我的名字是以她的名字命名的
so she always sends me things.
所以她经常寄东西给我
That is kind.
她人真好
Yes. She emigrated before I was born.
是啊 我出生之前她就移♥民♥了
And now she's the only family I have left.
她现在是我唯一的亲人了
What a lovely thing.
多漂亮啊
Yes,it is. I am sorry to interrupt you.
是啊 不好意思打扰你们了
You should show it to Mrs. Welman.
你应该把它给韦尔曼太太看看
You know,she's been so kind to me. Only today she was saying
是啊 她对我真的很好 今天她才说过
she might help me in the future. Just like she did with my schooling.
她会一直帮我 就像她帮助我完成学业一样
Well,I guess I'll be looking on aunt Laura before I go to bed.
我上♥床♥睡觉前会一直陪在姑妈身边
Of course. I'll wait in here
好的 我会一直在这等你的
and then I can always come and tuck you in.
今晚我们亲热亲热
Perhaps not tonight. Ms. Bishop may be doing her rounds.
今晚还是算了 毕夏普女士可能会出来巡视
There's time enough.
以后有的是机会呢
All right. I'll let you rest tonight.
好吧 今晚就放过你
So... How did you like meeting Mary again?
嗯... 跟玛丽重逢你有什么感觉?
What? Oh yes! She's... she's a sweet girl.
什么? 哦 她嘛... 她是个可爱的姑娘
Nighty night.
晚安
What were you doing?
你在干什么?
Elinor... I was just making her more comfortable.
埃莉诺... 我只是让她能更舒服点
Yes,of course. Good night.
是啊 当然 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Elinor Carlisle,this is Hercule Poirot.
埃莉诺·卡莱尔 这是赫尔克里·波罗
Monsieur Poirot. Mademoiselle Carlisle.
你好 波罗先生 你好 卡莱尔小姐
This is my fiance,Mr. Winter.
这是我未婚夫 温特先生
Monsieur Winter... How do you do?
你好 温特先生... 你好
We are so grateful for you to come.
感谢您在百忙之中前来
Oh please,not at all.
哦 不用客气
It is most kind of you to invite me.
我才要感谢你们邀请了我
We are honoured. The Cartwright trial has been most exciting.
我们不胜荣幸 卡特奈特一案真是太精彩了
Indeed,for me,alas,it is like eating the same meal three times a day.
不过对我来说是家常便饭了
Monsieur Poirot,this is Mary Gerrard.
波罗先生 这位是玛丽·杰勒德
Whose late father looked after the garden here. She has just returned from Europe.
她父亲生前是这里的园丁 她刚从欧洲回来
Mademoiselle Gerrard.
你好 杰勒德小姐
I'm very glad to meet you,Monsieur Poirot.
见到你很荣幸 波罗先生
Oh,I'll take a salmon,thank you.
我拿块鲑鱼 谢谢
Mademoiselle Gerrard,may I ask you where in Europe?
杰勒德小姐 请问是欧洲哪个国家?
Germany. I was staying with a family near Freiburg.
德国 我住在弗莱堡附近的一户居民家里
Ah,the Black Forest... It's a beautiful country.
啊 黑森林... 是个美丽的国家
Do you know,I think the national-socialists are doing a good job over there.
我感觉国家社♥会♥主♥义♥者在那儿挺吃香的
I sometimes wish we had politicians like that here.
我有时希望我们也能有那样的政♥治♥家
I think,monsieur,that you are most fortunate you do not.
先生 你应该庆幸你们没有
Do you?
你呢?
It's much too pleasant an occasion for european politics.
在这谈欧洲政♥治♥真令人愉悦啊
May I have a word,Roddy? Excuse me.
罗迪 你能过来一下吗? 失陪了
So,Monsieur Poirot,
波罗先生
do you think my letter is important?
你觉得那封信不同寻常吗?
I can not yet give to you an answer.
我现在还不能给你答案
But to me,everything is important
但是我向来把事情看得不同寻常
until it proves otherwise,
直到证明它们无关紧要
even the strategies of chess of my friend Dr. Lord.
甚至是我朋友洛德医生的象棋策略
Does he ever win?
他赢过你吗?
Non,but one time he came quite close.
没 不过有一次他差点就赢了
Non non,he has a mind truly wonderful for the game.
其实他真的很适合下象棋
That is my aunt,Monsieur Poirot.
那是我姑妈 波罗先生
She's too ill to join us,I'm affraid.
不过她身体不好 不能下来了
I realize its much too soon to say who may have written the letter.
我知道现在说那封信是谁写的还为时尚早
But I know Dr. Lord has told you about our household.
不过我知道洛德医生跟你说了我们家的事
So,do you have any suspicions
所以 你觉得谁最有可能
about whom it refers to?
是信上说的那个人呢?
The intruder?
那个破坏者?
There's no need for me to suspect. The writer has made it quite obvious.
我没有猜的必要 写信人已经说得够明显了
How?
怎么?
