- 夫人怎么样? - 累坏了
- And how is Madame? - Absolutely pooked ,
说要好好休息一下
said she needed a little more shutter.
天啊 我饿坏了!
God, I'm ravenous!
他们要做英式早餐 很棒吧?
Isn't it marvellous they're doing English breakfast here?
我快受不了那些小蛋糕了...你呢?
I cannot stand those little brioche... Do you?
你有没有...和杰奎琳谈过...
Did you...Have you managed to speak to Jacqueline...
- 德贝尔福小姐? - 有的
- Miss de Bellefort? - Oui.
你有说服她 或者...?
Did you get her to see sense, or...?
不 恐怕没有
Non, I'm affraid not.
但是得体的女孩子不会做那种事!
But decent girls just don't do that sort of thing!
她把自己弄得一团糟
She's making a complete ass of herself
还把林内特弄得几近崩溃!
and playing merry hell with Linnet's nerves!
那你呢 先生?
And yours, Monsieur?
哦 我想掐断她的脖子!
Oh, I'd like to wring her neck!
至于我们 先生 我有个想法
Between ourselves, Monsieur, I've hatched a plan.
大家都以为林内特和我
I'm letting been known that Linnet and I
还要在这多呆几天
are staying put for the next couple of days,
但我已经订了尼罗河的船 明早就离开
but I've in fact booked us on a Nile cruise leaving tomorrow morning,
- 当然 用的假名 - 当然
- under false names, of course. - Of course.
我们会弄得像要去短途旅行一样
Then we'll make it look like we're going on an excursion,
女仆会负责我们的行李
the maid will take charge of the luggage,
我们会在最后时刻上船
we'll hop aboard on the last minute, and "Bob's yer uncle"!
那时杰奎琳就会知道我们要走了
By the time Jacqueline realizes we won't be coming back,
但是已经太晚了
it'll be too late.
你认为呢? 有用吗?
So, what do you think? Good wits?
她很聪明 先生 我们拭目以待
She has the brains, Monsieur. We shall see.
- 我自己也会上船的 - 真的吗?
- I myself will also be in the cruise. - Really?
是的
Oui.
哦! 我希望你不是为了我们...
Oh! Not on any way, I hope, on our account...
不不不 我早就订好了的
Non, non, non. Not at all. I make my plans well in advance.
这才是成功之道 不是吗?
That is the only way to succeed in life, n'est-ce pas?
是的 我想是的...
Yes, I suppose it is...
- 这位先生是谁? - 彭宁顿
- Who is that gentleman? - A chap called Pennington,
林内特的财产受托人 在开罗偶然碰到的
Linnet's trustee. Bumped in him by chance in Cairo.
我觉得他发现她已经结婚之后大受打击
I must say he was not far from sick to find out she was married.
- 要一起来吗? - 不不不
- Care to join us? - Non, non, non.
但十分感谢
But thank you very much.
和您谈话很愉快 心情好了不少
Jolly nice to talk to you, anyway. To have old kidneys back there.
这是我们的船吗? 你们觉得怎么样?
Isn't that our trunk? You think it will be alright?
欢迎 欢迎乘坐凯尔奈克号♥轮船
Welcome. Welcome to the S.S. Karnak.
- 对不起 - 没事
- I'm so sorry. - Do you mind?
放开! 放开! 别让他们碰箱子
Off! Off! Don't let them touch the luggage.
他们不洗手!
They don't wash!
天哪 这里简直是地狱! 别把我推下海了
Heavens, a floating tomb! Don't push me to the sea.
哦! 简直就像加尔各达黑洞!
Oh! The black hole of Calcuta!
真是太美了!
It's so beautiful!
- 我的其他行李呢? - 在仆人那儿
- Where's my other luggage? - I left it with the man.
谢谢
Merci.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
这里有什么东西 你不觉得吗?
There's something about this place, don't you think?
人类无法抵抗的扰乱人心的东西
Something unsettling one can't quite resist.
是的
Oui.
真没想到他们也来了
I had no idea they were coming.
这里简直就是天堂 亲爱的!
Oh, this is heaven, darling!
亲爱的 我以为你们待在酒店呢!
Darling, I thought you were staying at the hotel!
真有趣! 看来日子不会无聊了!
What a hoot! I'm sure we're having an absolute bore!
你拒绝帮忙 波罗先生 看看现在怎么样了
You refused to help, Monsieur Poirot, look what happens.
这不是我♥干♥的 夫人
But this is not my making, Madame.
她怎么知道我们会在船上?
How could she have known that we would be on the boat?
如果你在暗示...
If you are suggesting...
我没有在暗示什么
I am suggesting nothing,
先生 但你听着 每个人都讨厌我 知道吗?
Monsieur, but I will tell you this, everybody hates me, ok?
我身边全是敌人
I'm surrounded by enemies.
看看他们的样子...
The way some of them look...
反正我是受不了了...
