早上好 太残忍♥了 太残忍♥了
... it was of you she was thinking.
她其实想的是你
I wonder what she would have thought had she known that,
我想知道如果她知道 那时候
at that very moment,
你在她的房♥间 预谋杀死她的丈夫
you were in her room preparing to murder her husband
还准备栽赃在她身上
and put the blame on her?
她会怎么想?
You see,something else that I am sure of,Lady Dittisham,
我对其他事情也很有信心 迪蒂斯汉姆小姐
is that in the laboratory,in the previous afternoon,
谋杀前一天下午 在实验室里
you would have seen Caroline Crale steel the poison.
你肯定看见了凯若琳·克雷尔偷那瓶毒药
Monsieur Blake had his back to the room when he was talking to you,
布莱克先生在和你谈话时背对着实验室
so,it was perfectly possible for you to see her,
所以 你很有可能看见她
the only person who could do so.
也只有你有可能看见
Sorry,Merri. It's such a fascinating colection...
抱歉啊 梅雷迪斯 这收藏太有趣啦
And once you had the poison,you went to join Amyas in the garden,
当你拿到毒药后 你就去了花♥园♥找艾米亚斯
poured him some beer...
给他倒了点啤酒
To my Mona Lisa.
敬我的蒙娜丽莎
... and he tossed it back,in his usual manner.
和平常一样 他仰头就喝下去了
My darling Amyas.
我亲爱的艾米亚斯
As he painted,you watched and watched,
他一边画着 你就在一边看着
waiting for the poison to take its efect. A short time later,
看毒药究竟什么时候生效 过不了多久
you went to fetch a shawl and Caroline Crale again took the opportunity...
你去拿围巾 这时凯若琳·克雷尔又来...
... to confront her husband on your behalf.
代表你劝她的丈夫
It's shameful,your behavior,Amyas!
你的行为太可耻了 艾米亚斯!
You're being too hard on her.
你对她太残忍♥了
For God's sake! It's all settled. I'll send her packing.
老天啊! 都解决了 我去帮她打包
And it was this that the Blake brothers misheard,
就在这时从码头回来的布莱克兄弟
on their way up from the jetty.
听到了他们的谈话
An error that is understandable,n'est-ce pas?
这样的对话的确很容易让人误解 不是么?
You,then,returned with a shawl,
然后 你 拿着围巾回来了
and then Caroline Crale,she plates straight into your hands,
然后凯若琳·克雷尔 落入了你的圈套
for she brought to her husband a bottle of cold beer.
因为她刚刚给了她丈夫一杯冰啤酒
It tastes foul! Everything tastes foul today.
真难喝! 今天的东西怎么都这么难喝
"Everything tastes foul today",
"今天的东西怎么都这么难喝"
which suggests that he had tasted something else unpleasant
这表明在凯若琳·克雷尔给他那杯啤酒之前
before the beer that Caroline Crale had brought to him.
他还喝了其它难喝的东西
And so,you sat,and posed,
接着 你坐下来 摆好姿势
and chatted,and waved to Meredith Blake.
和他聊天 还向梅雷迪斯·布莱克挥手
You played your part beautifully!
你真是个好演员啊!
Bloody rheumatism!
该死的风湿!
... while Amyas Crale painted on,and on,
...艾米亚斯·克雷尔一直画
until his limbs failed,
直到他的腿麻木
and his speech thickened,and he layed sprawled on the bench,
讲话开始变得艰难 他横躺在长椅上
helpless,with his mind still clear!
很无助 但是他的意识还是清醒的!
And when Meredith Blake appeared
当梅雷迪斯·布莱克
from the shadowy path onto the sunny garden,
从那条黑暗的小路进入明亮的花♥园♥时
he could not see clearly.
他的眼睛还看不清楚
Only his friend turning slowly around,
只看到他的老友缓慢地转过身来
unable to covey the fact that
却无法告诉他
he was in the grip of a paralysis that was fatal.
他现在已经几近瘫痪 并且快死了
En route to the house,you crushed the pipet on the foot,
在回去的路上 你踩碎了那支滴管
the traces of which the police were to find.
也就是警♥察♥找到的线索
And then went to lunch,
接着你去吃午饭
leaving Amyas Crale to his fate.
让艾米亚斯·克雷尔就这样死去
Thank you,Monsieur Poirot.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Mademoiselle.
小姐
Amyas dead,
艾米亚斯死了
Caroline hanged...
凯若琳被绞死
After all these years...
这么多年来...
After all these years!
这么多年来!
You're very clever,aren't you?
你很聪明啊 不是么?
I hope you don't expect me to confess.
你不会想要我去自首吧
So,what are you going to do?
那么 你打算怎么做?
I shall do what I can to induce the appropriate authorities
我会尽我所能去引导有关部门
to grant to Caroline Crale a postumous free pardon.
还死去的凯若琳·克雷尔一个清白
And me? What're you going to do about me?
那我呢? 你会把我怎么样?
I shall lay my conclusions before the necessary people.
我会在必要人员面前作出结论
If they decide there is a case against you,they may act.
如果他们决定起诉你 他们可以那么做
But,it is my opinion...
但是 我觉得...
... that the evidence is not suficient.
...证据还是不足
Inferences only,not facts.
只有推理 证据不够
Moreover,I believe they won't be anxious to proceed against a...
而且 我觉得他们不会急切地想要起诉...
... person in your position.
...你这样身份的人
When I saw Caroline take the conium,
当我看到凯若琳偷毒药的时候
I thought she meant to kill herself.
我以为她想自杀
But in the next morning,
但是第二天早上
when I overheard them talking about me,I...
当我偷听到他们谈论我 我...
I loved him...
我爱他...
... and he was just stringing me along.
...但他却把我丢在一旁
And she felt sorry for me.
她为我感到内疚
I watched him die,Monsieur Poirot.
我看着他死的 波罗先生
And I never felt more alive,
我觉得那时候的我才是活着的
but what I didn't understand was that I was killing myself.
但我不知道我也杀死了自己
It was as if they hadn't died at all,
感觉上不是他们死了
but I had.
而是我死了
I died,Monsieur Poirot.
我死了 波罗先生
Elsa!
埃尔莎!
Come on then,Lucy.
开枪啊 露西
Shoot me. You know you want to.
开枪打我啊 你很想的
Do not listen to her,Mademoiselle.
别听她的 小姐
That's right.
这就对了
Just pull the trigger.
只需扣下扳机
If you do,she will have won.
如果你听她的 她就得逞了
Come on,do it.
来啊 开枪啊
You're not affraid,are you?
你不是在害怕 对吧?
If you kill her,you kill yourself.
如果你杀了她 你是在自掘坟墓
Just one little squeeze,that's all it takes.
轻轻一摁 只需这样做
Spare her,Mademoiselle,and justice may still be done.
放过她 小姐 正义会得到伸张的
Lucy,shoot me!
露西 开枪啊!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表