剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
*Not so far from here
*在离这不远的地方
*There's a very lively atmosphere
*人们生活安详
*Everybody's going there this year
*人人都去那里
*And there's a reason, the season
*只有一个缘由
*Opened last July
*雨季在七月到来
*Ever since the USA went dry
*美♥利♥坚♥此时却久旱不雨
*Everybody's going there and I'm going too
*人人纷纷赶去 我也一样
*I'm on my way to Cuba
*我正在去古巴的路上
*That's where I'm going
*古巴就是我想去的地方
*Cuba, that's where I'll stay
*古巴 我要住的地方
*Cuba, where wine is flowing...
*古巴 美酒飘香
*Cuba, where all is gay
*古巴 基佬的天堂
*Why don't you plan a wonderful trip to Havana?
*为何你不去哈瓦那游览一番
*Hop on a ship and I'll see you
*跳上一艘大船
*In C-U-B-A.
*咱们古巴再见
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的发什么神经
Look at the soldier boy!
看看这个当过兵的
You'd have pissed your pants if you were wearing any.
你要是穿裤子肯定尿了
You think it's funny?
你觉得很有意思是吧
Easy, Princeton. I was fuckin' playing.
别生气 高材生 我就是和你玩玩
I need the keys to the car.
我要车钥匙
I can't hear out of my ear.
我都失聪了
Quit your bellyaching and go back to sleep.
别抱怨了 赶紧抱着妞睡觉吧
What the hell's going on?
发生了什么
It's okay. I'm okay.
没事 我没事
you're bleeding. what?
你流血了 什么
This is never gonna work out.
这一招肯定不好使
What?
什么
No! Oh, come on, you shouldn't have.
别这样 你不能这样
Now who planned this? Nucky?
这是谁的主意 努基
Jesus! Fuck.
天呐
How long you been standing there?
你在哪站多久了
I-- very shortly.
我刚进来
What do you want? I was rehearsing a speech.
什么事 我在准备演讲呢
You asked to review the guest list for the party.
你要求重新检查一下聚会的宾客名单
Right, yeah.
对 没错
Well, let's hear it.
好的 念给我听
Hank Adamo, Steven Mueller--
汉克·阿达莫 斯蒂文·穆勒
I'm giving a speech next week
下周我要给餐馆工人商会
To the restaurant workers association.
做一次演讲
What I was rehearsing.
我在准备的就是这个
Yes. Richard Berman--
好的 理查德·贝尔曼
I'm going shopping.
我要去购物
Get something pretty.
买♥♥点亮眼的
You know, you tore me apart last night.
你昨晚可把我整的够呛
Jesus, Lucy.
矜持点 露西
Make sure you invite governor Edwards.
记得要请爱德华兹州长
he will not come. I know. Despite that.
他不能出席 我知道 尽力请
Can you believe they elected that asshole democrat no-hoper?
他们居然选了这么个民♥主♥党的窝囊废
I booked suites for Senator Edge and Mayor Hague.
我给艾治参议员和海牙市长
Visiting royalty--
最高规格接待
Edge especially.
特别是艾治
hand me my shoes. which ones?
把鞋给我 哪一双
make sure Edge gets the bigger suite. mmhmm.
给艾治找间大点的房♥间 好的
He's my ticket to that road appropriations money.
他是我要到那批道路拨款的关键
Ja.
好的
Almost 30 million for Jersey alone.
差不多能给泽西带来三千万美元
You can bet your keister
打赌吗
I'm gonna get a piece of that pie.
我肯定能分一杯羹
It's an expression-- "A piece of the pie."
这是一种表达方式 分一杯羹
Don't you have pie in germany?
德国没有羹吗
We have strudel.
我们有稀饭
Just make sure everybody gets laid.
