剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
It's all right.
没关系
It's not.
有关系
I want you to confide in me,
我希望你信任我
to feel safe in doing so.
对我放心
We're obviously intimate
我们在很多事情上
in many ways,
已经很亲密了
but I'd like you to feel
但我希望你可以
that you can talk to me.
对我畅所欲言
The baseball mitt--
我的棒球手套
some kids stole it, so my father marched me down
被别的孩子偷了 所以我父亲逼我找他们
and made me challenge them to a fight.
要求我向他们宣战
There were four of them, years older than me.
他们有四个人 都比我大
I got beaten unconscious
我被打得不省人事
and was in the hospital for 11 days.
在医院里住了十一天
That's horrible.
这太可怕了
Life can be that way.
生活总有酸甜苦辣
Hello.
你好
Who's on the telephone?
电♥话♥那头是谁
A friend of Mr. Thompson's. Of course.
汤普森先生的朋友 当然
Be quiet. Come get me and we'll drive over.
别说话 过来接我 我们开车过去
And give Fleming a call. I'm sure he'd like to see it.
给弗莱明打个电♥话♥ 他肯定想看看
My father's house-- it's all done.
我父亲的房♥子 都弄好了
Would you care to have a look?
你想一起去看看吗
Oh, I'd love to,
我很想去
but I need to put Emily down for her nap.
但我得陪艾米莉去睡个小觉
Can I come? Mr. Thompson's busy, dear.
我能去吗 汤普森先生很忙
Uncle Nucky.
叫我努基叔叔
Get your coat, kiddo.
去穿外套 小子
Remember me?
记得我吗
Keep your hands on the table.
手放桌上别乱动
The whore-- Pearl--
那个妓♥女♥ 珍珠
I was just doing Sheridan's bidding.
我只是按谢立丹命令行事
Relax, I'm not gonna kill you.
你放心 我不会杀你的
Did you serve, Liam,
你参过军吗 利亚姆
in the war?
参加过战争吗
I had rheumatic fever.
那时我得了风湿热
Three years.
战争持续了三年
France mostly.
主要在法国境内
It's almost impossible to describe the horror.
战争的惨烈难以形容
It's a living
简直就是
waking nightmare.
人世间的修罗场
There was a soldier-- a German.
当时有个德国士兵
Him and his men tried to attack our position
带领他的部队袭击
in the Argonne Forest.
我们在阿尔贡森林的驻地
It was nighttime.
我记得是午夜时分
And while he was trying to climb through some barbed wire,
他试图爬过铁丝网的时候
I shot him twice--
我朝他开了两枪
Once in the stomach, once in the neck.
一枪正中腹部 一枪在颈部
He slumped over the barbed wire.
他立刻从铁丝网上跌下来
And no matter what he did to try and wriggle free,
他想尽办法逃脱
it just got worse for him.
但情况只是越来越糟
I left him there like that for days,
我就那样把他留在那里几天
listening to him moaning, crying,
任凭他呻♥吟♥ 哭喊
"Mutti, mutti, mutti!"
"穆提 穆提 穆提"
That's German for "Mama, mama!"
他说的是德语的"妈妈 妈妈"
That's what he kept saying.
他就一直这样叫喊着
The curious thing is that despite the fact
有意思的是
that his situation was utterly hopeless,
不管处境有多绝望
he didn't want to die.
他都不想死
I offered to kill him several times,
我几次提出想帮他了断
but he just kept fighting,
但他一直坚持着
like some miracle would befall him
好似相信某种奇迹会降临于他
and get him out of his predicament.
能够帮他逃出困境
We hold on so desperately to life.
我们不顾一切的求生
Some people feel,
很多人觉得
certainly in that soldier's situation,
当然是在那个士兵的境遇下
that being alive is...
苟延残喘
is much much worse.
肯定更糟
I'm gonna go now. I don't want to ever see you again.
现在我要走了 我不想再见到你
You won't.
你不会再见到我了
May I offer you a glass of water, sir?
需要给您倒杯水吗 先生
You're very welcome.
您太客气了
Oh, ladies, how are you doing?
女士们 你们好
Oh, jeez.
天呐
哲基尔意识到
人生中第一次
屈服于魔鬼般的冲动
这意味着什么
Pretty amazing, huh, pop?
真棒 是吗 爸爸
Can you believe it's the same place?
难以置信这还是那个地方
What's he doing here?
你带他来这儿干什么
I wanted him to see it all fixed up.
我想让他看看这里焕然一新的样子
Well, he's seen it. Now get out.
看也看完了 现在你们走吧
You may think you're king,
也许你觉得自己已经是一方霸主了
but you're not worth a goddamn.
但其实你狗屁不值
Yeah, get me out of here.
走吧 我不在这儿碍眼了
Go wait in the car.
去车里等我
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表