我穿上会怎么样呢?
Don't worry,Caroline. I'm young enough to carry it on.
别担心 凯若琳 我很年轻能穿得出来
We're not changing anything.
我们并没有要改变什么
For God...! Did you hear that?
天啊! 你没听到吗?
Looks like the feeding hour in the monkey house!
就像猴子吃东西一样!
Why don't you just leave me alone?!
你就不能不管我吗?!
I hadn't seen this before.
我从未见过这个
It's by Wolgemut Dahl,
这是沃格穆特·达尔的作品
a young Norwegian. Extraordinary,don't you think?
年轻的挪威画家 很出色 你觉得呢?
Everyone's talking about him.
每个人都在谈论他
Got a sense of humor,I'll give him that.
我会说 他很幽默
Don't you agree,Miss Williams?
你同意吗 威廉斯小姐?
Beech wood,isn't it?
榉木 不是吗?
Thank you,mrs. Spriggs.
谢谢 斯普里格斯太太
This room would be so lovely if it weren't so clutched.
如果房♥间里气氛没这么紧张就太好了
When I'm living here,I'll throw out all the rubbish,
等我住在这里 我要扔掉所有垃圾
which is,let's face it,is pratically everything.
实话说 就是所有东西
And I've always thought copper coloured curtains would be simply divine.
我总认为古铜色的窗帘透露着神圣的气息
Don't you think they look rather lovely in the setting sun?
你们不觉得它们在日落时显得很美吗?
Are you thinking of buying any,Elsa? That won't be necessary.
你想买♥♥点吗 埃尔莎? 不需要
You seem to have lost me,my dear.
你把我搞糊涂了 亲爱的
All this pretense,
你这一切的装傻
it's so dishonest.
太不诚实了
Amyas and I love each other and we're going to be married,
艾米亚斯和我彼此相爱 我们马上要结婚了
so I shall be moving in.
所以我会搬进来
As I suspected,my dear,
就像我怀疑的一样 亲爱的
you're completely insane.
你简直是个疯子
That bloody bisque gave me a frightful indigestion.
这该死的浓汤弄得我消化不良
Ask mrs. Spriggs,she'll give you bicarbonate of soda.
找斯普里格斯太太吧 她会给你苏打水
Good thinking.
好主意
By the way,Elsa says you want to marry her.
另外 埃尔莎说你想和她结婚
Is this true?
是真的吗?
Is it true? It's only fair that she should know.
是真的吗? 她知道才公平
Amyas,is it true?
艾米亚斯 是真的吗?
Then,it is.
这么说 是真的
If you'll excuse me,I'll just...
失陪 我去...
You know,looking back,
回想起来
I wouldn't be surprised if she had made up her mind to kill him then.
如果她决定要杀他 我也并不惊讶
Amyas,do tide yourself up.
艾米亚斯 赶紧穿衣服
We're going up to Meredith for tea,remember?
我们要去梅雷迪斯家喝茶 记得吗?
Ahn,yes,I'd forgotten. Philip,
啊 是啊 我给忘了 菲利浦
you should do some fishing while you're here. The sea's probably sworming with mackerel.
你应该去钓钓鱼 海里也许有很多马鲛鱼
So,we all trooped off to Merri's.
所以 我们都去了梅雷迪斯家
Weren't very merry that afternoon...
但那天下午闹得不太愉快
Amyas can't do this!
艾米亚斯不能这么做!
Looks like he's going to.
看起来他打算这么做
He can't just leave his wife and child for some slip of a girl.
他不能因为一个无知少女就抛妻弃子
She's too young to know what she's doing.
她还太小 不知道她在做什么
She knows all right.
她非常明白
Poor old Merri,all that sensitivity no use at all.
可怜的梅雷迪斯 他的担心根本没用
Hard to believe we come from the same stable.
真不敢相信他是和我们一起玩大的
After tea,he took us to his lab.
喝过茶后 我们来到他的实验室
Conium. I've never heard of this.
毒参 我从没听说过
It's distilled from the flowers of the spotted hemlock.
是由带斑的毒芹中蒸馏出来的
Highly poisonous,but can be efficacious in the treatment...
有剧毒 但中毒后可以解救
Sorry.
抱歉
Then he had the treat to read us
他给我们念了解救方法
some classical about the whole death of Plato or Socrates,
讲了柏拉图 苏格拉底的死
or someting whatnot.
之类的
"The man who administered the poison pinched his foot,
"给他下毒的人捏了捏他的脚
"and asked if he felt. Socrates said no.
问他有没有感觉 苏格拉底说没有
"Then he did the same to his legs,
然后他又试了试他的腿
"and gradually moving up,and led us this way,and let us see
就这样一直向上 以这种方式 让我们看到
"that he was cold and numb.
