并没有按正常顺序发展
weren't in the perfect order that they should be.
- 你在暗示什么? - 她回英国的时候
- What are you suggesting? - Which she would have noticed
就会注意到这事
when she took control on her return to England.
这一想法使你很忧虑 是吗?
And that prospect so alarmed you, did it not?
于是你急匆匆地
That you rushed over
在开罗安排了一场巧遇?
and arranged for a meeting that was apparently fortuitous in Cairo?
我没有! 我乘坐的卡米尼克号♥出发一天后
I did not! Her letter arrived
她的信才到
a day after I sailed on the Carmanic.
那为什么在你的旅行箱上
Then why did you, on your luggage,
只有诺曼底的标签
you have only the labels of the Normandie,
而且是收信两天后才起航的?
that sailed two days later?
不 帕丁顿先生
Non, Mr. Paddington.
世上最简单的事情就是检查旅客名单
It is the easiest thing in the world to check the list of passengers.
我相信你来这里是为了摆脱你的麻烦事
I believe that you came over here to find a way out of the mess you were in
而且争取 尽管没成功
and endeavored, without success,
得到多伊尔太太在某些文件上的签名
to obtain the signature of Mme. Doyle to certain documents.
当你在哈索尔的庙顶上散步的时候
And while you were walking along the roof of the Temple of Hathor,
你推动了一个雕像头 差点就砸中了目标
you dislodged a statue head, which fell very close to it's objective...
- 你疯了吧! - 然后当一个相似的机会
- That is crazy! - And when a similar opportunity
出现在回程的路上时
presented itself on the return journey home,
当她的死被认为是别人干的时
when her death would, almost certainly, be described to somebody else,
不要忘了这个不可辨驳的事实
not forgetting the fact, irrefutable,
是你的枪射杀了一个即将揭露
that it was your gun that was used to shoot and kill
凶手身份的女人
a woman that was about to reveal the identity of the murderer.
三个被害人 彭宁顿先生!
Three murders, Monsieur Pennington!
你可以放心 当局会着手调查
You may rest assured that the authorities will conduct an investigation
很仔细地调查多伊尔太太的财产情况
that will be most thorough to the condition of the estate of Madame Doyle.
够了!
All right!
都是因为这个该死的贫民窟
It's because of this goddamn slum.
我本来希望 如果幸运一点
I was hoping that, with a little bit of luck,
在她接管财产的时候 我可以搞定一切
I would have straightened everything up by the time she would take control.
那个雕像是怎么回事?
And the statue head was what?
那个机会是不是很诱人?
Was it an opportunity too tempting?
那是个意外! 我绊到了我的高尔夫球杆
It was an accident! I tripped over my golf club.
我也没杀她!
And I didn't kill her either!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
你不能把罪名扣在我头上 你永远不能
You're not gonna pin that on me, and you never will.
一个被宠坏的小子 一个国家寄生虫
A spoiled brat, a domestic parasite
一个醉鬼老窝囊废
and a drunken old bag,
谁关心他们死了没有?
who cares whether they're dead or not?
你真的很无礼...
You really are the rudest man...
重要的是未来 女人 不是过去
It's the future that matters, woman, not the past.
你有没有想过 在某些地方有人
Have you ever considered, for a single second, that somebody, somewhere,
可能在为可怜的女仆悲伤
might be grieving by the poor maid
或者罗莎莉会怎样心焦?
or how distraught Rosalie might be?
至于林内特·多伊尔
And as for Linnet Doyle,
呃 她是那么的漂亮...
well, she was just so beautiful...
哦! 太不可思议了 不是吗?
Ah! Unbelievable, isn't it?
你知道科妮莉亚的父亲事实上是被
Did you know that Cornelia's father was practically ruined
林内特的父亲毁了的吗?
by Linnet's old man
她说的却是林内特有多漂亮 不可思议!
and all she say is how beautiful she was. Incredible!
我认为你刚才说的是
I thought you said
重要的是未来 不是过去
it's the future that mattered, not the past.
说得好
Touche
你会嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
- 什么?! - 这违反了我所有的原则
- What?! - It goes against all my principles,
我知道 但是我真的觉得
I know, but I really think
你应该嫁给我 怎么样?
you should. How about it?
令人作呕的主意
It's a disgusting idea.
那是"不"吗?
Is that a ''No''?
你自以为是 不可靠
You are opinionated, unreliable,
矮小 令人不舒服
scrubby, unpleasant
而且非常... 非常令人厌烦
and utterly... utterly irritating.
- 但是除了这些... - 你说呢?
- But apart from that... - You see?
绝对是巨大打击
Definitely smitten, I say.
我觉得我要去和那个老家伙聊聊!
