- Who could it have been? - Are you certain it was a man?
不 我只是猜想
No, I just assumed.
请进
Entrez.
多伊尔已经准备好见你了
Doyle is ready to see you now.
他还好吗?
Is he alright?
他当然不好 你向他开枪了
Of course he's not alright, you shot him.
他不会是要死了 是吗?
He's not going to die, is he?
他的身体像农民一样强壮
He has the constitution of a peasant.
我们要带他到市里
We will get him to civilization,
在那里他将接受X射线和适当的治疗
where he'll have an x-ray and proper treatment.
我们知道不是杰奎琳·德贝尔福杀了你的妻子
We now know that it was not Jacqueline de Bellefort who shot your wife,
你能不能告诉我们
so, can you give to us any idea
你认为可能是谁?
of who you think that might have been?
她有没有敌人或有没有人对她怀恨在心?
Did she have any enemies or someone who bore against her the grudge?
是这样 多伊尔先生
You see, Monsieur Doyle,
在坐船的第一天 我遇到了你的妻子
on the first day of the cruise, I had a little encounter with your wife.
她很不安 她说每个人
She was upset. She said that everybody,
注意 是每个人 都恨她 她身边全是敌人
everybody, mark you, hated her and she was surrounded by enemies.
她可能夸张了一点
Now, she was exaggerating,
但她说的绝对不止一个人
but she did mean more than one person.
在乘客名单上有一个名字
There was a name, on the passenger list...
- 什么名字? - 她告诉我
- So, what name was that? - She did next to tell me.
她的父亲做股票投机生意
You see, her father played the markets
一些人受到惩罚
several people got it in the neck.
一夜暴富 又一夜破产
Rolling in it one day, and in the gutter the next.
船上有个人的父亲就是这样
Someone on board whose father was one of those,
总是和林内特的爸爸过不去
had it in for Linnet's old man.
她说这很可怕 每个人都恨她
She said how awful it was, everyone hating her
他们甚至根本不认识她
without even knowing her.
她没有提到具体的名字吗?
She did not mention a name?
告诉我 布尔歇小姐
Tell me, Mademoiselle Bourget,
你最后一次见到你的女主人活着是什么时候?
what time was it, when you last saw alive your mistress?
- 午夜之后吧 先生 - 然后呢?
- Sometime after midnight, Monsieur. - And what then?
然后我去了我的房♥间 先生
Then I went to my cabin, Monsieur.
你听到或看到了什么吗?
You heard or saw anything?
我怎么可能呢?
How could I?
这要你来说了 小姐
Well, that is for you to say, Mademoiselle.
我的房♥间在甲板下面 在另一边
My cabin is on the deck below, on the other side.
我不可能听到任何声音
It is not possible I should hear anything,
除非我睡不着
unless I could not sleep,
我起来了 那我可能会看到什么
and came back up. Then, perhaps I see something,
看到这个凶手进出我女主人的房♥间
this monster enter or leave my mistress' cabin.
然后 先生 我求你!
ThenMonsieur, I implore you!
你知道...我能说什么?
You know as it is... what can I say?
冷静下来 天哪!
Calm down, for Heaven's sake!
会没事的 我会照顾你
It'll be alright. I'll look after you.
没有人指责你
Nobody's accusing you of anything.
先生 你真好
Monsieur is very good.
你知道谁对你的女主人怀恨在心吗?
Do you know anyone who had a grudge against your mistress?
不 先生 所有人都非常爱她
Non, Monsieur. Everybody loved her.
告诉我 多伊尔先生
Tell me, Monsieur Doyle,
这趟旅行你的妻子带了贵重的珠宝吗?
did your wife have with her, on this cruise any jewelry that was valuable?
- 珍珠 - 你知道这些珍珠吗?
- The pearls. - Do you know anything about these pearls?
她昨晚还带着它们
She was wearing them last night.
你去睡觉时你看到它们了吗?
But did you see them when you went to bed?
- 是的 先生 - 她把它们放哪儿了?
- Yes, Monsieur. - And where she put them?
在她的床头柜上
On her bedside table.
今天早上它们在哪儿?
And where they this morning?
我没有看到 因为当我走进房♥间时
I did not see, because when I come into the room
我只注意到夫人
the only thing I notice was Madame...
死了 - 是的 小姐 但我看到
... dead. - Oui bien, Mademoiselle, but I did see
今早在她的床头柜上并没有珍珠
and there were no pearls on her bedside table this morning.
谢谢
Merci.
我觉得我听到了水花声和有人跑步的声音
I think I heard a splash and someone running.
或者 是相反的顺序?
Or was it the other way about?
你知道那是什么时间吗?
Do you know what time that was?
在我去睡觉一个小时后?
An hour after I went to bed?
