We might bag a few pigeon. You wanna come?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
说实话 我有点累
I feel a bit shattered, to be honest.
给我的?
For me?
这是今天早上送来的 先生
It came this morning, sir.
我们得谈谈我们的未来
We have to talk about our future.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我们的未来 约翰! 我们浪费了12年
Our future, John! We've wasted 12 years.
我不会再回美国了
I'm not going back to the States.
我要和你一起在这里生活
I'm going to make my life here, with you.
你...
You've ...
你误会了
... you've got this taped out all wrong.
我们昨晚是很开心 但是维罗尼卡 你知道
We had quite a time together, last night, but Veronica, you know
我们的生活是完全不一样的
our lives are completely divergent.
12年前 当我们分手的时候
I mean, when we split up, 12 years ago,
呃... 就是这样 我们已经分手了
well,... that was just it. We split up.
我们没有分手 是你抛弃了我
We didn't split up. You ditched me.
我是你的未婚妻 但是你却抛弃了我!
I was your fiancee and you ditched me!
我不能跟你去好莱坞
I couldn't go with you to Hollywood.
我必须读完医学院
I had to finish Med School.
那是当然 然后做一名医生
Of course, to being a doctor.
你还可以做医生的 我不介意
Well, you go on being a doctor, I don't mind.
我亲爱的 我结婚了 我有孩子!
My dear girl, I'm married. I have children!
我知道
I know.
我现在也已经结婚了
I'm married myself, at the moment.
但没什么是离婚律师搞不定的
It's nothing a good divorce lawyer can't fix.
约翰... 我无时无刻想成为你的妻子
John... I always did want to be your wife.
你看 我有激♥情♥
You see, I have this passion,
我激♥情♥四射!
this overpowering passion!
- 我们命中注定要在一起 - 不
- We have to be together. - No.
不可能!
That is not going to happen!
- 但是昨晚... - 昨晚...?
- But last night... - Last night...?
听着 你不是孩子了!
Look, you're not a child!
昨晚只是个意外
Last night was a one off.
你是说你再不爱我了吗?
Are you saying you don't love me?
你是个非常非常迷人的女人 维罗尼卡
You are a very, very alluring woman, Veronica,
但是我不爱你 不爱
but I don't... love you, no.
我一直在找你!
I came all this way to find you!
在这间黑屋子里等你
Waited in this ghastly hovel
就为了等你周末来!
for the weekend for you to be here!
我知道...
You see I knew...
...我们能再次在一起
... that if we could be, just once more, together,
...再一次就好
... just once more
你... 这是你精心策划的?
You... you planned it?
你属于我 约翰 你是我的!
You belong to me, John. You're mine!
当我是个年轻男人的时候
When I was young man,
我想要和你分享我的生活 但是你不愿意
I wanted to share my life with you and you wouldn't do it.
因为我的事业比你的事业重要得多
Because my career is so much more important than yours.
任何人都能当医生
Anyone can be a doctor.
你简直是个极品!
You're a nasty piece of work!
如果你抛弃我的话 我会让你后悔的!
You leave me again, I'll really make you sorry!
随你的便!
So be it!
拜拜
Goodbye.
我恨你胜过恨天下所有人!
I hate you more than I thought I could hate anyone!
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
安格卡特尔夫人想请您去凉亭 先生
Lady Angkatell would like you to come to the pavillion, sir,
一起享用樱桃
for a glass of cherry.
在外面么?
Out of doors?
您介意跟我走么 先生?
Would you care to follow me, sir?
谢谢
Merci.
夫人?
Milady?
我猜你们在玩"杀人游戏"
I see that you are playing the "Murder Game".
真不错
Alors, tre bien.
我向你们道贺
I congratulate you all.
亨里埃塔...
Henrietta...
给我吧 夫人
Allow me, madam.
把那个给我 格尔达!
Give that to me, Gerda!
小姐 不要...
Mademoiselle, do no...
波罗? 发生了什么事?
Poirot? What's happened?
格尔达杀了... 我是说...
Gerda has mur... I mean...
约翰被枪杀了
John has been shot.
他死了
He's dead.
谋杀不归我管
Isn't really my line, murder.
