剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I put a bullet
我的子弹
one inch below his eye.
从他眼下一英寸的地方射进去了
Fuck him, right?
干♥死♥他 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Mm, on the test
在测试的时候
they ask
他们会问你
if you ever made love to a girl.
有没有和女人上过床
James Darmody.
詹姆斯·达莫迪
James Darmody.
詹姆斯·达莫迪
He left. Did he say why?
他走了 他说没说原因
He said he was feeling fine and then he left.
他说觉得自己没事就走了
Durier Frost.
德瑞尔·福罗斯特
Richard Harrow.
理查德·哈罗
He left, too.
他也走了
Go ahead, try lying.
来 试着撒谎看看
Mm, yep, that's right.
是的 他走了
*Got the cutest little way
*你是我邂逅的最可爱的姑娘
*Like to watch you all the day
*喜欢一整天看着你
*And it certainly seems fine
*只是想一想能拥你入怀
*Just to think that you'll be mine
*都让我幸福洋溢
*When I see your pretty smile
*当我看见你微笑
*Makes the living worth the while...
*让我感到不枉此生
More Chianti?
还来点基安蒂酒吗
You're sweeter than wine.
你比葡萄酒更醇美
*Telling people what I've found
*我告诉人们我找到了什么
*But when I told them
*但是当我跟他们说
*How beautiful you are
*你是多么美丽的时候
*They didn't believe me...
*他们不相信我
I'm still tingling.
我的身体还是酥的
*They didn't believe me
*他们不相信我
*Your lips, your eyes, your cheeks, your hair
*你的红唇 你的眸子 你的脸庞 你的秀发
*Are in a class beyond compare
*是无与伦比的美丽
*You're the loveliest girl
*你是所有人眼中
*That one could see
*最可爱的姑娘
*But when I tell them...
*但是当我跟他们说
What are we gonna do, Mary?
我们该怎么办 玛丽
Relax.
别怕
It's not like he saw us together.
他还没发现我们在一起
Nucky Thompson didn't get where he is by being naive.
努基·汤普森根本不知道这是怎么一回事
That look on his face--
看他脸上的表情
He knows something's amiss.
他知道那不对劲
So he knows.
那么他知道了
And then what?
又能怎么样
Well, he could stop giving me money.
他会不给钱我花
You're so good.
你真棒
I depend on this man.
我得依靠这个男人
What about Jimmy?
那吉米呢
I would have thought he'd send something--
我本来以为他会有所表示的
If not for me, for Tommy.
就算不是为了我 也是为了汤米
You just may have to get a job, my sweet.
你去找个工作就行了 亲爱的
I know.
我知道
Anything from that art dealer in New York?
那个纽约艺术经纪人那边有消息了吗
No.
没有
But Robert's friend Jonathan is coming in town
但是罗伯特的朋友乔纳森
to look at some real estate.
要来城里看♥房♥♥子
He works at Washington Square Gallery in Greenwich Village.
他在格林威治村的华盛顿广场画廊上班
He's agreed to assess your work.
他同意鉴赏你的作品
Greenwich Village?
格林威治村
Can you imagine?
真是不敢想象
It's everything you've ever heard it is.
你听到的句句属实
*They'll never believe me
*他们永远不会相信我
*They'll never believe me
*他们永远不会相信我
*That from this great big world
*在千千万万人中
*You've chosen me.
*你选择了我
I can't thank you enough for coming out here
对您的到来以及给予的帮助
and helping me out like this.
我不胜感激
Here's a little something extra for you and the boys.
这里还有些东西给你和小伙子们
Make sure the guys get the beers, okay?
请大伙喝杯啤酒 明白吗
Watch out for rusty nails. And don't wander off.
小心脚下的钉子 还有别走散了
Chief Sweeney, I see you brought the whole company.
斯维尼警长 你把局里的人都带过来了
And half of Ladder 38. I couldn't afford it otherwise.
还有三十八消防队一半的人 要不人手不够
Let's hope there are no fires in town.
希望现在城里不要有火灾发生
Why don't you and the boys take a breather?
你和你的小伙子们先休息一下吧
Mind if we take a look? Be my guest.
我们可以进去看一下吗 别客气
Oh, that's just a bunch of junk your dad didn't want.
那些都是你♥爸♥爸不要的垃圾
No no, just bring it in the house.
不 不 把那个拿进房♥子就行了
Just do it now.
现在就去
Right there. Where's the 2x4?
在那边 二乘四的木板在哪儿
The 2x4s are all piled up over there to the right.
都在右边那里堆着
Got it.
知道了
Okay boys, take a break.
好了小伙子们 休息一会儿
You got about 10 minutes.
休息十分钟
So this is it?
就是这里吗
You seem surprised.
你看起来有点吃惊
It's nicer than you described.
这房♥子比你说的漂亮多了
It is now.
现在是很漂亮
It was filthy, shameful actually.
实际上这房♥子以前肮脏污秽
I used to dream about fixing it up.
我以前做梦都想装♥修♥它
Well, it's quite cozy.
现在看上去非常舒适
It's funny-- it didn't seem all that small when I was a kid.
有意思的是 我小时候觉得这房♥子没现在这么小
Because you were small yourself.
因为你那时候很小
I look at my father now--
现在我眼里的父亲
he's this frail little man.
是一个虚弱的小老头
When I was a kid, he was the giant
在我小时候 他跟《杰克与魔豆》里的
in "Jack and the Beanstalk."
巨人一样高大威猛
He frightened you.
他让你害怕
With good reason.
我害怕是有原因的
Does he still?
如今呢
He can't hurt me now.
拿我没辙了
On my ninth birthday I made the mistake
九岁生日时 我犯了个错
of reaching for a piece of bread
开餐的时候 我抢在父亲之前
ahead of my dad at the dinner table.
拿了一块面包
He used this hot poker
为此 他动用这根发烫的火钳
to remind me that he eats first.
提醒我 必须等他先开动
I wondered how you'd gotten that.
我以前也想问你是怎么弄伤的
There are times, even to this day,
一次又一次 即使是现在
where I'll lay awake in bed,
晚上睡不着的时候
thinking about the fact that my father--
我都会想想我的父亲
the man who was supposed to protect us, to provide--
那个本应保护我们 为我们
I'm no stranger to a man's cruelty.
我也经历过家庭暴♥力♥
Sometimes it's best to leave the past where it is.
过去的就让它过去吧
I should check on the children.
我去看看孩子们
You live here?
你住这儿
This is a whorehouse.
这可是妓院
Yeah.
没错
You want a drink?
喝一杯吗
Bourbon.
波本
Two Bourbons, the real stuff.
两杯波本 上等货
You got a straw back there?
有没有吸管
A straw?
吸管
The second drawer down-- down.
下面第二个抽屉有 下面
To the lost.
为我们所失去的干杯
Again?
再来一杯吗
You have a gun under your jacket.
你还随身带了把枪
It's a Colt 1903.
是把柯尔特一九零三[美国枪]
Mmm, I have one of those.
这玩意我也有
And a Smith & Wesson Triple Lock...
我还有一把史密斯威尔森[美国枪]
a Roth-steyr,
一把罗夫斯太尔[奥匈帝国手♥枪♥]
a Webley.455,
四五五韦伯利[英国手♥枪♥]
a Mauser 1914--
还有毛瑟一九一四[德国步♥枪♥]
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表