玛丽 请坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So,what are your plans now? Do you intend to go away?
你现在有什么计划? 你打算离开吗?
Not directly. I still have to clear out my parents' things
不会马上走 我父母的东西还在门房♥
from the lodge house. That'll take me a few days.
我需要收拾一下 可能需要几天时间
I've been putting it off ever since I got back.
我从回来这事一直拖着呢
As you know,Mary,my aunt always took a great interest in you.
你也知道 玛丽 我姑妈一直很喜欢你
Yes,she was very kind.
是的 她人很好
You'd be aware that she made no will.
你知道她没有立遗嘱
I have thought about that a good deal and it seemed to me that,if she had lived,
我想了很久 我觉得 如果她还活着
she would have wanted to make several legacies.
她肯定会把遗嘱分成几份
Of course I've made provision to the servants.
当然我也给了仆人们遣散费
But you don't quite come into that class.
不过你不大一样
I am sure she would have wanted to make some contribution for your future,
她要是还在 肯定想给你未来的生活出出力
therefore,I'm arranging,as soon as the probation is granted,
所以我的安排是 只要官方允许
to advance you 7000 pounds,
我会先给你七千磅
that sum to be yours,to do absolutely as you please.
这个数是你的 随便你支配使用
Thank you.
谢谢你
It was quite a surprise that she left no will.
她没有留遗嘱的确很令人意外
But then,many people don't...
不过 很多人都不愿意...
Yes,I only made one myself this year.
是 我也是今年才写了一份
A will?
遗嘱?
Nurse O'Brien thinks everyone should.
奥布赖恩护士觉得每个人都该立一份
I have my aunt in New Zealand. So I named her.
我写的是我在新西兰的姑妈的名字
You've been so kind.
你真好
It was my aunt's wish. Or that's what I think.
这是我姑妈的愿望 至少我觉得是
Thank you.
谢谢
Bonjour,Mademoiselle Gerrard. Hello.
你好 杰勒德小姐 你好
You're in a hurry?
你这是急着去哪儿?
I just had some good news,now,I'm on my way to meet someone.
我刚刚知道了个好消息 现在我要去赴约了
I'm very pleased for you,Mlle.
很替你高兴 小姐
Mademoiselle,is it your intention to remain in the village?
小姐 你这些天还打算留在村里吗?
I'm staying here for now.
现在是的
Yes,yes of course. Pardon. I will not detain you further.
是 当然 不好意思 那我就不耽搁你了
Mademoiselle,please be careful,as you go.
小姐 路上请小心
Of course.
我会的
That's a great piece of luck for you,Mary. It was good of Miss Carlisle to do the right thing.
你的运气可真好 玛丽 卡莱尔这件事做对了
She didn't... Well,she didn't look very pleased about it.
她并没有...她看上去并不怎么高兴
Hardly surprising,after what happened between you and Mr. Winter,
那不稀奇 知道了你和温特先生的事情
is it,dear?
对吧 亲爱的?
That's hardly our business!
那跟咱们有什么关系啊!
Sorry dear,but all village must be talking about it.
抱歉 亲爱的 可是村里肯定都在说这件事
I didn't lead him on.
我可没哄骗他
But has you made you an offer?
但是他承诺什么了没有?
The truth is... he's indicated.
事实上...他稍微暗示了下
There you are,now. Isn't that romantic?
这就是了 多浪漫啊
Excuse me.
我离开一下
I do hope it's alright.
真希望一切顺利
You wonder if he won't hurt her in the end?
你认为他最后会伤害到她吗?
I know. And that family in the house hasn't always been lucky in love.
我知道 那屋里的一家子在爱情上从来都不顺
Mademoiselle Carlisle,do you permit that I join you?
卡莱尔小姐 我能跟你一起吗?
Yes,of course.
当然可以
I wish to speak to you of your anonymous letter.
我想跟你谈谈那封匿名信
I do not yet know who wrote it.
我还不知道是谁写的
Oh! The letter... Oui.
哦 那封信 对
So much has happened I'd quite forgotten.
最近发生很多事情 我都给忘了
I'm affraid,Mr. Poirot,the letter is destroyed.
波罗先生 那封信已经毁了
It doesn't matter who sent it now. We'll never know anyway.
谁寄来的已经不重要了 反正也没法知道了
Mlle. Carlisle,it is no matter if the letter is destroyed.
卡莱尔小姐 信是否毁了不重要
It is in here.
我已经记下来了
And I said I did not yet know. I did not say never.
我说我暂时不知道 但是没说永远不能知道
Please,extend me the courtesy of having some confidence in my skills.
请稍稍对我的能力有点信心
I'm sorry,Monsieur Poirot.
对不起 波罗先生
The truth is I'm a little distracted.
实际上我有点心不在焉
I'm sure you've heard that my engagement has ended.
你肯定听说了我的订婚取消了
I'm sure all village is talking about it.
整个村子肯定都在谈论这事
Yes,I was very sorry to hear it.
