Oh, come, come, Poirot. You understand perfectly!
既然格兰奇警长找不到凶器
Since Inspector Grange has failed to find the murder weapon,
他就不得不了结这个案子
he'll have to let the whole thing drop.
但是你 我敢说 不会的
You, I dare say, won't.
是的 我不会让它结束
Non, I shall not let it drop.
如果你听到的是实话呢?
What if you were told the truth?
你会告诉我实话吗?
Would you like to tell me the truth?
噢 波罗先生 我很乐意告诉你实话
Oh, Monsieur Poirot, I would love to tell you the truth.
然后 我们都会同意
Then, of course, we could all agree
约翰·克里斯托的事已经过去了
that John Christow is over and done with.
会吗 夫人?
Could we, Madame?
你真是个异类 不是吗?
You really are very foreign, aren't you?
你确定你没隐瞒什么吗 安格卡特尔女士?
Are you quite sure you have not something, Lady Angkatell?
我刚刚想到了点什么
Something just came upon me,
你可能忽略了
you might have overlooked it.
我可能错了 当然 你应该已经控制了局面
I could be wrong, of course, and you could've handled everything,
但因为你从没提到过它
but since you never mentioned it,
我有点小担心...
I'm a little concearned...
到底怎么了 露西?
What's the matter, Lucy?
- 是皮套 - 什么?
- It's the holster. - What?
哦 亨里埃塔 手♥枪♥皮套!
Oh Henrietta, the holster!
枪是装在皮套里的!
The gun was in a holster!
- 怎么了 科利? - 是萨弗纳克小姐
- Yes, Collie? - It's Miss Savernake.
皮套 格尔达! 手♥枪♥皮套在哪?
The holster, Gerda! Where is the holster?
你必须把皮套给我 这样你就安全了
You have to give me the holster and then you'll be safe.
并不完全安全 很遗憾
Not completely safe. Dommage.
波罗!
Poirot!
你怎么...?
How did you...?
有时候 最快的车也还是不够快 小姐
Sometimes, the fastest car it is not fast enough, Mademoiselle.
特别是当它和大脑比赛时
Not when it races against the brain.
孩子们在哪?
Where are the children?
埃尔西带他们去动物园了
Elsie's taken them to the Zoo.
感谢上帝!
Thank Heaven for that!
我知道你杀了你的丈夫 夫人
I know that you killed your husband, Madame.
是的
Yes.
是我♥干♥的
I did.
你为什么要这么做 格尔达?
Why did you do it, Gerda?
为什么你要杀了约翰?
Why did you kill John?
因为这一切都是谎言!
Because it was all a lie!
一切!
Everything!
我认为他是这世上最高尚的人
I thought he was the noblest man in the world.
但是那天晚上
But I saw his face
当他跟那个女人走的时候 我看到了他的表情
when he followed that woman, that evening...
我知道结婚之前 他爱过她
I knew he'd loved her, before he'd married me,
但是 我以为...
but I thought...
我想那都结束了
I thought it was over.
我想睡觉 但我睡不着
I tried to sleep, but I couldn't.
那是午夜的时候
It was the middle of the night.
我必须知道
I had to know.
他们就在那儿
They were there.
我能听到他们说话
I could hear them.
约翰
John
和维罗尼卡·克雷
and Veronica Cray.
我信任他
I believed in him
就像他是上帝一样
as though he were God.
我崇拜他
I worshiped him.
但这一切都是谎言
And it was all a lie.
我不得不杀了他
I had to kill him.
你明白吗?
You do see that?
我不得不!
I had to!
我不像您们想的那么傻
I am not quite so stupid as everyone thinks.
我知道我能杀了约翰而且不被警♥察♥发现
I knew I could kill John and the Police would never know
因为我从这本小说里知道
because I had read in this novel
他们怎么判断开火的是哪把枪
how they can tell which gun fires the bullet.
所以 我拿了两把枪
So, I took two.
亨利先生前一天演示过怎么上膛
Sir Henry had shown how to load and fire
那很简单
the day before. It was easy.
