剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
It's your duty. Yeah.
这是你的责任 对
Chalky-- mr. White--
朝琪 怀特先生
heard back from his man in philadelphia.
收到他的人从费城寄回的信
Any sign of them?
有他们的踪迹吗
Mrs. D'alessio-- the mother-- is there,
迪阿西莱奥夫人 这位母亲在那里
the sisters and another brother.
还有姐妹和另一位哥哥
Which one?
哪一个
Adrian. Never heard of him.
阿德里安 没听过
He's a dentist.
他是个牙医
Um, I could go there.
我可以前去
Where? To Philadelphia.
哪里 费城
What good is that? They're lying low somewhere else.
有何好处 我在明 敌在暗
Well, I would kill the mother...
我会做掉那个母亲
the sisters
姐妹
and the dentist.
还有那个牙医
That would make them stick their heads up.
这样他们就坐不住了
Did you run your tests?
你的化验做了没
Yes.
做了
I have some information.
我得到了一些信息
We'll talk that over later, Richard.
理查德 我们稍后再谈
We need to speak frankly.
我们得坦诚相待
Okay.
没问题
Are you the next of kin?
你是近亲么
I'm pretty sure I'm not in the will, if that's what you mean.
我肯定遗嘱里没有我的名字 如果你想问这个
Who else stands to gain from your father's death?
你父亲死后 还有谁能捞到好处
What are you talking about?
我听不懂你的话
The tests are pretty crude,
化验很简单
but there's enough arsenic in his body to take down a hippo.
但是他身体里的砒霜足以毒死一头河马了
Um, I don't want to.
我不想去
Yes, you do. You said so.
不 你想去 你说过的
We're going sailing, remember--
我们要去坐船了 记得吗
you, me, aunt Mary--
你 我 玛丽阿姨
over the ocean to Paris?
坐船去巴黎
Is daddy coming?
爸爸去吗
No.
不
How come?
为什么
Daddy's already been there
爸爸去过那里
and he didn't like it.
可他不喜欢那里
Come on, hurry.
来 快点
Aunt Mary is waiting.
玛丽阿姨在等我们
Can Gillian come?
吉莉安会去吗
No, she doesn't like Paris either.
不 她也不喜欢巴黎
Come on. Let's go meet aunt Mary.
快点 我们去和玛丽阿姨会合
What's he do all day?
他一整天都在干嘛啊
Sits there. He's upset about the house.
呆坐着 为房♥子心烦
It's a miracle it didn't happen sooner.
那房♥子早就该起火了
The place was a firetrap.
本来就是栋易起火的建筑
So your lady friend--
你的女伴
Tell me about this row.
吵的怎么样
It got very ugly.
吵的很凶
I fight with June all the time.
我也经常和琼吵架
We go out to the shed to make sure the kids don't hear.
我们去屋外吵 不让孩子们听到
The mouth on her-- you'd be surprised.
她那张嘴 你肯定会大吃一惊
She knows, Eli.
她知道了 伊莱
She suspects, you mean.
你是说 她有所怀疑
How could she know?
她怎么会知道
You didn't tell her?
你没告诉她吧
I didn't deny it either.
我也没否认
What the fuck were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
That I wanted to hurt her.
我想伤她一下
What do you think these are for?
拳头是干什么用的
That's not who I am.
我不出手打女人
It isn't?
是吗
Who told me to get rid of her husband?
那是谁让我♥干♥掉他丈夫的
He deserved it.
他罪有应得
Deserved? Who the fuck are you?
罪有应得 你凭什么这么说
Leave that shit to god and look after business.
别管这些了 好好照看生意
She starts shooting her mouth off--
她肯定会四处乱说
She won't. How do you know?
她不会的 你怎么知道
How do you know anything?
你也不是什么都知道
I got a bullet in my gut from what you don't know.
我肚子上中了一枪你怎么不知道
Calm down, Eli. You need to wake up!
伊莱 冷静 你得醒醒
Fletcher gets elected--
弗莱彻就快成功了
And he is this close, brother--
就这么快了
You're telling me?
你是在跟我说吗
They are coming after us with pickaxes.
他们张牙舞爪的向我们扑来
This fucking woman Margaret.
这个贱♥货♥ 玛格丽特
This woman is a liability
这个女人是你亲手
That you created, because-- why?
制♥造♥的麻烦 为什么呢
She'll absolve you of all the sinful shit on your hands?
因为她能洗清你所有的罪孽
Oh stop. What? That's how you think.
行了 怎么了 这不是你的想法吗
I didn't ask for your insights.
我不是来听你长篇大论的
This is my life on the line!
我的生活正在危险之中
I got eight kids.
我有八个孩子
You waltz around town like it's a circus,
你把这座城市当成马戏团 曼舞其中
Getting your ass kissed, the king of the freak show.
被四处阿谀 像帝王一般
Nobody cares about you.
没人真正关心你
They only care about what you can give 'em.
他们只关心你能给他们什么
And that includes your irish chippy
这也包括那些爱尔兰小妞
Who you just handed a blank check.
只等着你的空头支票
You know, it's too bad you didn't see Hardeen the other night.
那晚你没去看哈登的表演真是太可惜了
What?
什么
It's an entertaining act.
很有趣的表演
But if he wasn't houdini's brother, nobody'd give a fuck.
但如果他不是霍迪尼的弟弟 根本没人会去看他
Hey.
你好
How is he?
他怎么样了
Well, he made it through another night.
又撑过了一晚
I'm surprised.
出乎意料啊
You want some coffee?
想喝点咖啡吗
How much money do you think he has?
你觉得他有多少钱
Your father?
你父亲
I have no idea.
我不知道
But it's enough
但肯定能
To live comfortably, that's for sure.
保证一辈子衣食无忧
I should hope so.
我也是这么觉得
It certainly doesn't seem as if he's wanting.
但他不想就这么一辈子衣食无忧
No, it certainly doesn't.
确实不是
Have you talked about what would happen
你和他谈过 如果他死了
If he dies?
会怎么样吗
I don't know what you mean.
你什么意思
He said you two were close.
他说你们两个在一起
Well, "Close" Is a relative term.
"在一起"是个相对的词语
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, sweetie.
我不明白你到底想说什么
Look, ma,
听着 妈妈
It's fine with me, it really is,
不管你做什么 都我来说
Whatever you want to do.
都没关系
The other day I ate a cookie at his house
那天我在他家吃了块饼干
And it made me vomit.
结果我吐了
And this morning I found this...
今早 我发现了这个
Tucked down,
被卷起来
Hidden in his rubbish pail
藏在他厨房♥的
In the kitchen.
垃圾桶里
"50 bucks?" The fella says.
"五十块" 那家伙说
"Peter Stuyvesant paid only 24
"彼得·斯戴文森买♥♥下整个曼哈顿岛
For the entire island of Manhattan."
才花了二十四美元"
"Yeah," The whore replies,
"没错" 那个妓♥女♥回道
"But Manhattan just lays there."
"但是曼哈顿不会动啊"
Peter Minuit.
彼得·曼纽特
What?
什么
Peter Minuit bought Manhattan. Okay.
是彼得·曼纽特买♥♥下的曼哈顿 好吧
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表