剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Al got spooked. He started shooting.
阿尔被吓到了 开了枪
So you kill four fucking guys?
所以你就杀了四个人吗
Five. Actually, there were four,
五个 现场就四具尸体
but let's not quibble over that little detail, shall we?
算了还是不纠缠这个小细节了
We couldn't leave any witnesses, Nuck.
我们不能留下目击证人 努克
Fucking idiot.
傻瓜
I screwed up, okay? I'm sorry.
我搞砸了 抱歉
I'm gonna make it up to you. I'll work extra hours.
我会补偿你 我会加班的
Hold on there.
停 等下
Wait a second. You don't work for me anymore.
你不再为我工作了
Let's get that straight right now.
我把这点言明了吧
And you made that decision, not me.
是你这么决定的 不是我
Well, who's gonna drive you? What's the difference?
那谁给你当司机 是谁都一样
Wanna be a gangster, kid? Go be a gangster.
想做黑社会是吗 那就去做吧
But if you want to be a gangster in my town,
但若在我的小镇做黑社会
then you'll pay me for the privilege.
就要给我交保护费
That envelope you gave me, my end--
你给我的那信封里的钱
according to my calculations you're three grand short.
根据我的计算 还差三千美元
What do you mean? Are you deaf and stupid?
你什么意思 你又聋又傻吗
You pull a stunt like that,
你耍小伎俩
ass-fuck me with Arnold Rothstein.
洗劫阿诺德·罗斯坦给我添麻烦
In the process, you owe me another three grand.
根据规定 你还欠我三千美元
Nucky, I spent most of the money.
努基 大部分钱我都花掉了
$3,000. You got 48 hours.
三千美元 两天期限
What'll it be?
来点什么
I'll take a whiskey and a statement on the record.
一杯威士忌 一个记录在案的声明
How's that?
什么内容
Eddie Corrigan, "Chicago Tribune."
埃迪·克里根 "芝加哥论♥坛♥报"
I believe we already met.
相信我们已经会过面了
You drinking or what? Whiskey, like I said.
喝点什么 我说了 威士忌
Three bucks.
三美元
What's your name? Al Brown.
你叫什么 阿尔·布朗
Hit me again.
再来一杯
I'm going with a story linking Johnny Torrio
我正在追查关于强尼·托里奥
to the Big Jim murder.
是否是"大块头" 吉姆血案的真凶
Why would you do that?
为什么这么做
Because I think it's true.
因为我认为这是真♥相♥
Would you like to make a statement?
你想对此做一下声明吗
Sure.
没问题
What the fuck's going on?
发生什么事了
I'm making a statement.
我在发表声明
Arnold Rothstein again.
又是阿诺德·罗斯坦
Put on a black suit. You'll be driving me tonight.
穿上黑制♥服♥ 今晚为我开车
Shall I wear a chauffeur's cap as well?
还要戴司机帽吗
If you want. Well, I have to borrow one then.
你想戴就戴 我得去借个
Well then borrow one. Or don't.
那就去借个 或者不借
What are you asking me for?
你问我♥干♥什么
The chauffeur must have a cap.
司机必须佩戴帽子
Hello?
你好
Nucky, Arnold Rothstein.
努基 我是阿诺德·罗斯坦
What a pleasant surprise.
真是个惊喜
Yeah, I'm sure.
我同意
So the reason I've been calling--
我打电♥话♥过来是因为
the delivery I arranged, I never received it.
我没收到安排好的货物
You don't say.
是吗
The truck ran out of petrol. Who knows?
卡车没油了 谁知道呢
We'll chalk it up to a misunderstanding.
先算作误解好了
Chalk it up however you'd like.
随你怎样记
Fine.
好
Then 100 grand should cover it.
十万美元应该够了
Excuse me?
你说什么
You owe me $100,000, Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生 你欠我十万美元
It's bad enough you sold my load to Chicago.
