剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You call that humiliating?
你管这叫耻辱吗
What do you call it? Show business.
那你觉得是什么 表演
You don't mind beating the tar
你就不介意每晚
out of each other every night in that ring.
在擂台上相互厮杀
But these drunks are twice our size.
但那些酒鬼是我们的两倍高
They get really rough and they think it's funny.
他们很粗鲁 并以此为乐
Well, how much do you want?
那么你要多少
$10 a man.
每人十美元
What's that, three bucks a foot?
六美元每人
It'll be a lot easier this year.
今年活儿会轻松一些
With prohibition there'll be no booze.
由于禁酒令今年无酒宴
Come on, Nucky. I only look like a child.
努基 我只是外表像小孩 你蒙不了我
Suppose I figure out a way to give you an extra 12 bucks
我想到一种方法 能让你多赚十二美元
and I get to save 12 myself.
同时我也能节省十二美元
I'm listening. There are eight leprechauns, right?
我在听 一共八个矮妖精对吧
Eight times 10 is 80.
八乘十等于八十
Tell your boys the best you can do was seven.
告诉他们 你只能争取到每人七美元
Then it'll cost me 56. I give you an extra 12.
那么一共是五十六 我另外给你十二
That leaves me paying 68, which is 12 less
这样我也比你之前要的八十美元
than the 80 you originally wanted.
节省了十二美元
I don't know, Nucky. Dinner starts at 7:00.
这样不好吧 努基 晚宴七点开始
Tell your men to be dressed and ready by 6:30.
告诉他们六点半之前着装完毕准备就绪
I have another meeting waiting.
还有人在等着见我
Hello, ladies.
女士们 你们好
Mr. Thompson, thank you so much for seeing us.
汤普森先生 非常感谢您接见我们
Not at all.
应该的
Did you enjoy the soda bread? Pardon?
您喜欢那苏打面包吗 你说什么
Oh! Yes, very much. Thank you.
对 非常喜欢 谢谢
May I offer you something?
需要喝点什么吗
Thank you, no.
不了 谢谢
Mrs. Schroeder has seen something
施罗德夫人目睹了一些事情
she feels compelled to tell you about.
她认为必须告诉您
Oh?
什么事
Yesterday morning an entire truckload of beer barrels
昨天早上 一整车的啤酒
was loaded into a garage behind my home.
被装卸到我家后面的车♥库♥里
A man who looked familiar--
一个看起来很眼熟
But I couldn't really place him--
的人在押运
Was supervising the delivery.
但我想不起来是谁
Why, that's outrageous.
太可恶了
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼看到的
I'm sure you must have been appalled. I was, quite.
我想您当时很震惊 是的 非常惊讶
I'm afraid my birthday party
我想一定是我的生日宴会
must have been quite difficult for you--
另您感到不自在
At Babette's, the nightclub.
芭贝特的夜♥总♥会♥
I was making a delivery for the dress shop.
我当时在帮服装店送货
It was quite a celebratory atmosphere.
庆典非常有气氛
Some champagne and whiskey may have even been drunk.
人们喝了一些香槟和威士忌
I'm sure your class of acquaintance
我清楚您的朋友都是什么人
Drinks only in moderation.
只会适度饮酒
If they drink at all.
他们都不饮酒
Mrs. Schroeder, thank you for sharing this information.
施罗德夫人 感谢您分享的情报
Eddie, get the sheriff on the phone.
埃迪 接通治安官
You give the details to my brother
你们把详情告诉我兄弟
and we'll shut down that garage
我们会在事态严重前
before the tide goes out.
关闭车♥库♥
Mr. Thompson, we are grateful as always.
汤普森先生 再次感谢您
I truly do appreciate it.
真的非常感谢您
This isn't a personal favor, Mrs. Schroeder.
这不是人情 施罗德夫人
Yes, I realize that.
是的 我知道
Come on, eat a little.
来 再吃点
You can't live on laudanum.
你不能靠鸦♥片♥酒过活
Watch me.
看着我
Hey, Johnny. Hey, hon.
你好 强尼 你好 亲爱的
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Swell.
