总是有人看护你 所以她没有别的机会
You were constantly attended to, she might not have another chance.
先生 我求你了!
Monsieur, I implore you!
你知道...我能说什么?
You know how it is... What can I say?
冷静下来 天哪!
Calm down, for Heaven's sake!
会没事的 我会照顾你
You'll be alright. I'll look after you.
这就是她想得到的保证 而她也得到了
And that was the assurance that she wanted and she got it.
- 不可能啊! 他动不了! - 对啊!
- Impossible! The man could not move! - Exactly!
- 这是污蔑! - 但事实是怎样的呢?
- This is an outrage! - But what had actually been seen?
德贝尔福小姐!
Miss de Bellefort!
我会像打狗一样打死你! 你这只肮脏的狗!
I'll shoot you like a dog! Like the dirty dog that you are!
弗格森先生! 弗格森先生!
Mr. Ferguson! Mr. Ferguson!
然后呢?
And what then?
带她离开这 老天 把她带到船舱里去!
Get her out of here, for God's sake! Take her to her cabin!
不管用什么方法 别让她一个人待着!
And don't let her be left alone, whatever you do!
别担心 多伊尔先生 我会陪着她的
Oh, don't worry, Mr. Doyle! I'll stay with her.
去找贝斯纳医生 让他来处理一下
And get Dr. Bessner to take care of me.
但所有这些人的船舱都在船左侧
But all of these cabins were on the port side.
多伊尔先生 而你妻子的船舱
The cabin of your wife, Monsieur Doyle,
是在船右侧
it was on the starboard side.
所以这是你唯一的机会
So, this was your only chance
只需要几分钟就够了
and a few minutes were all that you needed.
你们所看到的
You see, what had been witnessed
并不是事情的真♥相♥
was not what actually happened.
阿勒顿先生听见了"砰"的一声
Monsieur Allerton heard a pop...
他听见了水花声
He heard a splash,
还有别的声音
and he heard something else:
有人从他门口跑过
the footsteps of someone running past his door.
而那时候谁有可能从船右侧跑过? 没有人
Now, who could possibly be running on the starboard side? No one.
除了西蒙·多伊尔
Except Simon Doyle.
这些都是你一个人编出来的?
You cooked all that up yourself?
但这都是一派胡言! 全都是诽谤!
But that's all nonsense! Downright slander
我说过
As I have said,
看上去这起谋杀是临时起意的
it looked as if this crime could have been committed in the spur of the moment.
但不 绝对不是如此
But, non, non, it was not.
你是有意把红墨水放进衣服口袋里的
It was not an accident that you had in your pocket red ink,
那把枪也是有意被踢到椅子下面去的
it was not an accident that the revolver was kicked under the chair.
- 杰奎琳! - 是的
- Jacqueline! - Oui.
是谁给多伊尔先生制♥造♥了不在场证明?
Who gives to Monsieur Doyle his alibi?
他是被杰奎琳射中的
The shooting of him by Jacqueline.
那谁来给杰奎琳作证呢?
Who gives to Jacqueline hers?
就是你 罗布森小姐
You, Mademoiselle Robson,
你在多伊尔先生的要求下整夜都陪着她
staying with her all of the night at his insistence.
噢 这场谋杀的两方面条件都具备了
Oh, the two halves of the murder, with all the qualities required:
冷酷而且善于谋划的杰奎琳
the cool, resourceful plan of Jacqueline,
然后是实施计划的多伊尔 他们曾经是情侣
and the man of action to carry it out. They had been lovers...
如果他们一直是情侣 这一切就说得通了
Realize that they are still lovers and it all makes sense.
但你们的计划有个天大的错误
But then, your plan goes horribly wrong,
不是吗? 多伊尔先生
does it not, Monsieur Doyle?
可怜的女仆路易丝 看见了你 并向你暗示
For Louise, the maid, sees you and hints you that she requires
用钱来封住她的口
the money for hushing her up.
你设法告诉了杰奎琳
You manage to inform Jacqueline
并告诉了她贝斯纳医生放手术刀的位置
and tell to her where Doctor Hessner keeps his scalpels.
她行动够快的! 她迅速把刀还了回去
Et presto!... She returns the scalpel,
然后匆忙来吃午餐
hurries into lunch,
迟到了一会还上气不接下气
rather late and breathless.
但糟糕的是 奥特伯恩夫人看见了她
But still, all is not well, Madame Otterbourne saw her,
她跑来告诉我们谁是凶手
rushes in to tell us.
然后你提高了嗓门大喊
You raised your voice to her...
你看见了杀我妻子的凶手?
You saw the person who killed my wife?
你以为你是紧张 但门是开着的
Nerves, I thought. But the door was open
你是在向你的同伙
and you were hinting of the danger
传递危险信♥号♥♥ 她的反应非常快
to your partner in crime... she acted like lightening.