你把我的货卖♥♥到芝加哥 太不够意思了
My sister-in-law's nephew was one of those drivers.
我侄子是运输人之一
I didn't sell your load to anyone,
我没把你的货转让给任何人
And I don't care if your mother was one of the drivers.
再说就算是你妈妈运的 我也不关心
Is this the way you do business?
你就是这么做生意的吗
You wanna see how I do business?
你想知道我如何做生意吗
Show your face again in Atlantic City.
再来大西洋城试试看
Shit.
妈的
Jimmy?
吉米
Go back to sleep.
回去睡觉
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Nothing, I'm-- I'm getting something.
没事 我拿点东西
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Go back to sleep.
回去睡觉
You're gonna wake the baby.
会吵醒孩子的
Mrs. Schroeder? HELLO?
施罗德夫人 你好
I'm Nelson Van Alden.
我是尼尔森·范·奥尔登
I'm with the bureau of internal revenue.
我来自国家税收局
I'd like to speak to you about your husband.
我想和您谈谈关于您丈夫的事
Please.
请进
Is this a bad time?
来的不是时候吗
I'm just back from the hospital.
我刚从医院回来
Oh, I didn't realize.
我不知道
Please.
请
Sit.
请坐
First of all, my condolences.
首先向您致以我最沉痛的哀悼
I'm sure your husband was a fine and decent man.
我知道您的丈夫是老实体面的人
I realize this is cold comfort,
也许这对您的悲痛无济于事
but I have reason to believe
但我有理由相信
that his murder is unrelated
他的死因与
to any alleged ties to bootlegging.
与偷盗无关
I-- I don't understand.
我不明白
He was a patsy, Mrs. Schroeder,
施罗德夫人 您丈夫被人骗了
adupe set up to take the fall.
让人设计推下大海
By whom? I'm not sure yet.
被谁 还不清楚
Do you mind if I smoke? Please.
介意我抽烟吗 随意
I, um-- I had a ribbon.
我有个发带
What exactly is the nature
您与努基·汤普森
of your relationship to Nucky Thompson?
的关系是什么样的
hey, Nuck. hey, Champ.
你好 努克 你好 大舌头
Say, can you lend me a few bucks?
能借我些钱吗
I'd like to, but I'm a little short.
可以 但我手头有点紧[太矮了 一语双关]
That one kills me!
真要命
Oh, look at the lovebirds.
瞧瞧这对恩爱夫妻
Looks like you're having a ball.
看起来你们要共赴舞会
We're having a swell time, sure.
享受美好时光 是的
Saltwater Taffy! Would you like some?
咸味太妃糖 想来点吗
No, but you go ahead.
不要 你去吧
Talk about a flat tire.
谈谈瘪了的轮胎
Lionel barrymore last night, dinner at the knife & fork,
莱昂纳尔·巴里摩尔昨晚用刀叉进餐
champagne till dawn and not so much as a smooch.
喝香槟 亲吻到天明
She looks like a pushover. That's what I thought.
她看似很容易得手啊 我也这么想
What are you, about 20, 21?
你多大了 二十 二十一岁吗
Oh, forgive me for asking.
对不起 我太唐突了
It's just that george and I were talking.
我正和乔治谈论这个问题
I'm 19.
我十九岁
Why, that's ideal.
真不错
You see, I'm thinking of sponsoring a beauty contest
我正考虑办个选美大赛
right here in Atlantic City.
地点就在大西洋城
And if you don't mind my saying,
如果你不介意
You've got plenty of what it takes.
我很希望您能参加
A beauty contest?
选美比赛吗
Naturally. Who doesn't love a pretty girl?
谁天性不爱美女
What would I have to do?
我要怎么做
Keep in touch and I'll let you know.
保持联♥系♥ 我会通知你
Oh, incidentally,
顺便一提
Georgie here will be one of our judges.
乔治会作为评委出席
Really? Certainly.
真的吗 没问题
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表