剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You seemed to be okay with it last time.
上次我走你不是没意见吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
What am I talking about?
你说我在说什么
What? What?
怎么了 问我怎么了
Your shoulders are bare.
你的肩膀露在外面
That look on your face.
再看看你的表情
I thought you'd like it.
我以为你喜欢这照片
I would have.
以前我的确喜欢
Plenty of fellas at the front had pictures of their sweethearts.
前线好多兄弟们都有爱人的照片
How would I have known where to send it?
我怎么知道寄到哪里
Not a letter in almost two years, Jimmy.
两年来 你杳无音信 吉米
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
The baby yesterday...we went down to the boardwalk...
昨天我带宝宝去木板路商业街
He's awfully friendly with that photographer.
他和那个摄影师真是亲昵
He's three years old. He's friendly with everyone.
他才三岁 对谁都很亲昵
Did you fuck him while I was gone?
我走之后你和他上过床了吗
Jimmy.
吉米
'cause I will go back there and I will fucking kill him.
我会回来的 然后杀了他
What's wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
This man, his wife-- they're lovely people.
这个人 还有他妻子 都是好人
They befriended me and your son when we had no one.
我们娘俩无依无靠的时候 多亏了他们
There was my mother.
我妈妈也在这儿
You don't know what it was like being alone,
你根本不了解那是什么滋味
not knowing whether you were dead or alive.
我孤身一人 而你生死未卜
And just as I get used to living without you,
当我逐渐适应没有你的生活时
you show up out of nowhere.
你却又突然出现冒了出来
What did you expect?
你还指望什么呢
I don't know!
我不知道
For things to be normal.
希望一切正常
Things were barely normal before you left, Jimmy.
你走之前事情就不对劲了 吉米
We hardly even knew each other.
我们甚至都不了解对方
Well, you know me a lot better now.
现在你了解我是什么人了
Make sure them labels are on straight,
确保商标贴正了
No glue running off the sides.
胶水没沾在旁边
Bring the Packard around.
把那辆帕卡德开过来
Let me get one of them.
给我一支烟
The roast tastes good.
烤肉味道不错
LIQUOR KILLS
烈酒伤人
This boy's not 20 years old.
这孩子还不满二十岁
It's a tragedy, Chalky.
真是悲剧 朝琪
Is that what it is?
这样就算完了吗
This goes no further than here, you understand me?
这事就到此为止吧 你懂我意思吗
You talk to these people.
你跟这些人解释一下
It's an election year, Chalky.
今年是选举年 朝琪
The last thing we need is a race war.
种族斗争是最不应该出现的
Do you understand me?
你懂我的意思吗
For the time being.
暂时如此吧
What happened is
事实就是
this man was cheating with another fella's wife.
他和另一个兄弟的女人勾三搭四
And the fella shot him.
这个兄弟开枪杀了他
That's what it looks like to me.
这个人貌似就是我
50%.
五五分成
Mutti! Mutti!
妈妈 妈妈
Ich habe hunger, mama.
我饿了 妈妈
Broadway limited going to Chicago, Ilinois.
百老汇直达伊利诺伊州芝加哥市
Broadway limited going to Chicago, Ilinois.
百老汇直达伊利诺伊州芝加哥市
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表