格杰恩或西蒙斯或这里的任何佣人
in a dress shop than Gudgeon
还要傲慢
or Simmons or any decent domestic does here.
那肯定很恐怖 亲爱的
It must be absolute hell, darling.
但人为什么要那么骄傲呢?
But why does one has to be so proud?
人要谋生 而不是结束人生 不是吗?
Anyone having to earn one's living, doesn't have to be the end, has it?
肯定是自尊在作祟
It's all about self-esteem, surely?
这方面你是专家
You're the expert on that.
你是怎么做到的呢 波罗先生?
So, how do you do it then, Monsieur Poirot?
你说什么 小姐?
I beg your pardon, Mademoiselle?
解决那么多案件?
To solve so many crimes?
我只是善于有条理的分♥析♥而已
Merely I use the process of the thought logic
一旦把条理理清楚
and once the process it has been applied,
那么 一切谜题都被解开了
alors, the mistery becomes eclair?
也知道了罪犯的心理
and the criminal mind it is uncovered.
这么说你要比罪犯聪明 不是么?
But that assumes that you're cleverer than the criminal, doesn't it?
从逻辑上讲 我并不确定 小姐
I am not sure that it does, Mademoiselle. Logically.
噢 我觉得是的
Oh, I think it does.
如果罪犯比你聪明那怎么办呢?
What happens if you come across one who's cleverer than yourself?
这种情况几率不是很高的 小姐
This is not the highest probability, Mademoiselle.
你曾去过多♥维♥尔吗 先生...?
Have you ever been to Deauville, Monsieur...?
您要小心啊 先生 亨里埃塔的舌头很毒的
Careful, sir. Henrietta has a very sharp tongue.
晚饭后 我们通常会玩游戏 比如字谜游戏
After dinner, we use to play games. Perhaps charades.
但是今晚如果我们玩杀人游戏
But tonight I think it would be most appropriate,
那就再合适不过了
if we were to essay the Murder Game.
露西 你不觉得波罗先生已经厌倦了么...
Lucy, don't you think Monsieur Poirot would be rather bored...
某个人必须假装死了 被杀死了
Someone has to pretend to be dead. Murdered.
然后我们要找出凶手 会很好玩的!
And then we all have to find out who did it. It's such fun!
杀人犯经常会是格杰恩
It usually turns out to be Gudgeon.
安格卡特尔夫人 这主意很好
Lady Angkatell, it's a proposition that is most delightful,
但是我习惯早些上♥床♥睡觉
but I'm one who retires early to his bed.
你的晚餐很不错
Your dinner, it was superb.
小姐
Mademoiselle,
我希望我们有机会再接着聊
I hope that we shall resume our conversation at another time.
我很乐意 波罗先生
I'd like that, Monsieur Poirot.
- 亨利先生 - 波罗先生
- Sir Henry. - Mr. Poirot.
今晚实在是太美妙了
An evening that was most delightful.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我知道了! 你明天一定要来用午餐啊
I know! You must come to lunch tomorrow.
噢 对! 他一定要来 不是么?
Oh, yes! He must, mustn't he?
抱歉 但是明天我有约了
Pardon, but tomorrow I am engage
胡说 方圆几公里内
Nonsense, there's absolutely nothing to do around here,
肯定没什么要做的
for miles and miles and miles.
我坚持邀请你来参加我们的周日午餐
I insist you come to our sunday lunch.
亨利 告诉他
Henry, tell him
我不会接受拒绝的
I do not take kindly to being disobeyed.
我们很高兴有你参加 老伙计
We'd be very pleased to have you, old man.
那好吧 我很荣幸
Et bien. It will be my pleasure to attend.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
晚安 波罗先生
Good night, Mr. Poirot.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
方片A
Ace of diamonds.
为什么你要先出方片呢 格尔达?
Why on earth did you lead that diamond, Gerda?
噢! 我...错了么?
Oh! I... was it wrong?
别说笑了 她必须先出方片
Don't be absurd, she had to lead the diamond.
这是唯一明智的做法
The only sane thing to do.
游戏结束 干的好
Game and rubber. Well done.
- 等等 我们赢了? - 幸运的飞牌了!
- Wait, did we win? - A lucky finesse!
飞牌:虽有高分牌但先出较低分牌的冒险赢法
- 你作弊了 - 很明显么?
- You cheated. - Was it obvious?
所以格尔达才会赢
So that Gerda would win.
诚实对你来说什么都不是 是吧?
Honesty means nothing to you, does it?
晚上好!
Good evening!
你是谁?