给他们每个人找个妞
"Could it be the beautiful young woman
"那个在河岸边颤颤巍巍
Found shivering in the river
的年轻美女
Is actually who she claims to be--
竟然自称是
The daughter of the czar of russia,
俄♥国♥沙皇的公主
The grand duchess anastasia?" -
阿纳斯塔西娅公爵夫人
It's like a fairy tale.
简直像童话一样
"Was she assassinated at the hands of the bolsheviks
"是她逃过了布尔什维克的追捕
Or did she masterfully escape the fate
还是先知先觉离开了
Of her doomed royal family?"
她的凄惨红楼"
Give me it. Mine.
给我 我的
Give it to me! pipe down or you'll get a spanking.
给我 别打架 再闹打屁屁了
There's no need for that now, is there?
这个现在没必要吧
You spoil them.
你这是浪费
Look at this.
看看这个
"Anastasia romanov,
阿纳斯塔西娅·罗曼诺夫
Thought dead these past three years,
本被认为三年前已经死亡
Could very well be the rightful identity
却因罹获失忆症而以安娜·安德森
Of Anna Anderson, the amnesia victim
的身份继续生活
Now claiming to be the princess."
现在有可能被重新宣布授予公主身份
Who's a princess? you are, my darling.
谁是公主 你是 我的宝贝
And I'm the queen of England.
那我就是英格兰之王
Really?
真的吗
Where's your sense of romance, Edith?
你的浪漫情怀呢 伊迪丝
It left along with my husband.
和我丈夫一起入土了
Read the funnies, mama.
给我们读笑话吧 妈妈
Mind your manners. Please?
要讲礼貌 请您给我们读笑话吧
All right, quickly.
好的 我快点读
Then I've got to leave for work.
然后就去上班
Let's see what mischief
我们看看
Mutt and Jeff have been up to.
莫特和杰夫又遭遇什么恶作剧了
Sorry. Does it hurt?
抱歉 疼吗
A little bit.
有点
You should try some opium.
你该来点鸦♥片♥
There's a den in chinatown.
唐人街那有个地方卖♥♥
let me take you? I don't know.
我带你去 再说吧
With all those hopheads?
和那些瘾君子们一样
It's divine-- it really is--
那感觉棒极了 真的
For whatever ails you.
能治愈你所有的痛苦
That fella Al-- he can be really scary sometimes.
那个叫阿尔的家伙 他有时候真可怕
He's all right. He's just from brooklyn is all.
他挺好的 就是一身布鲁克林的习气
Is that where you're from?
你也是哪来的吗
Atlantic city. mm.
大西洋城 这样
Star prairie, Wisconsin.
威斯康辛的牧场之星
Right, sure.
没错
Don't pretend like you ever heard of it.
别装作好像听过的一样的
What's it like?
那是什么样的
Well, grandpa was the first white man born in town,
爷爷是那镇子里第一个降生的白人
Pa was the first man got sent to state prison,
老爸是第一个被送去州立监狱的人
And ma was the first woman run over flat by a car.
老妈是第一个开车飞跃房♥子的人
So you could say I've got a lot to live up to.
所以是我的人生还是有很多值得骄傲的地方
I'll say you do.
我看也是
So did you really go to college?
你真的去上过大学
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听到的
Al's always calling you princeton.
阿尔老叫你高材生
Yeah, well, where I come from,
是的 我上过
Some people had an idea about what I was supposed to be.
一些人给我的建议
your pa? no.
你老爸 不是
That's not something he'd do.
不是我老爸
There's a fella, kinda like-- kinda like Torrio here.
他很像这里的托里奥
He saw me along through the years.
他将我养大
That's-- that's over with now.
现在这种关系结束了
so what's your idea? beg your pardon?
那你怎么想 你说什么
About what you're supposed to be.
你会成为什么样的人
That's a good question.
好问题
I looked at your book while you were sleeping.
你睡觉的时候我看了你的书
Yeah? What'd you think?
是吗 你觉得怎么样
I'm heading west myself, like the girl in the story--
我正在前往西部的路上 就像书里的女孩子一样
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表