剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I'll kill that prick myself, Mr. Rothstein.
我会亲手除掉他的 罗斯坦先生
We'll bring you his head if you want.
如有需要 我会带他人头来见你
Your grandstanding is commendable,
马屁拍得真响
but I have to say I'm less than convinced.
不过我不是很相信
We had bad information, like you said.
正如你所说 我们消息不够灵
How can we make it up to you?
我们要怎么补偿你呢
Nothing says "I'm sorry" like money.
要补偿 当然得花钱
2 1/2 million people in Chicago alone,
芝加哥有两百五十万单身
figure half of them are men.
我猜其中一半都是男人
Half of those... Put that in.
而这其中的一半 放进来
...are adult men, and there's my point.
是成年男性 这才是重点
With over a half million potential customers
有超过五十万的潜在客户
who wanna drink whiskey and fuck,
他们会买♥♥酒招♥妓♥
why ain't we making more money?
我们为什么不多赚点呢
Fuck you doin'? Are you listening?
妈的笑什么 你在听吗
What?
什么
Are you listening?
在听吗
Yeah, the money.
在听 赚钱
Mr. Torrio, Jake Guzik.
托里奥先生 杰克·库兹克来了
Sure, send him in.
请他进来
There's the beer baron.
啤酒大亨来了
Are you giving the cooze away?
把那群鸡撵走吧
I had to park all the way up Wabash.
搞得我好像横穿沃巴什河一样
A little exercise will kill you?
运动一下就要命了
I get enough exercise carrying your dough.
给你拿钱来运动量够大了
All this from the brewery?
都是啤酒厂的
I go home stinking of beer, but who's complaining?
我回家喝了点小酒 谁管得着啊
When he ran the brothel, he stank of pussy.
他一来妓院 就带来一股尿臭
So long as it ain't kugel, the wife stays off my back.
只要腰子没变球 老婆就还跟我走
I wanted to talk to you about expanding,
找你来谈扩张生意的
and not just your waistline neither.
不是你的腰围
I was saying... Johnny, Turkish.
我是说 强尼 土耳其货
Before you come in, I was saying
你进来之前我说
a lot of money being left on the table.
外面有大把赚钱机会
As far as I'm concerned, the whole north side is wide open.
就我知道的 整个北区完全开放
There's entire 10-block stretches
整整十个街区
without a single cathouse or a place to get a drink.
没有一家妓院 没有一个卖♥♥酒的
The fuck is this?
这他妈什么东西
It's a load from the joke shop.
玩具店里的爆竹
What, are you 12 years old?
你十二岁小屁孩吗
It's a joke. I'm sorry.
开个玩笑而已 抱歉
You are sorry. You're a sorry fucking moron.
抱歉 抱你♥妈♥的♥谦 你个蠢货
I thought you'd have a laugh.
我以为能让你笑一笑
I'm in the middle of a fucking meeting!
没看见我他妈在开会吗
We'll talk saturday, your kid's, what do you call it?
我们周六再谈 你孩子要干什么来着
Bar mitzvah.
犹太受戒仪式
Yeah.
对
This ain't no fucking grade school.
这里可不是什么小学
He's grotesque, James.
他长得太吓人了 詹姆斯
And believe me, I've seen my share of freak shows.
相信我 他比我看的畸形秀里的人还可怕
Apparently it's a big improvement
他明显比手术之前
over how he looked before the surgery.
要顺眼的多
Try explaining that to a four-year-old.
四岁的小孩子可不管这些
From now on, when he's in the house,
你告诉他 从现在起
just tell him to keep the mask on.
在我家就把面具带着
Mickey Doyle.
是米奇·多伊尔
What about him?
他怎么了
To see you. Here?
想见你 来了吗
Shall I frisk him?
要我搜他身吗
You're Tom Mix all of a sudden?
你装什么汤姆·米克斯[影星 擅演牛仔]
You do it.
你去搜
Nucky, hey. How you been?
努基 过得怎么样
What do you want, Mickey? Come on, Nuck.
有何贵干 米奇 别这样 努克
I come to youse hat in hand.
我没什么恶意
I'm came to apologize is all.
只是专程来道歉
I got rattled when you took my operation.
你抢了我的生意我确实很恼火
So you pick yourself up by the bootstraps.