Who the devil are you?
维罗尼卡·克雷 亨利先生
Veronica Cray, Sir Henry.
拜托 拜托 原谅我冒昧的到访
Please, please, forgiving me for barging in upon you like this.
我住在顺着小路上去的那个小房♥子里
I'm in the dinky little house, up the lane
我遇到了大灾难
and I've had the most frightful catastrophe.
请 请进 亨利 关上窗户
Please, come on in. Henry, close the window.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
在周六的晚上 我的火柴用完了!
I've run out of matches. On a Saturday night!
我就是个大烟鬼 真的
And I smoke like a chimney... truly.
我觉得我很蠢 但是得夫科茨没有火柴
I feel a complete fool, but there's not a match in Dovecotes
所以我到最近的邻居这里讨一点火柴...
so I've come to beg some from my only neighbours within miles and...
- 我的天! - 你好 维罗尼卡
- My God! - Hello, Veronica.
我的天 是约翰·克里斯托!
My God, it's John Christow!
火柴 是么?
Matches, was it?
这太...太意外了!
This is too, too extraordinary!
- 你们认识么? - 认识...
- Do you know each other? - We did...
...很久以前的事了
... a long time ago.
是的 约翰是老朋友了
Yes, John's an old friend.
他是我爱上的第一个男人
He was the first guy I was ever in love with.
米奇 你能帮我摇下铃么?
Midge, would you kindly ring the bell?
我觉得你很好!
I thought you were just wonderful!
我们当时难道不是为爱疯狂么?
Weren't we really madly in love?
维罗尼卡 这是我妻子
Veronica, this is my wife.
见到你很高兴
How lovely to meet you.
啊 格杰恩
Ah, Gudgeon,
告诉我 我们的火柴还够么?
tell me, do we have plenty of matches in the house?
- 今天才到了十二箱 夫人 - 太好了
- A dozen boxes came today, milady. - Excellent.
- 你能取六盒过来么? - 好的 夫人
- Would you kindly get six? - Very good, milady.
那么...你觉得得夫科茨怎么样?
And... how do you like Dovecotes?
噢 我喜欢它!
Oh, I adore it!
它很可爱而且离伦敦很近...
It's so cute and so close to London...
但是我们也觉得很孤单
And, yet, we feel so gloriously isolated.
我去加利福尼亚时
We kindda lost touch
我们才失去的联♥系♥ 不是么?
when I went to California, didn't we?
你还去过加利福尼亚?
You've been to California?
噢 事实上 我住在那里
Oh, I live there, actually.
我只是暂时过来演戏而已
I just popped over to do a little play.
还得一直举着手
One has to keep up his hands,
和沙夫茨伯里大街上的人们打招呼
and say hello to Shaftesbury Avenue and all that.
我亲爱的安格卡特尔女士 我用不了这么多
My dear Lady Angkatell, I surely won't need all these.
我们有很多的
We have plenty in the house.
而且 我觉得一样东西只有一个的话
Besides, I always think it's rather tiresome
是很讨厌的 你不觉得么?
only having one of a thing, don't you?
您太好了 谢谢
This is very kind of you, thank you.
你能送我回去么?
Will you see me back to my cottage?
既然我见到你了 我非常
I want dreadfully to know what you've been up to
想知道这些年你过的怎么样
in all those years and years, since I've seen you.
我很抱歉这样麻烦你 晚安 安格卡特尔女士
I'm so sorry to have bothered you in this pathetic way, good night, Lady Angkatell,
- 晚安噢 - 晚安
- Night, night. - Good night.
- 那是维罗尼卡·克雷! - 确实
- That was Veronica Cray! - Indeed.
我们得去看她的电影啊 亨利
We must catch up one of her pictures, Henry.
如果她的表演还过得去的话
If that little performance is anything to go by,
我们花的钱肯定物有所值
we will certainly get our money's worth.
- 我确定那是真的 - 绝对不可能!
- I assure it's true - It can't be!
我没有开玩笑...
I'm not joking...
不 那不是真的!
No, it's not true!
是真的
It is true.
过来 约翰 过来
Come on, John. Come on.
几点了?
What time is it?
呃...我...我不知道
Uh... I've... I've no idea.
抱歉把你弄醒了
Sorry to wake you.
我不得不去那女人的家里喝了一杯
I had to go in for a drink with the woman.
晚安 约翰
Good night, John.
晚安
Good night.
早上好
Morning.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
我们要在早餐后去打猎
We're shooting after breakfast.
我们可能会收获些鸽子 你要来么?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表