我想让你知道一切都很好
"I have never lied to you,
我从未向你撒谎
and I don't now when I say that I am happy,
我说我现在很开心 这也是真的
that I feel a peace that I've never known before."
我感到的是前所未有的宁静
Don't look back,and don't grieve for me.
不要想了 不要为我难过
Live your life and succeed.
好好过你的生活 享受人生
It's all alright,my darling,it's all alright.
一切都很好 亲爱的 都很好
I'm going to Amyas and I'm happy,
我要去陪艾米亚斯了 我很开心
and you must be too. One has to pay one's debts.
你也一定要快乐 欠的债总是要还的
"Your loving sister,Caroline."
爱你的姐姐 凯若琳"
It is a beautiful letter,non?
写得很好 不是么?
And also quite remakable,for it contains one omission that is most tracking.
令人惊奇的是 这里面少说了很重要的一点
There is no protestation of innocence.
她并没有说她是无辜的
Because it was unnecessary. Oui,bien sr.
因为根本就没必要 是的
Because she thought her sister knew that she was innocent
因为她认为她妹妹知道她无辜
for the best of possible reasons! And her only concern
这是最可能的原因! 她唯一关心的
was to comfort,to reassure,and to advert of you having to confess.
是宽慰你 劝你不要去自首
"It's all alright,my darling,
"一切都很好 亲爱的
it's all alright."
一切都很好"
She wanted me to be happy,it's as simple as that.
她想要我开心点 就这么简单
Yes indeed,and so that the burden of your guilt may not be too great,
是啊 这样你就不会太自责
she tells to you,"One must pay one's debts" .
她告诉你"欠的债总是要还的"
And now,she has,at last,the chance to repay you the debt she has to you
现在她终于有机会偿还她欠你的债了
for the injury she caused you all those years before.
就是那些年来你因为眼睛所受的折磨
And now the trial,the sentence,pff! Nothing can touch her,
审讯 判决 啊! 没什么能够动摇她的心
because,finally,she felt redeemed.
因为 她终于觉得如释重负了
She felt at peace with herself.
她获得了平静
And in the light of this,
因为这个
everything falls into place.
所有事都解释得通了
Now look here,girlie...
听着 小屁孩...
I wish you were dead.
我真希望你死
When Angela threw the paperweight at Amyas Crale,
当安吉拉把镇纸砸向艾米亚斯·克雷尔时
the memory that haunts her is brought to life most vividly.
她那段最深刻的记忆仿佛重现
Then,in the next morning,she sees Angela tempering with the beer...
第二天早上 她看见安吉拉调了啤酒
I'll take it,if you don't mind.
你不介意的话 就给我拿着
... which she then brings to Amyas. - Tastes foul.
...她把酒拿给了艾米亚斯 - 真难喝
- Everything's foul today. - And after lunch,
今天的东西怎么都这么难喝 午饭后
she finds him dead.
她发现他死了
Alors, she is convinced he has been poisoned,
她确信他被下毒了
but who could have done it? And then,suddenly,
但是会是谁做的呢? 突然
it its her.
她就想到了她
The resentment of Angela over the school,the desaproval of Elsa,
安吉拉不想去学校 不接受埃尔莎
her rage on the night before,
她昨天晚上又发那么大火
her tempering with the beer.
早上又看见她调试啤酒
And she remembers also well
她也想起了
her own violent emotions at that age.
她自己在那个年纪的冲动
So yes,Angela. It has to be!
是的 安吉拉 肯定是她!
And the one thought that springs into her mind...
她马上想到的就是...
... is how to protect her.
...怎么保护她
So,she wipes the fingerprints from the bottle,
所以 她擦去酒瓶上的指纹
puts her husband's there to make it look like suicde,
印上她丈夫的指纹 使之看起来像自杀
sends Angela out of the country as soon as possible,
尽快让安吉拉离开乡下
hoping,against hope,
只希望着
that she does not confess.
她不要去自首
But if I'd have done it,of course I'd have confessed.
如果我真的做了的话 我肯定会去自首啊
I'd never let Caroline suffer for what I'd done.
我不会让凯若琳为我顶罪的
But you did temper with the beer,did you not?
但是你的确在啤酒里做了手脚 不是吗?
I can't remember that!
我不记得了!
Monsieur Blake,you said that you heard a noise in the laboratory
布莱克先生 你说你在谋杀当天早上
in the morning of the murder.
在实验室听到了奇怪的声音
Yes,just probably a cat.
是啊 可能是猫
Or probably not. I would suggest rather,it was someone who got in through
也许不是 我会说 是有人爬进了窗子
the sash window and took something from the shelf.
然后从架子上拿走了些东西
The valerian!
篱草碱!
To put in Amyas' drink!
我准备放进艾米亚斯的饮料里的!
I remember taking it.
我记得我拿了
Angela!