好极了
Jesus Christ! She's fuckin' ruined.
他妈的 她就这么毁了
Come on, it's not that bad.
放松 还没那么糟糕
If she was a Filly, they'd shoot her.
如果她是菲利 他们一定会杀了她
I know you took a shine to her,
我知道你喜欢上她了
but she gotta go.
但她必得走
She hasn't even had her stitches out.
她还没拆线呢
This is a cathouse, not the Hotel Sherman.
这里是妓院 不是谢尔曼酒店
She don't earn, I don't earn.
她不挣钱 我就没钱挣
What if I cover it? 100 a day?
如果我付钱呢 每天一百美元
She makes that much? She did.
她这么值钱吗 曾经是
She got till Friday.
最晚周五要走人
So what did he want?
他找你什么事
Nothing.
没事
Scalcione's out sick.
斯卡西昂生病没来
He wants me to work the door.
他想让我去代他看门
I'll take the soup now.
我现在想喝汤了
Come on, bring it back, bring it back.
动作快点 倒车 倒车
A little more, a little more.
倒一点 再倒一点
All right, good. Stop stop!
好 好了 停下
Go head.
开始吧
Whoa whoa, easy! It's gonna fall on me.
慢着点 要砸着我了
I got it, I got it.
知道 我行
All right, let's start unloading. Come on, guys.
好了 开始卸货 来吧伙计们
All right, one at a time.
一次卸一桶
Coming down, coming down.
放下来了 接住
Come on, don't get ahead of yourselves.
注意点 别慌别忙
Good good. Ma'am.
好 很好 女士
What are you doing?
你们做什么呢
We're unloading this truck.
我们在卸车
Unloading it?
卸车
We gotta tint it green by tomorrow
我们明天之前得把它变成绿色
for St. Paddy's.
为庆祝圣帕特节
Who is in charge here?
这里谁管事
Boss?
头儿
Mrs. Schroeder, right? Mr. Neary.
施罗德夫人是吧 内尔利先生
Like a soft night in Wicklow, isn't it?
夜风温柔 很像威克洛[爱尔兰地名]吧
I couldn't say. I'm from Kerry.
我不知道 我是凯里人
Ah, the lofty peak of carrauntoohil.
卡朗图厄尔山巍峨的山峰哟
Did Mr. Thompson not speak with you today?
汤普森先生今天没有找你谈话吗
About what? Your business here.
谈什么 你在这里的生意
We'll be out of your hair by tomorrow.
我们明天就不会再吵你了
Most of this stuff is for the Celtic Dinner.
这些东西大部分都是为凯尔特晚宴准备的
Listen, fellas, you've gotta keep it down.
伙计们 听好了 你们得小声点儿
People are trying to sleep here.
这边有人要睡觉呢
What say we pour you off a growler for St. Paddy's, hmm?
不如圣帕特节那天我们请你
compliments of the city?
算作本市对你的补偿
*I'm writing you, dear, just to tell you
*手书一封 致我亲爱的 只为对你说
*In September you remember
*你还记得 九月苹果树下
*Beneath the old apple tree you whispered to me
*你曾在我耳旁低语
*When it blossomed again you'd be mine
*花儿再次开放之时 你就属于我
*I waited until I could claim you
*我一直在等待诺言实现
*I hope I've not waited in vain
*愿我的等待不是徒劳
*For when it's spring in the valley
*当春风拂过山谷
*I'm coming, my sweetheart, again
*我也会再次回来 我的爱人
*I'll be with you...
*我会在你身畔
Neary, my boy! Nice of you to join us.
内尔利 好小子 你能来真是太好了
*I'll be with you to change your name to mine
*在你为我挽起长发时将你陪伴
*For one day in May I'll come and say
*五月春光里 我要对你说
*Happy the bride...
*幸福的新娘
I am terribly sorry.
我非常抱歉
Mr. Thompson is not available.
汤普森先生现在没空见客
He knows I've been waiting.
他知道我在等他
He has some urgent business.
他有紧急公务要处理
*You will be mine
*你将属于我
*In apple blossom time.
*当苹果花开满山坡
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表