他全身冰冷麻木
"He said that,when it reached the heart,
他说当毒液到达心脏
Socrates would be gone."
苏格拉底就会死去
Back at HQ,that evening,
回去的那晚
Amyas and Angela had a God-all Mighty row about someting,
艾米亚斯和安吉拉因为什么事吵得很厉害
but nothing out of the ordinary.
但并无大碍
I even think she might have thrown something at thim.
我记得她好像朝他扔了什么东西
Can you remember what? Good Lord,no.
你能想起来是什么吗? 天啊 不能
It was 14 years ago! But yes,of course.
那可是14年前的事情 没错 当然
You are being most helpful,Monsieur Blake.
您的话对我很有帮助 布莱克先生
The next morning,when I came downstairs,
第二天早上 我下楼的时候
I heard Amyas and Caroline in the library.
听见艾米亚斯和凯若琳在书房♥
I don't know where they the energy from.
不知道他们哪来的精力
...I swear to God!
我发誓!
You and your women!
你和你的女人!
Someday I'll kill you,Amyas.
总有一天我会杀了你 艾米亚斯
- Don't be idiot. - I swear to God,I will!
别傻了 我向天发誓 我会的!
Good morning.
早上好
Lovely day! I want to get on.
天气真不错! 我要继续
I'll go change.
我去换衣服
Don't be long. Bloody women!
别太久了 该死的女人!
And off he went,back to his painting while I went back inside.
然后他走了 回去画画 我进了屋
Good morning. It's too cruel,too cruel.
早上好 太残忍♥了 太残忍♥了
She hardly noticed me.
她根本没看到我
Now,of course,I know why.
现在 当然 我知道为什么
Hello?
喂?
What the hell's the matter?
见鬼 怎么了?
I heard these noises from the laboratory...
我听见实验室里有声音
... so,I went to have a look and the conium bottle
我看了看装毒参的瓶子
was not only out of place,but was practically empty.
不但被动过了 而且空了
And I swear to you,Phil,that yesterday it was full.
我向你发誓 昨天它还是满的
Are you sure? Of course I'm sure!
你确定吗? 当然确定!
I'm very careful about these things.
我很小心的保管这些东西的
And I knew at once it must have been Caroline.
我当时就想到一定是凯若琳
I should've gone straight to Amyas and warned him.
我应该马上找艾米亚斯提醒他的
That's absurd. Caroline wouldn't dream of such a thing.
太荒唐了 凯若琳怎么会这么做
- Then,what's your explanation ? - ..being too harsh with her.
那你怎么解释? 对她太残酷了
- For God's sake! - We'll discuss after lunch.
天啊! 午饭后再说这事
I'll see to her packing...
我去帮她打包
What are you two up to ? We were just...
你们在干什么? 我们...
What a surprise! Yes...
哦 你们也在! 是的
We're just having a little chat about Angela and school.
我们刚刚在谈安吉拉和学校的事
I'm not sure at all it is the right thing.
我觉得还有不妥的地方
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
Hello everybody! I'd kill for a cold beer.
大家好! 我真想来杯冰啤酒
I'll send some down.
我去拿些来
I think we all could do with one.
我想我们都得来一杯
And that's when it happened.
就在这时 事情发生了
Why don't I take it?
我来吧?
Oh,no! Enjoy the sun.
哦 不! 你们好好晒太阳
At the time,I reasoned that it might be jealousy,
当时 我觉得是女人吃醋
That she couldn't stand the thought of the two of them being alone together.
她受不了他们两个单独在一起
I should've realized,but,instead I sat and watched.
我早就应该意识到 但是 我只是坐在那看着
I had the chance to save him,and I did nothing.
我本应有机会救他 但我什么也没做
You reproach yourself unduly,Monsieur Blake.
您过于自责了 布莱克先生
Amyas didn't join us for lunch,
艾米亚斯没来吃午饭
and Caroline took him cofee.
凯若琳给他送咖啡
so calm and collected,and yet,
如此镇定 泰然自若
she must have known by then he'd be dead.
她一定知道他已经死了
Miss Williams went with her,and then Meredith...
威廉斯小姐跟她一起去的 然后梅雷迪斯
... wandered off,but it wasn't long before we saw him again.
走开了 但是我们很快又看到他了
Get a doctor! Quick!
叫医生! 赶快!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
It's Amyas... What?
是艾米亚斯... 怎么了?
I'm affraid he's dead.
恐怕他死了
Amyas!
艾米亚斯!
Phone a doctor. I'll take care of her.
给医生打电♥话♥ 我来照顾她
She was like an Avenging Fury. I had never seen anything like it.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表