剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Nothing, dear.
没有意思 亲爱的
It's just a silly superstition.
都是迷信
Sir. Hmm?
先生 什么事
There's some woman out front. She's looking for you.
有位女士在等您 她想见您
Send her in.
送她进来
I went to your rooming house.
我去你的住处找你了
The landlady told me you worked here.
房♥东告诉我你在这工作
What do you want?
你想怎样
You a postman, Melson?
你是邮递员 尼尔森
No, I'm a prohibition agent.
我是禁酒探员
Hmm.
这样
Well, you made me pregnant.
我怀孕了
Come on now. Warm milk.
来喝点 热牛奶
Put a little brandy in it, will you?
放点白兰地行吗
We're trying to rebuild your stomach lining.
我们得想办法让你的胃粘膜恢复
Well, cook me a steak.
那给我煎块牛排
So we're a happy family all of a sudden?
突然之间就是快乐一家人了是吧
You don't have to be so fretful all the time.
别老是这么焦躁不安
I'll make you some eggs.
我给你煎鸡蛋
Jimmy, give me some of that.
吉米 给我拿点
You realize this is the first time
你发现了吗
We've ever had a drink together?
这是你我第一次坐下喝酒
Don't tell your mother.
别告诉你母亲
The woman tries to kill me
你妈妈想杀我
And Nucky lets her go.
而努基同意了
He's got an odd sense of justice.
他有种奇怪的正义感
Talk to me about justice?
正义感
Fucking Woodrow Wilson, when he was governor--
混♥蛋♥伍德罗·威尔逊 还是州长的时候
Goddamn southern son of a bitch
这个南方佬
Comes here to try to make a name for himself
跑到我这来寻求支持
So he can run for president.
好竞选总统
He's the reason you went to jail.
他是你进监狱的原因
No, he's the reason I got convicted.
不 他是我的罪证
Nucky's the reason I went to jail.
努基是我进监狱的原因
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, he was sheriff at the time.
他当时是治安官
We got caught up in some election-rigging case.
我们被发现有选举勒索的行为
They couldn't get us both, so this fucking Wilson
他们不能把我们同时抓紧去
Makes a deal with the prosecutor--
于是威尔逊和检察官达成协议
One of us takes the fall; Wilson gets the headline;
要把我们中的一个送进监狱 然后威尔逊上头条
The rest of the case goes away.
其他的就不追究了
Why you and not Nucky?
为什么是你 不是努基
I was hurt politically and Nucky was the fair-haired boy.
我被政♥治♥害的很惨 而努基是受宠的孩子
The plan was for me to go away.
这个计划本来就是针对我的
He'd take over and then square things up when I got out.
等我出来的时候 由他全盘接手
Did he?
是吗
He squared things up all right.
他确实全盘接手了
Five years in jail
五年的监禁生涯
And I was just a distant memory.
出来发现我已是遥远的记忆
And there he is with a diamond stick pin
而他 则带着钻石别针
And a rolls- fucking-royce--
开着罗尔斯·罗伊斯
Nucky Thompson,
努基·汤普森
The spawn of a drunken piney.
该死的混♥蛋♥
I used to hate coming here when I was a kid.
还是个孩子的时候我曾经很讨厌来到这里
My mother would bring me here to see you.
我妈妈带我来见你
I know.
我知道
I was afraid of all the animals.
我惧怕这的动物
I was afraid of you.
也惧怕你
Nucky told me, "It's your duty.
努基对我说 "这是你的责任
Gotta be strong for your mother."
为了你母亲 坚强点儿"
Manipulative son of a bitch.
这混♥蛋♥控制欲真强
He can be.
他就这样
Jimmy,
吉米
you think I don't know why he brought you back
你以为我不知道他为什么
from Chicago?
把你从芝加哥带回来吗
To do what he doesn't have the stomach for.
是想让你完成他没勇气做的事
And you said yes.
而你同意了
What for? A few percent off top?
