sought for questioning as I speak.
在我发言的同时 他们正在被追捕
Motivated by political gain,
为政♥治♥利益所驱使
the democrats have argued
民♥主♥党宣称
that the incumbent administration has been rife with corruption,
现任政♥府♥迂腐不堪
soft on crime.
对犯罪过于宽容
On this election eve, I submit to you this:
在选举的前夜 我向你们保证
while this heinous crime
虽然这项滔天大罪
did certainly occur on the republican watch,
发生在共和党政♥府♥在任期间
the apprehension of those responsible did as well.
但是相关人员也定会被抓拿归案
Vote for Edward Bader tomorrow
明天请为艾德华·巴德投票
and keep our city safe.
保证城市的安全
I thank you all
谢谢大家
and god bless America.
上帝保佑美国
Mr. Thompson, how about a picture with your brother?
汤普森先生 能给你和你弟弟拍张照吗
Mr. Thompson. Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生 汤普森先生
No more pictures. Let's go.
请勿拍照 请回吧
Come on, go go go go.
行了 散了吧 散了
树林杀手被发现身亡
《大西洋日报》
How are you today? Nice to see you.
你今天感觉怎样 幸会
Mr. Thompson, mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生 汤普森先生
All right, a good day to vote, isn't it? Yes sir.
投票的好日子 对吧 是的先生
Hey, how are you? Hello, how are you?
你好 你好
Nice to see you. Congratulations, ladies.
幸会 恭喜啊女士们
a good day. thank you.
日安 谢谢
nice to see you. thank you, mr. Thompson.
幸会 谢谢 汤普森先生
All right, thanks for coming out. Nice to see you.
谢谢你能来 幸会
How are you? Hello there.
你好 你好
Nice to meet you. nice to see you. Thanks for coming out.
幸会 幸会 谢谢来投票
hey, mr. Thompson. how are you today? Hi, Francis.
汤普森先生 你好啊 你好 弗朗斯西
how's your mother? much better, Nucky.
你母亲怎么样了 好多了 努基
Hello, Bill. How are you?
你好 比尔
Good day. mr. Thompson. Hi, mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生你好 汤普森先生你好
How are you? Nice to see you today.
你好 很高兴今天能见到你
Hey, squirt, who you voting for?
小子 你支持谁
hey, good luck to you, Nucky. how are you?
努克 祝你好运 你好
attaboy, Nuck. hi.
好啊 努克 你好
Some turnout, eh? say, Nuck, who you voting for?
人很多啊 努克 你支持谁
Ed Bader and the straight republican ticket.
艾德·巴德和一贯支持的共和党候选人
And I suggest you all do the same.
我建议你们也支持
*When I see your pretty smile
*看到你甜蜜的笑容
*Makes the living worth the while...
*让我觉得不虚此生
Ange?
安吉
Hey buddy.
小家伙 你好
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表