她想起彭宁顿先生的船舱里有枪
She remembered that Monsieur Pennington had in his cabin a gun.
她躲进了门帘后 然后...
Cracked behind the curtain here, and...
另一个麻烦也解决了
Another problem solved.
我说的对不对? 多伊尔先生?
I am correct, am I not, Monsieur Doyle?
那个姑娘第一次开枪击中了哪?
What happened to the first bullet fired by the girl?
多伊尔先生 你怎么不说话了?
What is the matter, Monsieur Doyle,
你的舌头被猫咬掉了?
has the cat got you by the tongue?
那一枪击中了沙发
It went into the settee.
你拔出了子弹 把它从窗户扔了出去
Removed it and threw it out of the window.
为了让人以为只开了两枪
You also carried with you a spare cartridge
你还带着另外一个弹夹
to make it look as if two bullets had been fired...
对吗? 多伊尔先生?
Did you not, Monsieur Doyle?
这次犯罪近乎完美
A crime that was almost parfait,
你杀死你的妻子
you kill your wife,
继承她的财产 然后在适当的时候
you inherit her money and, in due course,
和你的真爱结婚
you marry your true love.
你似乎什么都考虑到了
It seems as if you did thought of everything,
多伊尔先生 除了一件事
Monsieur Doyle, except for one thing.
赫尔克里·波罗
Hercule Poirot.
对不起... 对不起!
I'm sorry... I'm sorry!
好了 好了 多伊尔先生
Oh, there, there, Monsieur Doyle.
这里的行刑者
The executioner here
动作很快的
is very efficient.
不 是这里的法律体制
Non, the mechanism it works like clockwork...
都很可靠
... as a rule.
我深爱着他 我无法控制自己
I love him to death. I can't help it.
我说过了 爱情可以让人做出任何事情
As I say, love makes you do things...
我们精心策划了一切
We... worked everything out, so carefully,
但他还是愚蠢的用她的血在墙上写下了"J"
but even then he went and wrote a ''J'' in the wall in her blood,
多么愚蠢啊
such a stupid thing,
但却很自然
but absolutely typical.
所以我们侥幸成功了
So, we got away with it.
直到路易丝·布尔歇的出现
Until Louise Bourget,
打乱了一切
how do you say, put a spinel in the works.
是的 我真不敢相信我杀了她
Yes, I can't believe I did that.
还有奥特伯恩夫人
And then Madame Otterbourne.
杀人是多么的容易啊 波罗先生
It's so dreadfully easy killing people, Monsieur Poirot.
好像什么都无所谓了
You begin to feel it doesn't matter.
那天晚上在旅馆的时候 你说你看见有人偷听
That evening, in the grounds of the hotel, when you said you saw someone...
实际上并没有人 对吗?
... there was no person there, was there?
只是为了
Just a little red herring,
让你保持警觉
to keep you on your toes.
你还记得我说必须跟着自己的命运之星吗?
Do you remember when I said I must follow my star?
现在这颗星彻底陨落了 对吗?
It's finally burned out, hasn't it?
彭宁顿先生 回家一定很开心吧
Monsieur Pennington, you must be happy to return home.
我不知道还有没有家可回了
I'm not sure if I got a home to go, still,
但还是谢谢你
but thanks for asking.
- 我相信他会撑过去的 - 嗯
- I'm sure he'll get by. - Oui.
夫人
Mademoiselle.
波罗先生! 告诉你个好消息!
Monsieur Poirot! Wonderful news!
我决定结婚了!
I've decided to get married!
那真是太好了 小姐
That is most wonderful, indeed, Mademoiselle.
- 谁是那个幸运儿? - 贝斯纳医生
- Who is the lucky man? - Dr. Bessner.
- 贝斯纳?! - 他昨晚向我求婚了
- Bessner?! - He asked me last night.
他人很好 还说我可以协助他工作
He's so kind. He says I can help him in his work.
他会教我神经学
He's gonna teach me all about neurosis.
请接受我衷心的祝福 小姐
May I offer you my congratulations, Mademoiselle?
- 听听 - 谢谢
- Hear, hear. - Thank you.
你告诉你表姐了吗?
Have you told your cousin this news?
噢 当然! 她非常高兴
Oh, yes! She's absolutely thrilled.
我也祝福你了 贝斯纳医生
Dr. Bessner, I offer you my congratulations, also.
谢谢 我们非常幸福
Danke schon, danke schon, we are very happy.
是啊
Yes.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是呀 我在这方面没什么经验
Yes. I'm not very experienced
我还以为我找到了想要的姑娘
in these matters, you see? I thought I'd struck gold.
这种事发生的频率 弗格森先生
It happens, Monsieur Ferguson,
总比想象的要高
more often than one might suppose.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表