所有你又来毛遂自荐了
Yeah, but I told you I had partners.
是 我也告诉过你我还有同伙
So?
那又怎样
The D'alessio brothers.
就是迪阿莱西奥兄弟
From Philly? Mmhmm.
费城的 没错
They're your partners? Mmhmm.
他们就是你同伙 是的
I should throw you out that fucking window.
我他妈要把你扔出去
I'm sorry. I didn't know what they was planning.
抱歉 我不知道他们要针对你
Not half as sorry as you're gonna be.
等会你就要更抱歉了
I can help. That's why I come here.
我能帮你 所以才来这里
I'll tell youse everything I know.
我会把知道的都告诉你
Get him a drink.
给他倒杯酒
I should piss in it.
我他妈给你尿一壶
It started months back, after I got out of jail.
几个月前我出狱以后的
They wanted their dough, which I didn't have,
他们想要回钱 但我没有
so they got the idea to put Chalky out of business.
所以他们决定把朝琪踢出去
The lynching, that was them? Mmhmm.
处私刑的就是他们吗 是的
They robbed your ward boss too.
还抢了你的手下
The fat one, plus the casino.
就那个胖子 还有你的赌场
They shot my brother, Mickey, took a shot at me.
他们打伤了我弟弟 米奇 还准备杀我
I know it.
我知道
They're gonna shoot me, Nuck. I know that too.
他们也想杀我 努克 我都知道的
how? they're always jabbering in Italian,
你怎么知道 他们老用意大利语嘀咕
laughing at me behind my back, right to my face.
还当面背地的 嘲笑我
And Luciano, how does he figure in?
卢西亚诺是怎么加入的
Your mother didn't tell you? Watch your step, Mickey.
你妈妈没告诉你吗 说话小心点 米奇
He's got this kid, some sheeny named Lansky.
他收了个犹太小弟 叫兰斯基
He approached chalky, made him an offer,
他找到朝琪 开出价码
but it was really just a whatsit.
但其实只是个幌子
A ruse? That's the ticket.
试探 猜对了
To find out how many bottles he's moving.
想看看他每天运多少酒
Why does he wanna know that? Why do you think?
知道这个有什么用 你说呢
For information.
收集信息
This is all on orders from Rothstein.
都是罗斯坦下的指令
He wants to muscle in,
他想插一杆子
take over the liquor business in Atlantic City.
掌控大西洋城私酒市场
Ruining baseball isn't enough?
棒球还没祸害够吗
Get Chalky on the phone.
打给朝琪
Yeah.
是
For what?
找他干什么
Eddie's on the line.
埃迪在用电♥话♥
God damn it. Eddie!
去他妈的 埃迪
Hang up the goddamn phone.
你等会再用电♥话♥
That was Trenton. It just came over the wire--
从特伦顿[泽西首府]打来的 刚接通
The women have received the permission to vote.
女子选举权通过了
"'I built that palace, and the Emerald City too,'
"'我建造的宫殿 还有那翡翠城'
remarked the wizard in a thoughtful tone.
巫师低吟道
'and I'd like to see them again,
'我还想再去看一眼
for I was very happy
因为置身蛮支金人 闻绮斯人
among the Munchkins and Winkies
奎德林人和吉利今人中
And Quadlings and Gillikins.'
让我身心愉悦'
'Who are they?' asked the boy.
小男孩问 '他们是谁'
'The four nations that inhabit the land of Oz,' was the reply."
回答说 '他们来自奥兹四个不同国家'"
Mm, sorry.
抱歉
Mr. Harrow.
哈罗先生
We're reading "The Wizard of Oz" by Frank Baum.
我们在读弗兰克·鲍姆写的《绿野仙踪》
Yes.
好书
Please join us if you'd like.
如果你愿意可以加入我们
Mm, thank you.
谢谢
"'I wonder if they would treat me nicely if I went there again.'
"我在想 如果回去 他们还会对我好吗"
'Of course they would,' declared dorothy.
多萝西说 "当然会的"
'they are still proud of their former wizard,
"他们仍会为之前的巫师自豪"
and often speak of you kindly.'
"还经常回忆你"
'Do you happen to know whatever became of the Tin Woodsman
他又问 "你知不知道铁皮人
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表