Decided to make a night of it?
不 不
No, no.
我只是还不想睡 这夜晚可真美
I just don't want to bed yet. It's such a beautiful night.
确实很美 不是么?
It is lovely, isn't it?
度蜜月的完美胜地
Just perfect for a honeymoon.
来两大杯杜松子酒
Two large gins.
哦 不! 我喝不了
Oh, no! I couldn't.
噢 没事!
Oh, nonsense!
我们多少分 西蒙?
What's our score, Simon?
抱歉...
Sorry...
我们已经落后120分了
We've made 120 below the line.
长得不错 你不觉得么?
Not bad looking, don't you think?
嗯 我没注意看...
Well, I don't know about that...
你最好小心点 这儿可是有食人族的
You better watch out, there are no man-eaters around here.
抱歉 我突然有点累
I'm so sorry, I suddenly got very tired.
而且这儿实在是太吵了
And it is rather rowdy in here.
对 是时候去睡觉了
Yes, time to turn in.
- 你来么 西蒙? - 我...
- Are you coming, Simon? - I'll...
我把酒喝完就来
I'll just finish my drink.
晚安
Good night.
- 那... - 亲爱的 你的酒还没喝呢
- Well... - My dear, you didn't have your night cup, yet.
- 是啊... - 我们女人应该团结一致
- No... - We girls must stick together.
- 我要一口干 - 谢谢
- I'm absolutely gasping. - Thank you.
敬爱情 敬婚姻 敬所有的这些东西
To love, marriage, stuff like that.
- 给我讲讲你的事吧 - 哦 上帝!
- Tell me all about yourself. - Oh, dear!
其实没什么好说的
There isn't really that much to tell.
我住在康乃狄克州一个叫贝尔菲尔德的小镇里
I live at home, in Connecticut. In a little town, called Bellfield,
这是我第一次来欧洲
this is my first trip to Europe
我很享受在这里的每分每秒
and I'm just loving every minute...
- 继续 - 我和我妈妈住
- Go on. - I live with my mother,
我妈妈现在身体不太好
whose health is, unfortunately, a little delicate, at the moment.
她睡眠不好 也只吃中午一顿饭
She sleeps very badly and she eats only in the middle day,
有时候 就吃一两块水果
some days, just a piece of fruit or two,
有时候她只吃麦片...
some days, she'll only touch cereals...
- 继续说 - 对 对 我们都在听
- Do go on. - Yes, yes. We're all ears.
- 我真的得回去睡了 - 别走
- I really must go to bed. - Don't go.
我还想继续听
I want to hear more.
我没什么可说的了...
There isn't any more...
- 拜托了 - 好吧 我喜欢艺术
- Please. - Well, I love art,
我也在上课 我做一些雕塑水壶什么的
and I go to classes. I sculpt a little and make pots...
听起来挺有趣的
Sounds a hoot.
- 几点了 西蒙 - 已经过了午夜了
- Ring the bell, Simon. - It's after midnight.
- 但我还想喝一杯 - 你已经喝得够多了
- But I need a drink. - You've had enough.
那又怎么了?
So what?
我去呼吸下新鲜空气
A bit of fresh air.
我觉得是时候...
I think it's time...
别走 科妮莉亚
Don't leave, Cornelia.
看见没 西蒙害怕了
You see, Simon here is afraid
害怕我把我的经历告诉你
afraid that I tell you the story of my life.
去睡觉 杰奇
Go to bed, Jackie.
你害怕有事发生 不是么?
Afraid of a scene, are you?
你想让我行为得体些 就像你对我那样?
Want me to behave decently, like you behave to me?
你真的以为你可以摆脱这个么?
Do you really think you can get away with this?
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
我说过我会杀了你 天地为证 我是说真的
I said I'd kill you, and by God, I meant it.
德贝尔福小姐!
Miss de Bellefort!
我会像打狗一样打死你!
I'll shoot you like a dog!
你这只肮脏的狗!
Like the dirty dog you are!
弗格森先生! 弗格森先生!
Mr. Ferguson! Mr. Ferguson!
上帝!
Good God!
我没有...
I didn't...
弗格森 有人来了
Ferguson, someone's coming.
告诉他这是意外 没事的
Tell him it's an accident, it is nothing.
别担心 就是个看手势猜字谜的游戏
Nothing to worry about. Charades, that's all.
一个游戏 很好玩的...
A game. Fun...
对...对
Yes... Yes.
我想应该没人听到
Well, I don't think anyone else sould've heard.
听起来就像瓶塞弹出来的声音
It sounded like a cork popping.
