剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
The children wear Grecian tunics.
那儿的孩子们都穿着希腊式长袍上课
She inspires them to find their muses
她鼓励孩子们寻找灵感
and free their spirits.
释放情感
There's a ship leaving once a month.
每个月有一班船去那里
Nous devons aller a Paris.
我们一定要去巴黎[法语]
Say it.
跟我说一遍
What does it mean?
这句话什么意思
We must go to paris.
我们一定要去巴黎
Nous devons aller a Paris.
我们一定要去巴黎
And so we must.
一定要去
Thank you, Deputy Halloran.
谢谢你 哈罗兰副治安官
Could be Sheriff Halloran come November...
如果伊莱没有好转
if Eli's not better.
十一月起我就是治安官哈罗兰
The children are asleep.
孩子们都睡了
Mrs. Charlton just left.
查尔顿夫人刚走
No trouble, I take it?
没给你惹什么麻烦吧
No.
没有
They're very obedient.
他们很乖
To guard against intruders.
保护你们而已
Mr. Harrow,
哈罗先生
I feel I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉
When you first came here to guard us,
先前你来保护我们的时候
I treated you harshly.
我表现得有失礼节
The truth is your affliction frightened me.
其实是你的遭遇吓到我了
Mm, people find it disconcerting.
人们总是对此感到不安
Well, it's unfair
但这对你来说不公平
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We should judge the person on the inside.
我们应该根据本性评判他人
Mm, I can't
连我自己
do that myself.
都做不到
So why should you be able to?
你怎么可能做到呢
Sometimes I forget what I look like.
有时我忘记自己的容貌
Then I pass a mirror and I remember.
而照镜子的时候我就记起来了
I stare sometimes at my face
有时我盯着镜中的自己
and I can't recall
甚至都回忆不起来
who I was before.
我以前的样子
What'll you have?
您想喝点什么
Whiskey.
威士忌
Again.
再来一杯
May I join you?
我可以坐在这里吗
Sure.
行啊
Why not?
为什么不呢
Cigarette?
来支烟吗
What's your name, handsome?
你叫什么 帅哥
Nelson.
尼尔森
I could use another drink, Nelson.
我想再喝一杯 尼尔森
This here is Mr. Meyer Lansky.
这位是迈耶·兰斯基先生
Say hello to Nucky Thompson.
跟努基·汤普森打个招呼
How do you do?
你好
We've already met, actually.
其实我们见过了
You shot at me on the boardwalk.
在木板路你向我开枪
You're confusing me with somebody else.
你把我当成别人了
There's another dago walking around with dogshit on his face?
这儿还有一脸屎相的外国佬吗
What happened? You were supposed to make a deal.
怎么回事 你不是和他们谈生意吗
Why didn't you tell me
为什么不告诉我
these the motherfuckers that lynched my boy?
这群王八蛋杀了我兄弟
Because I hadn't confirmed it.
因为我还没确认是他们干的
Well, I got all the confirmation I need.
我已经确认过了
There are four more brothers, Chalky,
现在还有四个兄弟 朝琪
Plus Luciano. How are we supposed to get to them now?
算上卢西亚诺 应该怎么处置他们
Mr. Thompson, may I speak with you?
汤普森先生 我能和您谈谈吗
I know we've only recently met
我知道我们才刚认识
and my word doesn't count for much,
我的话没什么分量
but if you could see your way to letting me go,
但是如果您能放我走
I'm quite certain I can work out
我一定会想方设法解决
an accommodation with Mr. Rothstein.
您和罗斯坦先生之间的矛盾
Mr. Rothstein made his bed.
罗斯坦先生自作自受
Now you fellows can die in it.
现在你们都可以随他去了
Tough talk when he ain't in the room, right?
他们就只敢趁他不在的时候嚣张 不是吗
What'd you say?
你说什么
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you heard me.
抱歉 我以为你听见了
What I said was you, Mr. Thompson and this coon here
我说你 汤普森先生还有这个黑鬼
could all go fuck each other. Right.
都去死吧 就是这样
Oh, fucking tough guy.
该死的混♥蛋♥
You gonna shoot me for mouthing off?
说你几句就要杀我吗
I wasn't going to, but you kind of talked me into it.
我本来不想 是你要求的
Anybody else?
还有谁想死
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
What do we do with him?
我们怎么处置他
Leave him at the dump with the rest of the garbage.
把他扔到垃圾堆里
My brothers come back--
等我的兄弟回来
they're gonna string you up
他们会把你吊得
higher than they did that other fucking coon.
比上次那个黑鬼更高
You can go now.
你可以走了
And please tell Mr. Rothstein
麻烦转告罗斯坦先生
what you saw here tonight.
你今晚的遭遇
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
Fuck me, daddy.
操♥我♥ 老爹
Oh, baby.
宝贝儿
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's late.
很晚了
What are you doing up?
你怎么还不睡
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I had business downtown. I would have called.
我应该打电♥话♥告诉你我有事的
Business?
什么事
Plotting our strategy for the election.
为大选制定策略
You did very well today
你今天的演讲
with your speech.
非常精彩
You should get some rest.
好好休息吧
You had those ladies eating out of your hand.
现在那些女士们对你顶礼膜拜
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表