剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Sonny, dinner.
桑尼 该吃饭了
Fucking kid.
死孩子
Come on, baby. Time to eat.
来 乖乖 该吃饭了
You know I may not talk italian, but I know what "Stupido" Means.
我也许不会说意大利语 可我能听懂蠢字
Some house I got-- a guinea for a mother,
瞧瞧我这破家 一个英国老妈
A mick for a wife and a dumbbell for a son.
一个爱尔兰老婆 还有个蠢儿子
Don't call him that. I got a little boy myself at home.
别那么说他 我也有个儿子
Yeah? Do you have a likeness?
是吗 你有他的照片吗
Not with me. He's a little guy,
我没带 是个小家伙
dark eyes like his mom.
深色的眼睛像他妈妈
A real chatterbox.
整天叽叽喳喳没完没了
But he comes when you call him at least, huh?
起码你打电♥话♥的时候他会去接吧
Mostly. He's got a mind of his own though.
大多数时候会接 不过他也有自己的想法
You like your eggs, sonny?
你喜欢鸡蛋吗 桑尼
I told you-- he's a dopey little bastard.
我就说吧 他是个迟钝的小杂种
I got it. I got it, okay?
我来 我来
Alors, how about
那么 这个
This?
怎么样
No.
不好
Perhaps madame could describe it better to me.
女士 也许您能再描述下您想要的款式
Why does anybody buy underwear?
怎么会有人想买♥♥内衣裤
Some women wish to hide, others wish to reveal.
有的人是想遮羞 有的人则是想诱惑
Well, I want it in lights.
我要能让人眼前一亮的
Something vampy
要若隐若现
And sheer
要薄如蝉翼
With a cutout right here.
这里要开个口
A moment please.
请稍等
You got some job, sister.
你这工作真了不起
I've done worse. I bet you have.
我做过更差的 我猜也是
And voila.
看这个
I want to see what it looks like. On her.
我想看看她穿上效果如何
You don't wear a brassiere?
你不♥穿♥胸罩吗
I've tried them. They're not comfortable.
我穿过 但是穿起来不舒适
You should try again. You're saggy.
你应该再试试 你的胸部已经下垂了
You've had children, you can tell.
你一定生过孩子
You look like the kitchen help,
看起来像厨房♥女佣
A quickie bent over the table.
桌子上的快饮
He doesn't seem to mind.
他好像并不介意这些
You don't know very much, do you?
你也不确定是吧
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的
They raised him a good Catholic boy.
他被养成是优秀的天主教♥徒♥
And every once in a while
每当他
he starts thinking he might go to hell,
开始考虑他可能会下地狱的时候
and that he'd better change before it's too late.
他都会想要悬崖勒马
But all I gotta do is this...
而我需要做的只是这样
and this...
然后这样
And then he doesn't feel so Catholic anymore.
他就不再想着圣母了
When I was girl in Ireland,
我小时候在爱尔兰时
a raggedy man would come round every spring
一名衣衫褴褛的人每年春天
with a little bantam rooster.
都携一只矮脚公鸡而来
He'd trained it to peck out "The Mountains of Mourne"
他训练它在胸前的玩具钢琴上
on a toy piano that hung off his chest.
啄出"莫恩山脉"
So?
然后呢
Well, the first year he came,
他第一年来的时候
we all of us, the girls in that place,
在场的所有人
we thought it magical.
都认为这很神奇
The second year, we laughed behind our hands
第二年时 我们都掩嘴嘲笑
at the odd man in his tatters.
这个奇怪的人和他的烂摊子
And the third year, we didn't even go.
到了第三年 我们甚至都不去了
Because "The Mountains of Mourne"
因为那只公鸡
was all that little rooster could ever do.
就只会啄"莫恩山脉"
So what's the point?
你想说什么
That maybe your cunny
也许你的阴♥道♥
isn't quite the draw you think it is.
没有你想象的那么吸引人
I quit.
