剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
My mother thought it looked aristocratic.
我母亲认为这样看起来有贵族气质
Everyone else just thought I was a girl.
别人都以为我是女孩子
Anyway, there was this man-- Mr. Lancaster.
不管怎样 有个兰卡斯特先生
He was a worth a few dollars,
他还算有钱
so my mother figured she could get him to marry her.
所以我母亲算计着嫁给他
He had a sailboat.
他有个帆船
Make it a yacht.
说游艇吧
Sure, a yacht.
没问题 游艇
On the 4th of July he took us boating, my mother and me.
七月四日 他带我和母亲出海
She was in a white tea dress and a Merry Widow hat.
她穿着白茶色的裙子 和《风流寡妇》中的帽子
Mm, she was beautiful. She was. She still is.
她很美 确实 现在依然很美
We sailed past the lighthouse up along to brigantine
我们航行过灯塔
where the pirates used to hide.
驶向海盗的双桅帆船
Mr. Lancaster showed me how to use the mainsheet,
兰卡斯特先生教我使用主帆索
put me at the tiller.
还让我掌舵
I steered us into little Egg Inlet
我驶入艾格湾
like I'd done it my whole life.
熟练得就像我一辈子都在干这个
We tied up at Egg Island.
我们停在艾格岛
We went ashore.
上了岸
My mother told me to go away for a while.
我母亲让我去外面玩一会儿
I was used to that.
我都已经习惯了
So I ran around, pretending to be a pirate.
然后我就跑到一边 扮海盗船长
And when it was okay to come back,
而当我可以回来时
Mr. Lancaster dug a pit in the sand,
兰卡斯特先生在沙地上挖了个坑
loaded in some coals to roast the lobster
在坑里放了一些煤块来烤
and the corn he had brought,
他带来的龙虾和玉米
and we just ate like kings.
我们如帝王般大快朵颐
When the sun began to set,
当太阳开始落山时
Mr. Lancaster told me to go get this box from the boat.
兰卡斯特先生让我去船上拿一个盒子过来
"And be very careful."
"务必要非常小心"
Inside was stars and stripes
他说盒子里面是
he said that his father had carried at Gettysburg,
他父亲在葛底斯堡战役里扛过的星条旗
which had to be true 'cause there were bullet holes on it.
那面旗子货真价实因为上面还有弹孔
So we stuck the flagpole in the grass
我们把旗杆插在草地上
And we sang...
然后开始唱歌♥
My country, 'tis of thee...
我的祖国 她在你心中
...with our hands on our hearts.
手扶胸口真心吟唱
And we watched the fireworks go off
然后我们一起看木板路上
all the way down the boardwalk.
燃放的烟花
We sailed home under the moon.
我们在月光下返航
My mother was combing the sand out of my hair.
我母亲帮我在头发里的沙子拣出来
That was a good day.
那真是美好的一天
Tell me he married her.
告诉我他最终娶了她
Sure, he did.
当然
Happily ever after.
从此两人开始幸福地生活
Shit! God damn it.
该死 真该死
Somebody's gonna really have to take care of you.
真得有个人来好好照顾你才行
I should wash this.
我得赶紧洗洗
Kiss me.
吻我
Get yourself cleaned up, lover.
快去洗干净吧 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's great to see you again.
再见到您真好
There's a time and place, Eli.
要把握时机和场合 伊莱
You have to know your audience.
你要了解你的观众
Give 'em what they want, huh, Nuck?
满足他们的需要对吧 努克
Well, isn't that what your book says?
你那本书里不就是这样写的吗
The Dale Carnegie?
戴尔·卡♥耐♥基♥写的那个
Why don't you take a break? Why?
你别喝了 怎么了
Because I'm trying to help you when you're drunk.
因为我在细心开导你而你却醉了
And you're not?
你没醉吗
Oh that's right...
是的
This is the one night of the year you don't drink.
今晚是你一年中少有的不喝酒的夜晚
These men, Eli--
伊莱 这些人
These kingmakers you wanted to impress?
这些你想竭力取悦的权势之徒
You may not think so, but they're judging you every second.