- 我做了什么? - 会没事的
- What have I done? - It'll be alright.
带她离开这 老天 把她带到船舱里去!
Get her out of here, for God's sake, take her to the cabin!
不管用什么方法 别让她一个人待着!
And don't let her be left alone, whatever you do!
别担心 多伊尔先生 我会陪着她的
Don't worry, Mr. Doyle. I'll stay with her.
去找贝斯纳医生 让他来处理一下
Get Dr. Bessner to take a look at this.
我要杀了我自己...
I'll kill myself...
拜托 千万不要让我的妻子知道这件事...
Please, please don't let my wife get wind of this...
这边 我们走 没事的...
This way, let's go. It's alright...
他可怜的腿 上帝 他不会流血至死吧?
His poor leg... My God, and if he bleeds to death?
德贝尔福小姐 不会的
Miss de Bellefort, I don't think that will happen.
放开我! 淹死我算了!
Let go of me! I want to drown!
你这样也于事无补
That wouldn't solve things.
我去叫贝斯纳医生
I'll call Dr. Bessner.
你知道现在几点了么?
Do you have any idea what time it is?
我们需要帮助! 出事了
We need your help! Someting's happenned.
天哪!
Gott in Himmel!
情况很糟 他的骨头折了而且失血过多
It is bad. The bone is fractured and he has lost a lot of blood.
弗格森先生 我们得把他送到我的船舱里去
Herr Ferguson, we must take him to my cabin.
轻一点...
Gently...
小心点...
Careful...
我只能做到这样了
That's just the best I can do.
你很英勇 我的朋友
You've been a hero, my friend.
现在 我要给你打点东西让你睡过去
Now, I will give you something to help you sleep.
有人告诉多伊尔太太了么?
Has anyone told Frau Doyle?
不 等到明天再说吧
No. It can wait until tomorrow.
我...你不该指责杰奇 是我的错
I... You mustn't blame Jackie. It's my fault.
是我自找的 她不知道自己在干什么
I was a creep. She didn't know what she was doing.
- 对 对 - 她可能会伤到自己
- Ja, ja. - She might hurt herself.
得有人陪着她
Someone ought to stay with her.
放心吧 罗布森小姐陪着她呢
It's alright. Miss Robson is with her.
这就好...
Good...
那把手♥枪♥ 不能把它丢在那
The pistol. Can't leave it lying around.
服务生会发现的
Stewards will find it.
我去拿回来
I'll get it.
- 枪不见了 - 你确定?
- It's gone. - Are you sure?
我肯定 枪从她手上掉下来
Yes. It dropped out of her hand,
被她踢到了椅子底下
she kicked it under a chair.
我看着她做的 但是枪不在那了
I saw her do it. But it's not there.
会是谁拿的呢?
Who could have taken it?
请进!
Entrez!
哦! 我亲爱的上校 这早晨真美 不是么?
Ah! My dear Coronel, what a beautiful morning, n'est-ce pas?
有人被枪杀了
I'm afraid someone's been shot.
- 谁? - 林内特·多伊尔 在昨晚
- Who? - Linnet Doyle, last night.
子弹穿过了脑袋
Shot through the head.
手♥枪♥就抵在她的头上
The pistol was held close against her head.
- 看见没? 这儿的皮肤被灼伤了 - 对
- See? Where the skin is scorched? - Oui.
没有挣扎的痕迹 她是在睡眠中被杀害的
There was no struggle. She was shot in her sleep.
死亡时间呢?
Time of death?
她肯定已经死了六小时了 不超过八小时
She's certainly been dead six hours, and probably not longer than eight.
在十二点到两点之间
Between twelve and two.
上校 你有什么权利做这些调查?
May I ask you, Colonel, with what authority you make these inquiries?
航线的经理人让我在靠岸前负责一切
The Cruise Manager's asked me to take matters in hands until we reach port.
我是有一些官方身份的 懂么?
I have some slight official standing, you see?
我们都得听上校的
We are all at the disposal of the Coronel.
是 就是这个意思
Yes, quite.
- 那是什么? - 这个?
- Now, what's all that about? - What? This?
看起来很简单 不是么?
Well, it seems very simple, does it not?
看起来是她在快死的时候
It would appear that she is dying,
用手指蘸着自己的血
she writes with her finger dipped into her own blood,
写下了凶手名字的首字母
the inicial of the name of the murderer:
杰奎琳·德贝尔福
Jacqueline de Bellefort,
一个年轻的女士 一周前对我说
a young lady who, less than a week ago, declared to me that:
"我只想用我的枪抵着她的脑袋
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表