安吉拉!
Was it really that day? Oui,Mademoiselle.
就是那天吗? 是啊 小姐
This is valerian. The one that cats like?
那是篱草碱 猫喜欢的那种?
They can't get enough of it.
它们爱死篱草碱了
And it was the description given by Monsieur Blake which gave to you the idea.
正是布莱克先生说的话给了你灵感
Yes,I remeber getting out some beer and Caroline...
是啊 我记得拿出了啤酒 然后凯若琳
... catching me before I could put the stuff in it.
...在我把东西放进去之前就发现我了
I never connected it with that particular day.
我没想过这和那天的事情有关系
She thought it was me!
她以为是我!
Oh! I didn't kill him.
噢! 我没有杀他
I didn't kill him. Of course not,my dear.
我没有杀他 当然没有 亲爱的
Can't you see she's telling the truth?
你看不出她在说实话吗?
I see it quite clearly,because I know very well who killed him.
我看得出 因为我知道是谁杀了他
Don't you think you're milking it a bit,old man?
你不觉得你废话太多了吗 老家伙?
It is the older story in the world:
又是那种老掉牙的故事了
two women and one man.
两个女人和一个男人
What we have taken for granted is that
我们以为 按照常理
the man would leave his wife
那个男人肯定会离开他的妻子
for the other woman.
投入另一个女人的怀抱
But I would like to suggest here now is that he had no intention of doing
我却认为他根本就不想
anything of that kind.
那样做
After all,the women he had fallen in love with in the past
毕竟 他曾经爱过的那些女人
never expected too much from him,but this time it was different.
从不向他奢求什么 但是这次不同
She was just a girl,
她只是个女孩罢了
who saw the world in black and white.
这女孩爱憎分明
She had the passion for him,
她对他一片真心
and so assumed he had for her.
并且天真地以为他也是一样
She assumed,without question,it was for life,
她以为他会理所应当地
so,naturally,he would leave his wife.
离开他的妻子
He said he would. Well,a little white lie,perhaps.
他说过他会 也许只是善意的谎言
All he really wanted was to finish the painting,
他只不过想画完画而已
and nothing could be allowed to stand in the way. And when Elsa Greer
没什么能够阻挡他 当埃尔莎·格里尔
let the cat from the bag,he was furious,
把他们之间的秘密约定说出来时 他很生气
but he was not concerned unduly.
但他没有马上警觉
After all,Caroline had only to put up with things for a few days longer,
毕竟 凯若琳只需要再忍♥耐几天就好了
then he would tell her the truth,
到时候他就会说出真♥相♥
and she would believe him,as so often before.
她会相信他 像以前一样
And Elsa Greer? She would get over it soon enough.
埃尔莎·格里尔呢? 她很快会忘了这件事
But by that last evening,I believe that he was getting worried
就在那天的前一晚 我觉得他应该是有些担忧
that Caroline Crale was taking things more seriously than usual.
他以为凯若琳·克雷尔会像以前一样把这当真
And,by the following morning,I think he had decided to come clean.
第二天一早 他决定说清楚
You're the only woman in my life,Carol.
你是我生命中唯一的女人 凯若琳
You always were,you always will be,. You know that.
你一直都是 以后也会是 你知道的
She is nothing to me. Nothing.
她对我什么都不是 不是
She was,yes. She knocked me for six to start with,but now is gone.
她的确曾经让我怦然心动 但是现在已经没了
It's over. I swear to God. She's just a kid.
都结束了 我向上帝发誓 她只是个孩子
A passing fancy,that's all.
只是一时情迷 就是这样
You and your women!
你和你的女人!
Someday I'll kill you,Amyas.
总有一天我要杀死你 艾米亚斯
Don't be an idiot. I swear to God I will!
别傻了 我发誓我一定会!
What he did not know
他不知道的是
was that Elsa Greer had overheard every word.
埃尔莎·格里尔在窗外听得清清楚楚
And the account that she gave to me of the conversation was not the true one.
她告诉我的并不是真的
You're very sure of yourself,aren't you,Monsieur Poirot?
你对自己很有信心 不是么 波罗先生?
Of this,Lady Dittisham,
对于这件事 迪蒂斯汉姆夫人
yes,I am.
我的确很有信心
When Amyas Crale came down
当艾米亚斯·克雷尔出了房♥间
and said he wanted to get on,
说他想继续画画
you said you had to go and change.
你说你要去换衣服
Which you did... eventually.
你最后确实...换了衣服
I wonder you'd realized
你知不知道
how angry was Madame Crale with her husband
克雷尔女士知道她丈夫对你的态度时
for his treatment of you? - How very touching.
她有多么生气? - 真感人啊
When Philip Blake encountered her coming out of the library...
当菲利浦·布莱克看见她从书房♥走出时
Good morning. It's too cruel,too cruel.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表