剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Which one are we talking about?
你是在说哪个小玩意儿
Oh, you're a devil at heart, Mr. Hague.
你的想法真邪恶 海牙先生
So what's your pleasure, you republican son of a bitch?
那你喜欢什么呢 你这个共和党混♥蛋♥
I want the highway. Two lanes coming south from Newark
我要修高速公路 两条从南边尼瓦克来的路
and a straight shot to the Pennsylvania border.
还有一条直达宾夕法尼亚边界的路
New york and Philly? Can we shake on it?
纽约和费城 我们能达成一致吗
You're putting a big bet on Walter Edge.
你把宝都压在沃尔特·艾治身上了
Maybe. I wouldn't.
也许吧 我就不会
Why not?
为什么
Because he's a silent partner in a paving company.
因为他是一家铺路公♥司♥的匿名合伙人
Where?
在哪儿
It doesn't really have an address, but let's say
没有确切地址 但是可以确定的是
It's Jersey City where your roads aren't.
它在你不打算修路的泽西城
Why are you telling me this, Frank?
你为什么把这告诉我 弗兰克
'cause guys like Edge will come and go.
因为像艾治这样的人飘忽不定
But bosses? Like us?
但是老板们 像我们这样的
We're here to stay.
我们的根基在这里
*Trade him silver for gold
*用金子换银子
*Just an old second-hand man
*但是这个老男人
*Trading new days for old.
*用新生活换旧生活
"'Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?'
"'小猫咪 小猫咪 你在那里干什么'
'I frightened a little mouse under the chair.'"
'我在椅子下面吓跑了一只老鼠'
They're usually asleep by 9:00,
他们平常都九点睡觉
So they shouldn't be any trouble.
所以不会很烦人的
No trouble at all. I love babies.
一点儿也不烦人 我爱孩子
I sit for most of the other young ladies too.
我也为其他夫人照看孩子
I don't usually...
我一般不会
I'm seeing Hardeen tonight.
今晚我要看霍丁演出
Oh yes, very nice.
是吗 真不错
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hello? Missus.
你好 太太
Mr. Kessler.
卡斯勒先生
Did I not have the time right?
是我记错时间了吗
The time? Of The show.
时间 演出的时间
Mr. Thompson said you'd pick me up.
汤普森先生说你会来接我的
Missus, Nucky wishes to say he is busy tonight.
太太 努基本来想亲自打电♥话♥来说他今晚很忙的
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Tonight he has business.
他今晚有公事
He said to tell you.
让我转告你
Very well.
那好吧
He will call.
他会打电♥话♥给你的
Ma'am?
太太
I'm Annabelle, your neighbor across the way?
我叫安娜贝拉 住你对面的邻居
Oh, Margaret Schroeder.
我是玛格丽特·施罗德
Are they yours? Yes.
是你的孩子吗 是的
Emily and Theodore. Hello, sweethearts.
艾米莉和西奥多 你们好 甜心们
Hello. Aren't you gorgeous?
你好 你真漂亮
Mrs. Charlton told me she was looking after them.
查尔顿夫人告诉我她在照看他们
I was wondering if I could
我在想能不能把我的孩子
throw mine in as well.
也放到这边一起让她照看
This is Ruby.
这是卢比
Go on, sugarplum,
去吧 宝贝儿
Meet new friends.
去认识认识新朋友
Doll is pretty.
娃娃真漂亮
Would you mind? Us girls all help each other out here.
你会介意吗 我们这样的女人都会互相帮助
Which girls? You know
什么样的女人 你懂的
The concubines.
情妇们
My fella just called. He's all hot and bothered.
我的男人刚打电♥话♥来了 他很烦躁不安
I didn't have time to make arrangements.
我没时间安排了
I promise I'll do the same for you.
我保证以后会给你帮忙的
Is this the three bedroom?
这里有三间卧室吗
Uh, yes it is.
是的
Your fella's certainly sweet on you.
你的男人真爱你
INSPECTION CARD IMMIGRANTS AND STEERAGE PASSENGERS
移♥民♥和统舱乘客登记卡
MARGARET ROHAN
玛格丽特·罗汉
PREGNANT
孕妇
PASSENGER'S STATE AT TIME OF DISEMBARKATION:
乘客下机时身体情况
VOMITING, VAGINAL BLEEDING, MISCARRIAGE
呕吐 阴♥道♥出血 流产
Oh god. There you go.
上帝啊 就是这样
I like that.
我喜欢那样
What's going on behind those baby blues, hmm?
你怎么这么忧郁呢
I try to be good. I really do.
我努力做个好人 真的很努力
It's too late to be good tonight, dolly.
今晚再想做好人可晚了 宝贝儿
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表