我辞职
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, let me help you, Mr. Kessler.
我来帮您拿吧 卡斯勒先生
Oh no, please.
不 不用了
Come, children, come.
孩子们 跟紧了
Emily, Teddy, be careful. Don't break anything.
艾米莉 泰迪 别弄坏了东西
They break, it will be fixed.
弄坏了也会被修好的
Uh, the kitchen has food to start.
厨房♥里食材已经备齐
The dining, a bathroom,
进餐 沐浴
upstairs there is room for the boy, a room for the girl
楼上是少爷房♥ 小姐房♥
and the master bedroom.
和主卧室
It's very beautiful.
这儿真漂亮
Yes good. Missus, I go now.
是的 太太 我该走了
Do I wait for Mr. Thompson?
我要等汤普森先生吗
Uh, he will call.
他会打电♥话♥的
Is he nice to you, Mr. Kessler?
他对你好吗 卡斯勒先生
Nucky? Yes, he is nice.
努基吗 是的 很好
Mr. Thompson is a very nice man.
汤普森先生是位很好的人
Are you trying to sass me, you greasy cocksucker?
你想占我的便宜吗 你个鬼佬混♥蛋♥
I thought you was all about manners.
我认为您非常讲礼仪
I treat people as gentlemen
我都是以礼相待
until they prove otherwise.
除非有人先行为有失
All you've proven is you're a thieving little prick
你的举动体现你就是个卑鄙的小偷
who shows up where he doesn't belong.
出现在你不该来的地方
Since when do you need permission to look at the ocean?
从什么时候开始 看海需要申请许可了
To look at my ocean?
看我的海吗
Since your boss tried to
自从你老板试图
lift 100 grand out of my pocket.
从我手里翘走十万美元
Mr. Rothstein don't see it that way.
罗斯坦先生可不这样认为
Mr. Rothstein don't run this town.
罗斯坦先生可管不到这里
No, he runs New York. Maybe you heard of it.
但他管着纽约 也许你听说过
You like it around here though, do you?
但你喜欢的是这 不是吗
I like the view between that gash's legs.
从双腿间的深沟中看挺好
You're referring to Gillian Darmody?
你指的是吉莉安·达莫迪吗
Is that her name?
她叫这名字是吗
I'll fucking bury this in your fucking head.
我他妈的要烧了你这烂脑袋
Get the fuck off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我
Mrs. Darmody is free to do as she pleases,
达莫迪太太自♥由♥地做她想做的事
Not always to her benefit.
经常随意为之
But I strongly suggest you treat her
但我强烈建议你
in every particular with the utmost regard.
对她抱有极大的尊重
Charles, right? Lucky.
查尔斯是吧 拉吉
Lucky.
拉吉
Everything you see here, it's mine.
你在这里看到的一切都是我的
Buy a drink, place a bet, ride the fucking ferris wheel.
酒水 赌博 摩天轮什么的
And if you steal I ain't took nothing.
如果你偷了 我没拿任何东西
If you steal, Charles,
查尔斯 如果你偷了
From my men,
我手下的
You steal from me.
就是偷了我的
So tell the pack of guineas you came down here with
转告和你一起来的意大利佬
and tell your boss in New York.
和你在纽约的老板
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Jesus Christ!
天呐
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
You said to knock in a manly fashion.
您说过要使劲敲门的
Well, leave the door on the hinges.
那也别把门敲烂了
What do you want? Mrs. Schroeder.
你想干什么 施罗德夫人
Yes?
怎么了
Is very happy with the accommodations.
很喜欢那个住所
Good.
很好
You can go.
你可以走了
Thank you very much, Mr. Thompson,
汤普森先生 非常感谢您
for showing me how it's done here.
为我展示这里的规则
It's open.
门开着呢
Hey, kit. You don't really want to
你好 宝贝 你不想
be in here all by yourself, do you?
一个人待在这里吧
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表