I think I'll have a word with the old crow!
挺忙的一天 是吧?
Quite a filled day for you, isn't it?
每个人都像苍蝇一样的死去!
Everybody dropping like flies!
下午好
Good afternoon.
我有话直说 我想和你表妹结婚
To come straight to the point, I want to marry your cousin.
事实上 我已经问过她了
In fact, I've already asked her.
不幸的是 她不同意
Unfortunately, she declined,
不过不要紧
but don't worry,
我会继续问她 直到她说好
I'll keep on her turn, until she says yes.
我可以保证 先生 我会做好准备去见识
I can assure, sir, I shall take steps to see
她不会对这样的烦扰屈服的
that she's not be subjected to any persecution.
你到底对我有什么不满?
What exactly do you have against me?
我没那么坏 我的身体没有任何毛病
I'm not that bad, you see. Anatomically, everything's in the right place,
功能也很健全 而且我挺聪明的
it's in perfect working order and I'm really quite bright,
那么有什么问题吗?
so what seems to be the problem?
社会地位 弗格森先生
Social position, Mr. Ferguson.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I see.
科妮莉亚 到这来
Cornelia, come here.
你有对这位先生作出不当举动吗?
Have you been behaving wrongly with this young man?
不! 不 当然没有
No! No, of course not...
你表姐说我配不上你
Your cousin says that I'm not good enough for you.
根据分类
In the natural order of things,
她认为我是池塘生物那样的下等人
she thinks that I'm the equivalent of pond life.
- 你也是这样看我的吗? - 不是
- Is that how you see me? - It's not that.
是... 是...?
It's... It's...?
什么...?
Yes...?
她是不是很好?
Isn't she wonderful?
像他家族里大多数人一样古怪
Rather eccentric, I'm afraid, like most of his family.
因为他的进步思想 他拒绝了他的头衔
Well, he refuses to wear his title because of his ideas progressive.
- 头衔? - 德力士勋爵 你不知道?
- Title? - Oui, Lord Dawlish. You did not know?
哦 是的 你怎么说的来着 用不完的钱
Oh, he is, how do you say it, rolling in money, of course,
但是他在牛津成了共♥产♥主义者
but he became a communist on Oxford.
德力士... 勋爵?
Lord... Dawlish?
我在报纸的照片上认出了他
I recognized him from a picture on the paper,
然后我发现了他的图章戒指
then I discovered the signet ring,
上面有德力士家族的盾徽
with the Dawlish coat of arms on it.
毫无疑问 我向你保证!
There can be no doubt, I assure you!
非常感谢 波罗先生
I am very much obliged to you, Monsieur Poirot.
啊! 阿勒顿先生
Ah! Monsieur Allerton,
我想和你谈谈
I would like very much to have a little word with you.
我有什么可以效劳的?
What can I do for you?
你不需要做什么 先生
There's nothing you can do for me, Monsieur,
- 只需要坐着听我讲 - 好的...
- but to sit and to listen. - Right... well,
这个我很在行
I'm very good at that.
我会在恰当的时机给你叫"好"
You can rely on me to say ''Whoa!'' on the right moments.
"好!''很不错 谢谢
''Whoa!'' will do nicely. Thank you.
谢谢
Merci.
我们从你和你表姐
So, to begin, your friendship
乔安娜·索思伍德的友谊说起
with your cousin, Joanna Southwood.
在过去的三年里 伦敦警♥察♥厅一直忙于
For the past three years, Scotland Yard has been preoccupied
侦破几个珠宝抢劫案
with a number of jewelry robberies.
我们知道犯案手法都是一样的
And we know that the method has been always the same.
是的 用赝品代替原品
Oui, the substitution of the original with an imitation.
注意力很快放在了索思伍德小姐身上
Attention soon focused on Mademoiselle Southwood.
受害者总是她的朋友或者熟人
You see, everyone of the victims had been either a friend or an acquaintance.
很明显 赝品不是她自己做的
It also became clear that she did not make the substitution herself.
不 不 不 她有一个珠宝商
Non, non, non. She had a jeweler who made a copy
帮她做赝品
and the substitution would be made by someone else.
但是这个人的身份一直是个谜
But the identity of this person has remained a mystery.
- 好! - 是的
- Whoa! - Oui.
但是近几天里 发生的几件事
But over the past few days, certain facts have emerged,
很有帮助
that have been most helpful.
你参加的聚会上发生了类似的抢劫案
Your attendance at the house party where had one of such robbery occurred,
你对我的在场表示很不满
your obvious resentments of my presence here,
还发现林内特·多伊尔的珍珠不见了
and the discovery that the pearls belonging to Linnet Doyle were missing.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表