剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Where's your mother?
你妈妈呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm right here. I was in the bedroom.
我在这儿 刚刚在卧室里
Your father called. He asked to see you.
你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥来 他说想见你
that uniform looks like it fits you.
那件制♥服♥很配你啊
Uh-huh, how much?
多少票
Third ward results are in.
三个选区的结果已经出来了
We're up by over 20%.
我们的选票增加了百分之二十
Easy, kid, eh?
孩子 慢点喝
What, are you down a quart.
怎么了 一杯酒就醉了吗
It's great times here.
今天真开心
Champagne. Here you go.
香槟 来满上
It just came over the wire--
刚刚得到消息
the state's attorney in Chicago announced
芝加哥的州检察官宣布
that Arnold Rothstein will not be indicted.
撤销了阿诺德·罗斯坦的起诉
Anything on the mayor's race?
市长竞选有什么消息吗
Well, the polls will be closing shortly.
投票很快就会结束
Okay.
好的
Almost home, little brother.
很快就结束了 弟弟
Just like that, eh?
就像这样
You wave your scepter and everything's all forgiven?
你挥一挥手 没有什么搞不定的
Your cut of the rothstein money isn't enough?
罗斯坦的钱你嫌分得不够吗
Should I send flowers too?
我还要送花吗
You fucked me over, brother. You forget?
老哥 你玩了我 忘了吗
And I told you I'll make it right.
我告诉过你 我会摆平的
You do this stuff--
你做的事
you say things.
你说的话
Maybe you're so used to spouting bullshit, you don't realize it,
你可能习惯了信口开河 你自己还不知道
but your words actually do affect people.
但是你的话真的对人有影响
What's that-- Dale Carnegie?
谁说的 戴尔·卡♥耐♥基♥吗
I'm fucking serious, Nucky. There are consequences
努基 我是认真的 你的所言所行
to what you say, to what you do
都会影响人的
that you can't buy yourself out of with money.
这些是你用钱无法消除的
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
对不起 我伤了你的心
You have to trust me, Eli.
你得信任我 伊莱
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
That blood is thicker than water.
血浓于水
Yeah?
所以呢
Well, why'd it have to be my blood?
可为什么是我的血
Happy days, boys, happy days.
快乐的一天 伙计们 快乐的一天
Edgar Caldwell from campaign headquarters.
埃德加·考特维尔从竞选大本营打来的电♥话♥
Let me take this.
我接电♥话♥
Really?
真的吗
Hello.
喂
Frank Hague. What, did they run you out of Jersey city?
弗莱克·海牙 怎么了 泽西城不要你了吗
Who let the democrat in?
谁让民♥主♥党获胜了
You don't gotta be Irish
你不是爱尔兰人
To march in the st. Patty's day parade, do you?
也能参加圣帕蒂大游♥行♥ 不是吗
No, but it helps. Come on.
不是 但那样更好些
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Gentlemen, fellow republicans,
先生们 共和党的同仁们
May I have your attention, please?
我说两句
I have just been informed that as of three minutes ago,
三分钟前 我刚刚接到通知
Atlantic city has a new mayor--
大西洋城有了一位新市长
Mr. Edward Bader.
艾德华·巴德先生
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you one and all
感谢在座诸位
For your kind applause and your generous support.
的诚挚问候和殷勤支持
Now being a man of action,
作为当选市长
I feel I should get right down to business.
我认为我应当履行职责了
Sheriff Halloran.
哈罗兰治安官
At your service, Mr. Mayor.
市长先生 听候您的调遣
Sheriff Halloran, after your long
感谢你长时间以来
And meritorious service to atlantic city,
为大西洋城作出的贡献
I regretfully accept your resignation.
我接受你的辞呈
Is this a joke?
这是开玩笑吗
Relax, kid. It's what Nucky wants.
放松 这是努基的意思
And now, as my second official act as mayor,
作为市长的第二项命令
It is my pleasure to reappoint
我很荣幸的任命
My good friend Eli Thompson as sheriff of atlantic county.
我的好朋友 伊莱·汤普森为大西洋县治安官
Hear hear.
好样的
Welcome back, Eli.
欢迎回来 伊莱
Well, looks like there's a new sheriff in town.
有一位新治安官也要就任了
Jimmy.
吉米
You're looking well.
你看上去不错
Good old Paddy Ryan,
亲爱的帕蒂·莱恩
Chief clerk of the fourth ward.
第四区组长
How you been?
你还好吗
I'm aces, Paddy.
棒极了 帕蒂
How's life in politics?
当政客的日子怎么样
Swell.
很好
Nuck's taking good care of me.
努基一直很照顾我
He must have pimped out your mother as well.
他一定也拉你母亲出去卖♥♥了吧
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Your mother-- he must have pimped your mother out as well.
你母亲 他肯定也拉她出去卖♥♥了吧
The fuck is wrong with you?
你犯什么病了
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The way you work, Nuck, you're like a machine--
你办事的方式 努基 就像机器
Clean, fast, totally devoid of any emotion.
干净 快速 不含任何感情
Halloran wasn't working out.
哈罗兰没有丢掉工作
Halloran? You'll use anyone, Nuck--
哈罗兰 你会利用每一个人
Man, woman, 13-year-old girl.
男人 女人 十三岁的姑娘
She was an orphan, James,
她是孤儿 詹姆斯
Living in a home for wayward children.
住在少管所里
The commodore took good care of her.
准将一直很照顾她
I'll bet he did. And then you took care of me.
肯定的 而且你还很照顾我
Well, I did, didn't I?
我确实很照顾你
Did you ever want for anything,
你想要的都有
Need anything? You ever miss a meal?
你需要的都有 我没给你饭吃吗
So the learning at your feet,
跟着你学习
Getting me into princeton--
送我去普林斯顿
That was all guilt, huh?
都是内疚的原因
Guilt, duty.
内疚 也是责任
You're a grown man now. What difference does it make?
你是个大人了 这些又有什么关系
I thought you loved me.
我以为你爱我
I'm not your father, James.
我又不是你父亲 詹姆斯
You're right.
你说的对
I'm going to go take it up with him.
我还是找他去吧
Why don't you do yourself a favor?
帮自己个忙
Go home to your wife and sober up.
回家 把自己弄醒
Why don't you do me a favor, Nuck?
还是你帮我个忙吧
Stop acting like you give a shit.
不要装的好像很关心我的样子
Oh, come on now, everyone eat your cake.
来啊 把蛋糕吃了
We still haven't found the surprises.
我们还没发现自己的惊喜
Anything in there?
有东西吗
No.
没有
The ring.
戒指
It means I'll be married, right?
意味着我会结婚 对吗
May it bring you better luck than it did me.
你肯定比我幸运
The first lady of the United States.
美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥
What will you do, Nan,
如果他不娶你 南
If he doesn't send for you?
你会怎么办
Well, of course he will. He said.
他当然会 他说了
I didn't get a prize.
我没有奖励
Well there's still more cake left, dear.
蛋糕还有呢 亲爱的
The rag.
布
What does that mean, Mama?
这是什么意思
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表