菲利浦 菲利浦
Sometimes I get so lonely I feel I'm going mad.
有些时候我孤独得要疯掉
She always thought she could get what she wanted,
她总是觉得她想要什么就有什么
but that didn't wash with me.
但我不吃那一套
I think you better go back to bed.
我觉得你该回去睡觉了
So,you see,when I said I didn't like her,I wasn't telling fibs.
当我说我不喜欢她 我没有撒谎
Non.
确实
Merci,Monsieur.
谢谢 先生
Actually...
事实上...
It's not quite true.
也不全是事实
Monsieur Blake,are you all right?
布莱克先生 你还好吧?
Everything was such a mess!
一切都是一团糟!
Always has been,ever since we were children.
从我们孩提时候就是这样
She was always ready with some sly remark.
她总是说些俏皮话
Amyas and I...
艾米亚斯和我...
... we...
...我们...
... we were true friends.
...我们是真正的朋友
She couldn't stand it.
她受不了
He meant everything to me.
他对我来说就是一切
Everything!
一切!
Meredith knew,I think.
我觉得梅雷迪斯知道
Caroline suspected.
凯若琳怀疑过
But nothing she could say changed anything.
但她说什么已经改变不了什么了
It's Amyas,isn't it? Still Amyas.
是艾米亚斯 对吗? 一直都是
You just can't get him out of your head.
你就是忘不了他
Do you have any idea how pathetic you are?
你知道这有多可悲吗?
It just made me hate her all the more.
这只会让我更恨她
I...
我...
... I trust you keep this to yourself.
...我相信你会保守秘密
Of course.
当然
Not that I care much,anyway.
反正我也不在乎了
How kind of you to come.
你们能来真是太好了
Do you think you can get on with the business in hand?
你能开始了吗?
Indeed,Monsieur,I was about to suggest the very same.
确实 先生 我正有此打算
Et alors,where to begin,hmm?
那么? 从哪开始呢?
As you know,
你们知道
it was my purpose to dicover the truth about the murder of Amyas Crale.
我来是为了解开艾米亚斯·克雷尔的死因
We all know the truth!
我们都知道死因!
Yes,indeed,Monsieur Blake,
是的 确实如此 布莱克先生
but sometimes,what we accept as the truth
但有时候 我们接受的事实
may not be the full story,n'est-ce pas?
只是管中窥豹 不是吗?
And,sometimes,it may not be true at all.
有的时候 根本不是事实
D'accord. This is what I learned:
好的 以下就是我了解到的:
that,at no time did Caroline Crale protest her innocence,
凯若琳·克雷尔从未维护自己的清白
except in a letter to her daughter;
除了在给自己女儿的信中
that,in the Dock,she showed no fear;
在受审过程中 她也毫无畏惧
that,in a letter to her sister,she expressed acquiescence to her fate;
在给她妹妹的信中 她也接受了自己的命运
and that,in the opinion of everyone...
所有人都认为...
Pardon,with one exception,most notable,
对不起 一个重要的人除外
Caroline Crale was guilty. - Of course she was!
凯若琳·克雷尔是有罪的 - 她当然有罪!
But it was not for me to accept the verdict of others.
但我不会接受别人的结论
Non,it was necessary for me to examine the facts,
所以 重新检验一下事实是有必要的
and to ensure that the psycology of this case
确保这个案子的心理
accorded itself with them.
能与那个时候相符
There's no doubt whatever that she had ample motive
毫无疑问 不论是动机
and much of the evidence,it tells against her:
还是证据 都对她不利
the scent bottle discovered in her room;
在她的房♥间里找到香水瓶
the poison she admitted to steal;
她也承认偷过毒药
the row with her husband,where she threatened to kill him.
她和丈夫的争吵 扬言要杀了他
None of this seems incorrect,psychologically.
在心理分♥析♥上 这些没有什么不对的
But,then,we come to something that does not quite ring true.
但是 我们得看看一些不太真实的事
After Meredith Blake discovers the poison is missing,
在梅雷迪斯·布莱克发现毒药不见后
he rows over here to discuss it with his brother.
他过来跟他哥哥讨论
On their way up to the house,
在他们回来的路上
they overhear a discussion between Caroline and her husband
听到凯若琳和他丈夫的争论
on the vexed subject of Angela being sent away to school.
关于送安吉拉去上学的事
It's shameful behavior,Amyas!
这样做太无♥耻♥了 艾米亚斯!
You're being so hard on her. We'll discuss this after lunch.
你对她太残忍♥了 我们午饭后再谈
I'll see to her packing. That does strike me as odd.