为什么 就为了那点油水
I made a good deal.
我可以捞到一笔
Oh, god, he made you think you did.
上帝 他只是让你认为如此而已
He made me think I did.
他也让我觉得如此
That's the way he operates.
这是他一贯作风
You know him well.
你很了解他
He was like a son to me.
他就像我儿子一样
But you're my flesh and blood, boy.
但你身上流着我的血 孩子
So?
所以呢
So you're gonna take back Atlantic City
所以你要为了我们两个
for the both of us.
夺回大西洋城
And how is that supposed to work?
怎么夺回来
Look around, son.
看看周围 儿子
I didn't get all this by being stupid.
我要是那么愚蠢 能拥有这些吗
Sir.
先生
You told him what we discussed?
你告诉他我们谈论的事情了
I was just about to.
我正要说
So, you see, if I were president,
你们也看到了 如果我是总统
I'd run the country like a Broadway show.
我要像百老汇演出一样治理这个国家
I'd pick my cabinet and try them out
我会挑选自己的内阁成员
right here in Atlantic City.
在大西洋城开始一切
Oh, yes, the best audiences.
这里有最好的观众
And if they clicked here, I'd let them open
如果他们在这里合适
in New York and a few other cities.
我再让他们去纽约和其他城市
We'd do one-night stands for four years
我们要进行四年的巡演
and by then they'd have to reelect me
到时候他们不得不再次选择我
so I could actually do something at the White House.
届时 作为总统我将真正有所作为
Mr. Thompson. Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生 汤普森先生
How do you do?
你好
Baxter, it's nice to see you.
巴克斯特 很高兴见到你
I see you've met Annabelle.
看来你已经见到了安娜贝拉
George was telling me all about the cutlery business.
乔治在给我讲餐具生意
Oh, yeah, I'll knife you and spoon you and fork you as well.
我还要用餐具享用你
How about a dance?
去跳个舞怎么样
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Hello.
你好
What a pleasant surprise.
你能来真让我感到惊喜
I heard the news about Mayor Bader.
我听说了巴德市长的事
Congratulations.
恭喜
Well, I certainly owe a debt of gratitude to you.
我还欠你个人情
Then you could offer me a drink.
那就请我喝一杯吧
Is champagne okay?
香槟可以吗
Good news just isn't the same without it.
好消息要喝香槟来庆祝才是
How are the children?
孩子们还好吗
They miss their Uncle Nucky.
他们想念努基叔叔
Quiet, everyone! Quiet. Quiet.
大家安静 安静
Illinois, Virginia, Pennsylvania,
伊利诺伊州 弗吉尼亚州 宾夕法尼亚州
New Jersey, Florida, Michigan,
新泽西州 福罗里达州 密歇根州
North Carolina and Rhode Island.
北卡罗来纳州和罗德岛
Once again, ladies and gentlemen,
重复一遍 女士们 先生们
this is Frank Conrad with the official results of the election
我是弗兰克·康拉德 在匹兹堡通过电台
transmitting live over the wireless from Pittsburgh.
为您现场播报大选官方结果
Pittsburgh! Can you believe it?
匹兹堡 你相信吗
Pipe down, lady.
安静 女士
With 48 states reporting, it's Warren Harding
根据四十八个州的报道 沃伦·哈丁
with nearly 60% of the popular vote.
获得了全体选民投票的百分之六十
Yes, yes, and this just in:
这是刚刚收到的消息
challenger James M. Cox has moments ago conceded
挑战者詹姆斯·考克斯刚刚在代顿露天会场
to a capacity crowd at Dayton Fairgrounds.
向满场观众承认放弃
Ladies and gentlemen, Warren Gamaliel Harding
女士们先生们 沃伦·甘梅利尔·哈丁
has been elected the 29th president of the United States!
当选为美国第二十九任总统
What a momentous evening this has been
对于这位俄亥俄州参议员来说
for the senator from Ohio,
这是一个重要的夜晚
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表