把弹夹推进枪身
You shove the cilinder back into the frame
你就可以射击了
and you're ready for shooting.
我用一把枪打了他
I'd shot with one
然后把它藏起来了
then hide it
让他们发现我拿着另一把枪
and let them find me holding the other.
我把皮套的事儿给忘了
I forgot about the leather thing.
- 皮套 - 我也忘了
- The holster. - I forgot about it too.
我也是
I also forgot.
记忆是有选择性的 不是吗?
The memory, it is selective, n'est ce pas?
后来 我听到格兰奇警长
And then I heard Inspector Grange
提到皮套 皮制手♥枪♥套
mention this holster, this holster of leather...
我想起来我之前在哪里见过
I remembered where I had seen it before.
这是什么
What's that?
看起来是皮制品 先生
Looks like leather work, sir.
你放皮制品的包在哪?
Where is your bag for the leather work?
我想 应该在诊疗室
I-I think it's in the surgery.
诊疗室?
The surgery?
我坐在那儿 在他的椅子上
I seat there. In his chair.
我去拿来给你 可以吗?
I'll fetch it for you, shall I?
您随意
S'il vous pla.
但是夫人...
But Madame...
噢 我哪也不会去
Oh, I'm not going anywhere,
别担心
don't worry.
你回工作室的时候 恐怕会发现
When you return to your studio, I'm affraid you'll discover
你的一尊雕塑被毁了
that one of your sculptures, it has been destroyed.
就是马头那一尊
It is the sculpture of the head of the horse.
这本来有用的 小姐
It could have worked, Mademoiselle,
如果你没告诉我你有多讨厌马的话
if you did not tell me how much you detested the creatures.
我知道一旦你的家人知道你想干什么
I know that you were helped by your family,
他们会帮你
once they knew what you wanted done.
亨里埃塔
Henrietta.
有没有可能是 格尔达经过游泳池的时候
Isn't it possible that Gerda came along by the pool,
发现约翰躺在那儿
found John lying there
我们到现场时正好看到她捡起那把枪?
and just picked up the revolver when we came on the scene?
格尔达是这么说的吗?
This is what Gerda says?
是的
Yes.
但为什么你要这么做 小姐?
But why do you wanted it done, Mademoiselle?
因为约翰让我这么做
Because John asked me to.
他说亨里埃塔的时候就是这个意思
That's what he meant when he said, "Henrietta".
他让我保护格尔达
He was asking me to protect Gerda.
他知道我会做他希望的任何事 因为
And he knew that I'd do anything he wanted, because...
...我爱他
... I loved him.
是啊
Oui.
当我看到一张网
I began to realize the truth
一张可以牵连所有人的网
when I saw there was a pattern,
除了格尔达·克里斯托
a pattern to implicate everyone,
我开始意识到事情的真♥相♥
other than Gerda Christow.
你故意画了白杨树
You deliberatly planted Igdrasil
吸引我的注意 让自己成为怀疑对象
to catch my attention and put yourself under suspicion.
我把手♥枪♥放到了鸡蛋篮子里
I put the pistol on the egg basket
然后我把新鸡蛋放到了枪上
and then I put the new eggs on top of the pistol.
哦 恐怕这上面什么指纹也没有 先生
Oh, I doubt there'll be any fingerprints, sir.
因为在把它放回去之前
Because I polished it with my handkerchief
我用手帕擦过了 先生
before replacing it, sir.
安格卡特尔女士和全家人
And Lady Angkatell, and the family,
他们串通好了 因为...
they closed hands and colluded, because...
如果你们想洗清♥真♥正凶手的嫌疑
There's only one thing to do,
你们只能这么做
if you want to clear from suspicion the person who is actually guilty,
把嫌疑转到其他地方
suggest guilt elsewhere,
但不具体指向谁
but never localize it .
- 快点! - 哦 上帝啊!
- Vite! - Oh, my God!
格尔达!
Gerda!
格尔达!
Gerda!
救救她 老天!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表