剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I'm sure you made quite an impression
我肯定你给你那些共和党的朋友们
with your republican friends.
留下了极其深刻的印象
Go home to your wife, Eli.
回家陪老婆吧 伊莱
I will.
我会回家的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
What the fuck was that for?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
*I wish I was
*我多么渴望
*in Carrickfergus.
*身在卡里克弗格斯
*Only for nights,
*度过一个又一个夜晚
*nights in Ballygrant,
*在巴利格兰特
*I would swim over
*我可以游过
*the deepest ocean,
*那深邃的海洋
*the deepest ocean,
*那深邃的海洋
*for my love to find.
*找回我的爱人
*But the sea is wide...
*但这片海洋太宽阔
*and I can't swim over.
*我无力游过
*Neither have
*亦没有
*I wings to fly.
*翅膀让我飞翔
*If I could find me
*如果我能寻觅到
*a handsome boatman
*一位英俊的船夫
*to ferry me over,
*载我过洋
*over to my love and die.
*让我和所爱之人相见相守至死
*My childhood days
*回忆我的童年
*bring back sad reflections
*勾起昔日
*of happy times
*美好时光的
*spent so long ago.
*无限感伤
*My boyhood friends...
*我童年的玩伴们
*and my own relations...
*还有我所有的朋友
*have all passed on now
*像雪一样融化消失
*like the melting snow...
*现已不再
Who is it? Nucky Thompson.
是谁 努基·汤普森
Mr. Thompson?
汤普森先生
Is there something you wanted?
您需要什么吗
I've no time for games, Margaret--
我没时间玩了 玛格丽特
No interest in them.
没兴趣再玩了
Margaret?
玛格丽特
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表