也许更晚 我不能肯定
Or maybe more, I can't be sure.
- 你以前见过多伊尔夫人吗? - 没有
- Did you ever met Madame Doyle before? - No,
但我从亲戚乔安娜·索思伍德
but I'd heard a lot about her
和见过她的蒂姆那里
through a relative of ours, Joanna Southwood.
听到了很多她的事
And through Tim, of course, who had met her.
还有一个问题 夫人
One more question, Madame.
你的家人受过多伊尔夫人的父亲
Did your family ever suffer financially
金钱上的打♥压♥吗?
with the dealings of the father of Madame Doyle?
没有 我家的金钱从未被打♥压♥ 只会自己变少
No. The family finances never suffered except by dwindling.
我们的贫穷一点也不夸张
Our poverty has never been melodramatic.
我是被很多不同的声音吵醒的
I was woken by lots of different voices,
然后有人沿着甲板跑
then somebody running along the deck,
然后是水花声
then a splash.
你确定你听到的不是枪声?
You sure it was not a shot that you heard?
可能是
It might have been.
我确实听到木塞弹出的声音
I did hear a cork pop.
也许那就是枪声 而水花声是我想象的
Perhaps that was the shot and I imagined the splash.
你知道的 就是联想 木塞弹出 液体飞溅
You know, sort of association, a cork popping, liquid splashing...
- 之后呢? - 没了
- And after that? - Oblivion.
我听到有人在甲板上 然后是水花声
I heard somebody on the deck and then a splash.
你知道那是什么时候吗?
Do you know what time this was?
1点10分 我看了钟的
01:10. I looked in my clock.
- 你没听到枪声? - 是的 我没听到
- You did not hear a shot? - No, I did not.
你知道水花声是怎么回事吗?
Have you any idea of what might have caused the splash?
- 哦 是的 - 是吗?
- Oh, yes. - You do?
我知道是怎么回事
I know exactly what it was.
我去了我房♥间的门口
I went to the door of my cabin.
那个戴着头巾的可恶女人
The daughter of that hedious woman in the turban
正斜靠着扶手 她把什么东西扔进水里了
was leaning over the rail, she just dropped something into the water.
你肯定吗?
You quite sure?
不然的话我为什么要说呢?
Why else would I have said it?
- 谁啊? - 我们已经找到了 上校
- Yes? - We've found it, Colonel.
干得不错
Good job.
这是你在酒店看到的枪吗?
Is this the gun you saw at the hotel?
是的
Yes, it is.
开了两枪 这肯定就是凶器
Two shots fired. This must be the weapon.
我的披肩怎么了? 看看它成了什么样子!
What about my stole? Look at the state of it!
你最后一次看到这个是在什么时候?
Where did you last see this?
- 昨晚我把它拿到休息室了 - 请注意
- I had it in the lounge, yesterday evening. - Please, do observe.
噢!
Alas!
凶手肯定是把这个当消音器用
So, the murderer must have used this as a silencer.
真过分!!
The impertinence!
呃 范斯海勒小姐 能原谅我们吗?
Er... Miss Van Schuyler, would you excuse us, please?
梅克伦堡伯爵一定会很不高兴的
Count Van Mecklamburg will be most displeased.
不不! 这说不通!
Non, non! It does not make sense!
如果凶手想让我们相信
If the murderer wishes us to believe that
杰奎琳·德贝尔福是罪魁祸首
Jaqueline de Bellefort is the culprit,
为什么要把是最有力证据的手♥枪♥
why throw the revolver, the evidence the most accusing of all,
扔进尼罗河呢?
into the River Nile?
我说过了 我从未离开我的房♥间
I told you, I never left my cabin.
这就奇怪了 小姐 因为有人说看见你了
Well, that is strange, Mademoiselle, because someone said that saw you.
- 谁? - 范斯海勒小姐
- Who? - Mademoiselle Van Schuyler.
她看向房♥间外面 看到你在扔东西
She looked outside her cabin, and saw you throwing something over the side.
- 她还说她看到其它什么了吗? - 没有
- And what else did she claim to have seen? - Nothing,
但她听到了有人在多伊尔夫人的房♥间活动
but she heard something: someone moving about the cabin of Madame Doyle.
当然 小姐
Of course, mademoiselle,
也许有理由能完美解释
there might be a reason that is perfectly innocent
往海里扔东西的举动
for throwing something overboard.
但是
But, then again...
- 她就是被这个杀死的? - 是的 小姐
- Is that what she was killed with? - Oui, mademoiselle.
你认为可能是我做的?
Hmm... And you think that I might have done it?
范斯海勒小姐发誓
Mademoiselle Van Schuyler is prepared to swear
在月光下 她很清楚地看见了你
that she saw you quite clearly in the moonlight.
那不是我
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表