After all we've done for them...
- 波罗先生! - 夫人 阿勒顿先生
- Monsieur Poirot! - Madame. Monsieur Allerton.
波罗先生!
Now, Mr. Poirot,
或许你能帮我认几个乘客名单上的人
perhaps you could help put a face on one or two of the passenger list.
- 比如 贝斯纳医生 - 在那 夫人
- Dr. Bessner, for example. - Over there, Madame.
哦 是吗 胖胖的那个
Oh yes, the plump one,
留着光头和俾斯麦的胡子
with the shaved head and the Bismarck moustache.
他一定是德国人
German, no doubt.
不 我想是奥地利人
No, Austrian, I believe.
管他呢 都是个德国鬼子
A boche, whatever.
经过排除 那个一脸怒容的年轻绅士
So, by a process of elimination, the rather glum looking gentleman
就一定是弗格森先生了 - 是的 据我所知
must be Mr. Ferguson. - Oui, a progressive thinker,
是个激进的思想家 - 我看更像吹牛的另类
so I understand. - Bragging bolshy, more like.
看起来 这里有我愿意为之喝彩的人
Now, there's someone I'd throw my cap into the arene for.
- 妈妈! - 看那冷酷的下巴
- Mother! - That ruthless jaw.
他是那么的富有 就像这儿的大多数人一样
And extremely rich. As are most people here.
她可真够丑的!
My, she's ugly!
就跟从土里挖出来的似的
Looks something unearthed from a dig.
她是不是很漂亮?
Isn't she lovely?
夫人
Madame.
她可真会摆架子
She really knows how to make an entrance.
- 晚上好 小姐 - 晚上好 波罗先生
- Good night,Mademoiselle. - Good night, Monsieur Poirot.
在这儿见到我很惊讶?
You were surprised to find me here?
我想我更觉得遗憾
I am more sorry than surprised.
你选了一条最危险的路 小姐
You have chosen a path that is most dangerous, Mademoiselle.
我想就算你能回头 你大概也不会这么做
I doubt that you would turn back now, even if you could.
这个嘛...
Ah, well...
人们必须跟着自己的命运之星
One must follow one's star.
爱情不是一切
Love is not everything.
但它是的 它是
But it is, it is.
你一定懂的 波罗先生
You must know that, Monsieur Poirot.
你当然明白
Surely you understand.
那种感觉确实很糟糕 小姐
It is terrible, Mademoiselle,
我生命中失去的一切
all that I have missed in life.
- 晚安 波罗先生 - 晚安
- Good night, Monsieur Poirot. - Good night.
罗布森小姐 你的同伴没和你一起上岸吗?
So, Mademoiselle Robson, your companion, she does not come ashore?
玛丽得时刻注意自己的身体
Well, you see, cousin Marie has to be very careful about her health,
不过她真的太善良了 她说我可以自己来旅游
but she was frightful kind and said it would be alright for me to come.
- 她可真高尚 - 她就是那样
- That is most gracious of her. - Oh yes, she is.
她带我来这旅游真是太棒了
It's simply wonderful of her
我真是太幸运了!
to bring me on this trip. I'm such a lucky girl!
我一直梦想着旅游
I always dreamed of traveling.
那么激动人心 你有过这种感觉么...?
It's amazing, have you ever in your life...?
这真是鬼斧神工
Isn't it miraculous what Man can create?
你知道为了建这个死了多少人吗?
People died building this, you know?
所以你觉得没有斯芬克斯
So you preferred it there were no sfynxes,
没有美丽的坟墓 没有庙宇更好?
no beautiful tombs, no temples?
重要的是人 不是石头
It's people that matter, not stones.
上帝 他们到底有什么用?
God, what were they actually for?
这我倒从没想过
I never really thought about it.
或许这就像他们的土地神
Perhaps they were their equivalent to garden gnomes.
猜的不错 西蒙 不过差的有点远
Nice try, Simon, but just a little wide of the mark.
斯芬克斯实际上是希腊神话中的怪兽
The sphynx was, in fact, a monster from Greek mythology
长了一个女人的头
with a woman's head.
看到了没? 还有狮子的身子 还说
See? And a lionesse's body and said
你不想知道她说什么吗? 她让路人猜谜
Don't you want to know? It said riddles to travelers
然后杀掉答错的人
and killed those who got them wrong.
在这签个名就行
Just sign right there.
这是第五大道公♥寓♥的出租协议
And this is the lease agreement for the Fifth Avenue apartment.
很好
Yes.
对 就签在这
Yes, sign right there.
协议绝对没问题
It's perfectly in order.
这我知道 不过我喜欢把所有的都看一遍
I'm sure it is, but I like to read everything .
哇哦 我还从没读过什么法律文件呢!
Gosh, I never read a legal document in my life!
你可真粗心
How careless of you.
协议写的很直白 亲爱的
It's really straighforward, my dear.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表