可能你没注意 但是他们无时不刻不在审视你
And when something good comes along, an opportunity,
而当好事来临的时候 当机会来临的时候
they remember the man who showed good form.
他们会记住举止良好的人
The whole thing's a game, isn't it?
这就是一场游戏 不是吗
It's so easy for you.
你真是拿捏的分毫不差
Well, I'll keep at it.
我会继续努力的
Maybe one day I'll lie as good as you.
也许有一天我信口雌黄的水平能和你一样优秀
It's lie as well as me, you dolt.
用副词 你这个笨蛋
You want to be taken seriously,
你想被引起重视
Then learn how to fuckin' speak.
就要先学会怎么说话
So the leprechaun looks up at the blonde
于是小妖精抬头看着金发美女说
and says, "It may be yellow, lady,
"它可能是黄色的 小姐
but it's sure no pot of gold."
但肯定不是一罐黄金"
Nobody move!
谁都不许动
United States Bureau of Internal Revenue.
我们是美国国税局
This is a private party! This is a raid.
这是场私人宴会 这是突击搜查
What the hell is this now? Easy, dad.
这是怎么回事 别着急 老爸
Do you have any idea who these men are?
在这里的都是什么人物你知道吗
This is a private party
这是场私人宴会
and the mere consumption of alcohol is not illegal.
微量的饮酒并不违法
Now I'm an attorney, and the Volstead Act clearly--
我是律师 禁酒法案明确地
Would anyone else care to interfere
还有谁敢出来妨碍
with the court-appointed duties of a federal agent?
联邦探员执行公务
Stand down.
别冲动
Anybody tries to make a run for it,
谁要是敢逃跑
Shoot them.
杀无赦
I have an arrest warrant.
我有逮捕令
James Neary
詹姆斯·内尔利
Of 1222 Chelsea avenue, Atlantic City, New Jersey?
新泽西市大西洋城切尔西大街壹贰贰贰号♥
You are Mr. James Neary?
你是詹姆斯·内尔利先生吗
Yeah.
是的
I have witness testimony that you knowingly and willingly
我有证人指证你故意进行
stored and transported intoxicating liquors--
酒精饮料的囤积和运输活动
A direct violation of the Volstead Act.
直接违反了禁酒法案
No, I don't know what your Stand up!
不 我不知道你们说什么 站起来
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
This assembly is over.
这次集♥会♥结束了
This establishment will be shuttered.
此地将被关闭
Gather your belongings and disperse
拿上你们自己的东西然后
in an orderly fashion.
有秩序地离开
Mr. Neary, how much liquor?
内尔利先生 你运了多少酒
Is there anything you want to say?
你有什么想说的话吗
Just one more picture. Was he selling alcohol?
就照一张相 他在贩酒吗
Who else is in there? How many are being arrested?
还有谁在那儿 有多少人被逮捕了
Any comment, Mr. Ward boss?
您有何见解 政♥治♥家先生
*All ye who love your country
*尔等所有热爱国家
*against the drink should stand,
*抵♥制♥酒的人要站起来
*behold against this traffic
*将这种贩卖♥♥行为
*your country's greatest foe...
*视作国家最大的敌人
You gonna do something about this, Sheriff?
您能做点什么吗 治安官
*Let word and deed and ballot
*用言语和行动以及投票
*proclaim that drink must go.
*宣告对酒的驱逐
*Stand up for prohibition
*起来 尔等爱国之人
*ye patriots of the land...
*拥护禁酒令
*- Let's go! - All ye who love your country...
我们走 *尔等热爱国家之人
Go home to your families! Bugger off, you harridans!
回老家吧 滚吧 你们这些泼妇
Disperse, all of you.
快离开 所有的人都离开
*Behold against this traffic
*将这种贩卖♥♥行为
*your country's greatest foe...
*视作国家最大的敌人
Lock it up. Move along.
把它锁起来 快走
*And ballot
*以及投票
*proclaim that drink must go.
*宣告对酒的驱逐
*Stand up for prohibition
*起来 尔等护国之士
*ye soldiers of the lord,
*拥护禁酒令
*put on the gospel armor...
*披上福音之甲胄
Great night for the Irish, big brother.
好一个爱尔兰之夜 哥哥
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表