我去帮她打包 这让我感到很奇怪
They just had a row most horrific in which she has threatened to kill him,
他们刚刚大吵了一架 她威胁要杀了他
and then,a short time later,they are having an argument relatively trivial
但一会之后 他们又在讨论些不重要的琐事
in which Monsieur Crale says he will see to Angela's packing.
克雷尔先生说他去帮安吉拉打包
Now,does that not strike you as strange?
你们不觉得很奇怪吗?
Why should he do her packing?
他为什么要帮安吉拉打包?
When there is her sister,or the governess,or the housekeeper?
在她姐姐 家庭教师 保姆都在的时候?
I did not know Monsieur Crale,
我不了解克雷尔先生
But you know,somehow I can not picture him folding neatly
但是 我也没法想象他会叠裙子
the skirts,the blouses,or the underwear.
叠衬衫或是内衣
Another thing that striked as odd:
另一件让我觉得奇怪的事是:
having just threatened to kill him,
威胁要杀他之后
Caroline Crale offers to bring to her husband a cold beer.
凯若琳·克雷尔提出给她丈夫拿冰啤酒
Dissimulation. You think so?
那是伪装 你这么觉得?
But if she intends to poison him,wouldn't it be more intelligent to...
但是如果她想毒死他 为什么不选择...
What is the word?
那是怎么说的?
"Spike" the supply of beer that he has on the water garden,
在水上花♥园♥的那瓶啤酒里注射毒药呢
when no-one was about,hmm?
那时候旁边没人 对吧?
Alors, Caroline Crale brings to him a beer from the house,
凯若琳·克雷尔从家中给丈夫拿来了啤酒
he drinks it,he says,
他喝下去了 他说
"Everything tastes foul today",
"今天的东西怎么都这么难喝"
and after lunch she finds him dead.
午饭后她就发现他死了
We know all this. Oui,oui,bien sr.
我们都知道 是啊是啊
But now,I offer some information which is new.
现在 我告诉你们一些你们不知道的
After asking Meredith Blake to call for a doctor,
在威廉斯小姐请梅雷迪斯·布莱克叫医生之后
Mademoiselle Williams returns to the water garden.
她回到了水上花♥园♥
You actually saw her do that?
你真的看见她做那些了吗?
Well,that settles it.
这下都弄清了
Not necessarilly.
还没
That is what I saw. And only your word for it.
我的确看到了 那只是你的一面之辞
I'm not accustomed to having my word doubted.
我可不喜欢别人♥质♥疑我的话
And I do not doubt it,Mademoiselle Williams.
我没有质疑 威廉斯小姐
I believe that what you saw took place exactly as you say that it did,
我相信你的确看到了
and,because of what you saw,
就因为你所看到的
I know that Caroline Crale was not guilty.
我知道凯若琳·克雷尔是无辜的
Well,how the hell did you work that out? Do calm down.
你该死的怎么知道的? 冷静点
I will tell to you.
我可以告诉你
Mademoiselle Williams saw Caroline Crale
威廉斯小姐看见凯若琳·克雷尔
wipe off the fingerprints from the beer bottle
擦去啤酒瓶上的指纹
and impose the prints of her husband onto it... Onto the bottle,mark.
并且把她丈夫的指纹按到酒瓶上 注意
But the conium was in the glass,not the bottle.
但是那毒参在杯子里 不在瓶子里
The police found no traces of it in the bottle.
警方并没有在瓶子上找到毒素
No conium had ever been in the bottle.
瓶子里根本就没有毒参
And Caroline Crale,she did not know that .
凯若琳·克雷尔却不知道
She,who has poisoned her husband,
如果是她下的毒
did not know how he had been poisoned?
她怎么会不知道毒下在哪里呢?
So,why make it look like suicide?
那为什么要装成是自杀呢?
Because she knew who was the culprit
因为她知道谁是凶手
and she would do anythining rather rather then let that person be suspected.
并且她愿意为那个人赴汤蹈火
So,who could it be?
那么究竟是谁呢?
There was only one person
只有一个人
whom she would be willing to protect at all costs.
她会不惜一切保护她
Mademoiselle Warren,I would like to read the letter your sister wrote you.
沃伦小姐 我想读读你姐姐给你写的信
No!
不!
But,Mademoiselle...
但是 小姐...
I realize what you are suggesting
我知道你什么意思
and I deny it utterly. That letter was meant for my eyes only.
但我拒绝 那封信是给我的
Aunt Angela,please... No!
安吉拉阿姨 求你了... 不!
For my mother's sake.
为了我妈妈
Please.
求你了
Merci,Mademoiselle.
谢谢你 小姐
"My darling Angela,
"我亲爱的安吉拉
"I want you to know that it is al alright.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表