是的 但是我们必须按程序办事
Non, but the procedure it has been followed quite correctly
在警♥察♥到来之前
and, until the police arrive,
我们所要做的就是保护尸体不被破坏
all we can do is to ensure that the body it is undisturbed.
没有人破坏证据
and that nobody tampers with the evidence.
这里有点冷
It's... it's a bit chilly.
你介意我们在凉亭里等吗?
You alright if we wait in the pavillion?
当然没问题
Oui, bien se.
要吃樱桃么?
Can I offer you a cherry?
不 谢谢 最好不要碰那个
Non, merci. It's better not to touch.
- 那 可以吸烟吗? - 可以
- I suppose we can smoke. - Oui.
不 不 谢谢
Non, non, merci.
克里斯托是个很能干的男人 非常能干
A very able fellow, Christow. Very able.
有点太能干了 如果你懂我的意思
Slightly too able, if you take my meaning.
我不知道午饭的时候要怎么办
I just don't know what to do about lunch.
装作什么都没发生
It seems so heartless to be seating around a table,
还围着桌子大吃大喝好像太无情了
stuffing oneself as if nothing had happened.
不要担心我 露西
Don't worry on my account, Lucy.
上帝保佑 亲爱的爱德华 来说说你的意见
God bless you, dear Edward, but say what you will,
谋杀什么的最讨厌了
murder is a very awkward thing.
让佣人们不安 打破了我们平静的生活
It upsets the servants so, breaks whole routine out.
最糟糕的是 午餐本来要吃鸭子
The worst of all, it was duck for lunch,
我的最爱!
my very, very favourite!
格尔达怎么样了 米奇?
What about Gerda, Midge?
最好送点东西过去给她吃
Perhaps something on a tray would be good.
我已经送了三明治和咖啡过去 夫人
I've placed sandwiches and some coffe in the dining-room, milady.
格杰恩 谢谢!
Gudgeon, thank you!
格杰恩真是太棒了 你知道么?
Gudgeon really is a jewel, you know?
用大小合适的三明治来做午餐再合适不过了
And a proper, substantial sandwich is as good as lunch.
吃这个也不会显得无情
And there's nothing remotely heartless about them,
如果你知道我在说什么的话
if you know what I mean.
露西 别! 这太恐怖了!
Lucy, don't! This is all so awful!
噢! 米奇!
Oh! Midge!
别哭了 小米奇
Don't cry, little Midge.
波罗先生 这是格兰奇警官
Monsieur Poirot, this is Inspector Grange.
我相信你应该听说过波罗先生
I expect you've heard about Monsieur Poirot.
- 我当然听说过 - 警官
- I most certainly have. - Inspector.
我能问问是什么风把你吹到这乡下小地方了
May I ask you what brings you to these "neck o da woods"?
噢 警官 我是来这个乡下小地方
Well, I visit this "neck of the woods", Inspector,
过周末的
for the weekends.
我朋友让我在这里买♥♥个小木屋
My friends persuaded me to purchase a cottage here.
就是顺着小路的第二家
It is the second one, in that way, along the lane.
你很喜欢乡下 不是么 先生?
Are you fond of the countryside, aren't you, sir?
乡间景色确实很美
Le paysage is most agreeable,
但是这些树
except for the trees, have this untidy habit
老是掉叶子
of dropping leaves.
你说那条小道通向小路?
And that path leads to the lane, you say?
是的
Oui.
那条小道也通往农场
And that path leads to the farm
安格卡特尔夫人也从那里过来的
and that's where Lady Angkatell came?
爱德华·安格卡特尔和萨弗纳克小姐
Edward Angkatell and Miss Savernake
分别从树林里面过来
came from the woods separately
然后他们站在那里和那里?
and then they stood there and there?
是的 就跟拍戏似的
Oui, it was like one mis-en-scoe from the theatre.
我给了格尔达一些白兰地
I'm giving Gerda some brandy.
噢 你好体贴呀 亨里埃塔
Oh, how thoughtful of you, Henrietta.
是的 我才想起来 我们小时候住在安斯维克
Yes, I was remembering, we were given a brandy,
受惊的时候就会有人给我们白兰地
for shock, when I was a little girl, at Ainswick.
当然 格尔达感到的绝对不是震惊 不是么?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表