Alors the phrase " white as snow" is most odd,yes?
"看起来十分无辜" 这句话很奇怪吧?
But certainly it is used deliberately.
但它是刻意这么写的
So,tell to me. mademoiselle,who was it
所以 小姐 请你告诉我
who was it that had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow?
这里有谁看起来十分无辜?
Mary.
玛丽
Oui.
是的
Mrs. Welman,are you all right?
韦尔曼夫人 你还好吗?
Oh dear,you're not yourself.
哦 天哪 你看起来很不好
Stay calm. You've had another turn. I'll call the doctor.
冷静点 你的病情发作了 我去叫医生来
Please,Lewis...
路易斯...
I need to see the photograph of Lewis.
我要看路易斯的照片
Not this again...
你又来了...
Please,I can't open your private things.
拜托 我不能擅自动你的东西
I must get the doctor.
我得把医生叫来
Mrs. Welman,you're ill.
韦尔曼夫人 你生病了
I must send for the doctor now,I must!
我必须找医生来 必须!
It's all right,it's all right,get calm.
没事的 没事的 冷静下来
Don't excite yourself. You want somebody to come?
不要激动 你想找谁过来吗?
Your lawyer? You want your lawyer to come?
你的律师? 你想找律师过来吗?
Provision? You want to change something in your will?
条款? 你是要修改遗嘱吗?
Related to Mary? Mary Gerrard?
跟玛丽有关系? 玛丽·杰勒德?
I'll call the lawyers. Seddon shall be here directly.
我会给律师打电♥话♥ 塞登应该会直接过来
Please don't worry yourself about it.
别担心这事了
Rest now,It will be done.
休息吧 我们会办妥的
May I go in?
我能进去吗?
Yes,of course. The doctor's in there.
当然可以 医生也在里面
I see... Yes...
我明白了 是的
Well,thank you. I'll meet him here tomorrow. Goodbye.
谢谢 明天我会和他在这儿见面 再见
Seddon can't be here until tomorrow. Is that all right?
塞登明天才能来 可以吗?
Yes,yes I think so.
应该没问题 她又中风了
She's had another stroke,But I'm sure she has a little time yet.
但是她应该还有时间
I've seen some improvements since last night.
从昨晚到现在已经好一些了
Have you lost something,dear?
你丢什么了吗 亲爱的?
It's that sarcoma in the village Eliza Rykin.
村里得了肉瘤的伊莱扎·赖金
I was sure I had put her tube of morphine here
我记得我把准备的一剂吗♥啡♥放这里面了
for tomorrow. But somehow it's gone.
明天要用的 可是居然没了
The only place where I've put my bag down was out there,in the corredor.
我只在走廊把我的包放下过
Oh,why don't you look again,dear? Nobody here would take it.
再找找吧 亲爱的 这儿没人会拿那东西的
No,it's gone.
没有 真的没了
Now that your work is done,I thought you'd be singing,Poirot.
你的工作完成了 我以为你会很高兴呢 波罗
I am content to return to London,mon ami,
我可以回伦敦了 这的确不错 朋友
but I do not like the unfinished business.
但是我不喜欢事情没有做完
The letter? Oui
那封信? 对
Well,perhaps you wanted it to be more than it was.
也许你本人希望这封信牵扯到更多的事情
I promise you,they have other things to think about now.
我保证 他们现在琢磨的另有其事
Yes? Ordinary things.
是吗? 日常琐事
Ah! Even so,
哦! 即使这样
I return this letter with reluctance
我还是要不情愿的归还这封信
and only because it is not my property.
因为这封信不是我的
Ask them to keep it safe,if you please.
请转告他们把它保管好
And keep me informed of any developments.
如有任何进展请告诉我
Oh,I'm sure there'll be none.
肯定不会有什么进展了
Of course. Bon.
好的 好
There's no sense in hanging on to it.
咱们没有理由琢磨这封信
Even your detective didn't get anywhere.
就连你的侦探都没有头绪
But,Roddy he asked us to keep it safe.
但是罗迪 他让咱们保管好的
Well,no doubt to cover his own failure.
只不过是掩饰他的失败而已
He's gone now and we have more important things to think about.
他已经走了 而咱们有更重要的事情要想
Thank God the doctor said she would make out of this.
幸亏医生说她还能挺住
Shouldn't be too bloomy,she wouldn't want that.
别这幅表情 她可不乐意看见
No. It's just seeing her like this...
不 只是看着她这样⋯
I'm so tired,Roddy. I think I'll go to bed early.
我太累了 罗迪 我得早点休息
What're you going to do?
你打算做什么?
I'll let you sleep. You look worn-in.
我会让你休息 你看起来疲惫极了
I'll just play some billiard or sometin' before I go up.
我去打打桌球什么的 然后就上楼去
Elinor,nurse Hopkins is happy to stay tonight
埃莉诺 霍普金斯护士今晚愿意留下
and take for nurse O'Brien. But she woud like a word.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表