剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
He's not interested, unfortunately.
很不幸 他对我的画不感兴趣
But you seemed so optimistic.
可是你挺高兴的
Well, he's staying in Europe.
他要留在欧洲
Did he say why?
说为什么了吗
His response was in a wire.
电♥话♥里说的
Surely with your husband home
当然你丈夫回家之后
Your financial burden has eased.
你的经济压力又大了
You'll have other chances. When?
你还有别的机会 什么时候
I'll make some inquiries, but honestly...
我会再打听打听 但是说实话
Your style is a rather cheap imitation of Mary Cassatt's.
你的画风就像是玛丽·卡萨特的劣质仿品
I was in the woods with my boyfriend Ernie.
我和我男朋友欧尼在树林里
He said to me, "It's dark out here.
他和我说"这里太黑了
I wish I had a lantern." I said, "Me too.
真希望我有个灯笼" 我说"我也是
You've been munching on the grass for the past 10 minutes!"
你都啃了十分钟的草了"
"Speaking of that," He said,
"说起来" 他说
"How come you never tell me when you reach a climax?"
"你每次到高♥潮♥的时候怎么都不告诉我"
"Well, ernie," I said,
"是这样 欧尼" 我说
"It's because you're never around when it happens."
"我高♥潮♥的时候你都不在啊"
There's nothing wrong with being an opportunist.
当个机会主义者没什么不好的
In fact, it's a trait I admire.
事实上 这正是我喜欢的特质
The steel pier, the boulevard project--
钢桥墩 林荫大道工程
You were Johnny-on-the-spot with those.
你见证了这一切
A good christian, family man,
一个虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 顾家的男人
Wellliked in the community. Very impressive.
良好的邻里关系 说的好
What are you looking for? The other shoe.
你找什么呢 另一支鞋子
Right now I'd like to sing a little number for you
现在 我想为大家唱一首小曲
Called "Some of these days."
叫"往昔回忆"
Perhaps Mrs. Bader would like a better view.
也许巴德太太想换个更好的位置
Have I told you how beautiful you look in that dress?
我有没有夸你穿这条裙子很好看
It was a gift from madame Jeunet.
这是茱内特太太送我的
*Some of these days
*回忆往昔
*You'll miss me, honey
*你会思念我
*Some of these days
*回忆往昔
*You're gonna be so lonely
*你会如此孤单
*You'll miss my hugging
*你会思念我的拥抱
*You're gonna miss my kissing
*你会思念我的香吻
*You're gonna miss me, honey
*你会思念我
*When I'm far away...
*当我早已远去
So I'm assuming you didn't ask me here
我猜你不是请我来给我
To sing my praises.
唱赞歌♥的
Of course not, Edward. I can't sing a note.
当然不是 爱德华 我五音不全
How'd you like to be mayor?
你想当市长吗
With you as boss?
以你马首是瞻
I'd have more authority as street-sweeper.
那还不如去扫大街
But a lot more time to run your construction business.
但是能帮你的建筑公♥司♥不少忙
It's time for a change, Ed,
是时候做出改变了 艾德
And you're a solid republican.
你是个坚定的共和党员
What about Bacharach? Mayor Bacharach is ill.
巴哈拉赫怎么了 他病了
He will not be seeking reelection. What's wrong with him?
他不会寻求连任 他出什么事了
I'll make my diagnosis as soon as I have your answer.
等你答复我我就告诉你
I have to discuss it with Kathryn. Be decisive, Ed.
我得和凯瑟琳商量下 当断则断 艾德
Roads, hospitals, convention center--
公路 医院 会展中心
We can build great things together.
我们可以共建很多美好的建筑
Of course we'll have to add a ball field onto that list.
当然还有球场
1920.
一九二零
The world belongs to the young.
世界属于年轻人
We'll let them think it does.
我们会让他们这么认为
Mayor Edward Bader.
艾德华·巴德市长
You roll that around on your tongue.
你先熟悉熟悉这个称呼
I'll be in touch.
咱们再联♥系♥
*You've always had your way
*你总有自己的路
*And when you leave me
*当你离我而去
*You know it's gonna grieve me
*你知道我悲伤难忍♥
*Gonna miss your big fat mama
*思念你身宽体胖的妈妈
*Your mama, some of these days.
*你的妈妈 回忆往昔
Stand back, ladies and gentlemen,
后退 女士们先生们
Or face the wrath of mombo...
小心被莽博的怒气所伤
...tribal chieftain of the zulu...
祖鲁族部落酋长
From the dark continent of africa!
从非中黑暗大♥陆♥而来
Raised among lions and every bias fierce,
和雄狮同舞 与野兽为伴
The zulu have a thirst for human blood!
祖鲁人对人血无比渴望
Pity the poor souls unfortunate enough
为那些可怜而不幸的生命感到遗憾
To spend the last of their days...
在最后的几日
We'll need to stop by the ambassador.
我们要去见见大使
I told Jim Neary we'd meet him for a nightcap.
我告诉吉姆·内尔利说要找他喝睡前酒
It's rather late, isn't it?
有点晚了
Hiya, Nuck. evening.
你好 努基 晚上好
Nucky?
努基
Nucky Thompson!
努基·汤普森
Nein
不行
You filthy bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Come here! Come here!
过来 过来
Stop stop!
站住 站住
Is that a cop? Get a cop!
那是警♥察♥吗 警♥察♥快来
He went that way!
他去那边了
Call an ambulance!
叫救护车
Oh my god!
我的天呐
Missus, are you all right?
小姐 你没事吧
Help! is he dead?
救命啊 他死了吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表