是 对于此事我很抱歉
If you permit,mademoiselle,I extend to you my utmost simpathy.
小姐 请允许我表达我最深刻的同情
I can understand the ache of the heart. It is a place very lonely.
我能理解心痛的感受 非常孤独
Thank you.
谢谢你
It is certainly hard when the accident of another person's return,
这真的很艰难 一个人突然回来了
another person's beauty,suddenly destroys your life.
她的美貌 突然就把你的生活摧毁了
D'accord. But then a man who is swayed by such things
我明白 但是因此而摇摆不定的男人
is not likely to be constant,is that not so?
也不值得托付终身 不是吗?
No,that is not so. It's only her.
不 不是的 只是因为她
Nobody else could've changed him,nobody!
没有别人能够让他变坏 除了她!
Mary has destroyed everything,and I can't help it,but I just wish...
玛丽毁了一切 我不可自控的想 我希望
I wish so much...
我多么希望
... that she was dead.
她去死
Come on,Poirot. Drink it.
快点 波罗 赶紧喝了
You see,it troubles you also,my dear doctor. That the glass that is poured
我亲爱的医生 如果杯子盛好了美酒 怎么看
it is perfect in every way and yet I choose not to drink it.
都很精致 但是我却不喝 这令你觉得困扰
I wait. And this troubles you.
我等着 这让你觉得不舒服
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
About action that is uncompleted. Action that is suspended,
未完成的行动 停滞不前的行动
like this: pouring without drinking.
就像它 倒满了 却没人喝
And yet,surely,once it is poured,it will be drunk. But non...
但美酒当前 肯定会被喝掉 但是不
And it is the same here. For crime it can be like this,also.
就像现在这样 案子也就像现在这样
You questioned me for staying here.
你对我留在镇上表示质疑
But sometimes,as in the case of your letter,I see a pattern.
但是有时 在那封信里 我看到一种模式
I see a color.
看到一种颜色
I sense in my heart the inevitability
我感觉一定会有事发生
and yet,what can I,Poirot,do?
然而 我波罗又能做什么呢?
Nothing.
什么都做不了
For the glass,it's on the table,waiting.
杯子在桌子上等待
Waiting for someone to drink.
等某人把它喝下去
Me?
我?
The cook and the maids have taken a week,as you asked them,
按照你的要求 厨师和女仆休息一周
but I don't require time off.
但是我不需要休假
And you shouldn't be alone in the house. It's not right.
而且你不应该一个人呆在屋子里 这样不好
Mrs. Bishop,I just want to go quietly through my aunt's things.
毕夏普夫人 我只是想安静的整理姑妈的遗物
I don't need anyone,you see. I'm almost certainly going to sell.
我不需要人照顾 我决定了要卖♥♥掉它们
The other servants wondered if that would be the case.
仆人们想知道是不是会这样
Naturally,we had hoped... Yes
自然 我们本来都希望... 是的
I had hoped,too.
我原本也希望
Miss Carlisle,what can I do for you?
卡莱尔小姐 想来点什么?
I wanted some sandwich paste,Mr. Turner.
特纳先生 我想来点三明治酱
Of course. Now,what would you like?
好的 想要什么口味的?
Salmon,crab and shrimp,ham and tongue?
鲑鱼 螃蟹和虾 还是火腿和鸭舌?
You know,in spite of the names,I always think their taste is rather alike.
除了名字不一样 我真吃不出有什么区别
Hmm,in a way... But,of course,they're tasty. Very tasty.
算是吧...但是 它们都很好吃 非常好吃
I want the salmon,and crab and shrimp.
我要鲑鱼 螃蟹和虾的吧
People used to be rather affraid of eating fish paste,didn't they?
以前人们都不敢吃海鲜酱 是不是?
Well,there have been cases of ptomaine poisoning.
有过尸碱中毒的案例对吧
I can assure you,Miss Carlisle,this is an excellent brand.
我保证 卡莱尔小姐 这是很好的牌子
I've never had a single complaint.
我从没有被投诉过
Of course,I didn't mean anything. Thank you.
当然了 我不是那个意思 谢谢
We best hurry,Mary.
咱们得快点了 玛丽
Miss Carlisle is expecting us for lunch.
卡莱尔小姐等我们吃午饭呢
All right. That's last of the living room here.
好的 这是客厅的最后一批了
What a tangle...
真乱
Have you come across any old gardener gloves?
你看见旧的园丁手套没有?
Hold on.
稍等
Hello?
有人吗?
Sorry. Did I give you a fright? I was just getting my other apron.
抱歉 我吓到你了? 我去拿我的围裙了
Of course.
好的
I'm making sandwiches.
我在做三明治
I saw Mr. Winter in the village.
我在村子里看见温特先生了
Is he back again so soon?
他这么快就回来了?
What? No,Roddy is not here. He's still abroad.
什么? 没有 罗迪不在这儿 他还在国外
Well,it certainly looked like him. Maybe I'm wrong.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表