我不是说她温顺胆小 完全相反
but murder? Never! Never!
但杀人? 不可能! 不可能!
It was an idillic summer in so many ways...
那是一个闲适的夏日
... what I can remember of it.
据我的记忆是这样的
Oh,come on,Lucy,do shoot me! That's all the point.
哦 露西 打我呀! 咱们玩的不就是这个么
If only that woman didn't come into our lives...
要是那个女人没有进入我们的生活
All this pretense,
你这一切的装傻
it's do dishonest.
太不诚实了
Amyas and I love each other and we're going to be married,
艾米亚斯和我相爱 并且准备结婚
so I should be moving in.
所以我会搬进来
Then,when Amyas came out...
然后 当艾米亚斯出来时
Why did Elsa say she's going to marry you?
为什么埃尔莎说她要跟你结婚?
And how did you hear that? The window's open.
你怎么听到的? 窗户开着
It's damned rude eavesdropping.
偷听是很无礼的
But why did she say it? It was a joke.
但她为什么那么说? 那是个玩笑
It's not very funny to me. Enough,all right?!
对我来说不怎么好笑 够了 行吗?
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
And then,on our way to tea at Meredith's,
然后 在我们去梅雷迪斯家喝茶的路上
I confronted Caroline.
我问凯若琳
Is it true? What,darling?
是真的吗? 什么 亲爱的?
Is Elsa going to marry Amyas?
埃尔莎要和艾米亚斯结婚吗?
Only after I'm dead.
除非我死了
The rest of the day is blur.
剩下的我记不清了
Kinda remember Meredith reading rather beautiful about Socrates...
好像梅雷迪斯读了些关于苏格拉底的优美文章
" ... he said when it reached the heart,
"...他说当毒液到达心脏
Socrates would be gone."
苏格拉底就会死去
... and then Amyas and I having a real humdinger after dinner.
然后艾米亚斯和我在晚餐后又吵架了
Now look here,girlie!
听着 小屁孩!
I think I threw something at him.
我记得我朝他扔了什么东西
And the next day,the day it happened,
第二天 事发当天
again it's all very vague,
也十分模糊
up until the point Merry came panting down the path.
直到梅雷迪斯气喘吁吁从小路上跑来
I kept saying to myself,"Amyas is dead" .
我一直在对自己说 艾米亚斯死了
But it didn't seem real.
但那看起来不像真的
Then the doctor came,the police came,they brought him to the house.
然后医生来了 警♥察♥来了 他们把他搬进房♥子
I want you to go to grandma's,with Lucy.
我要你和露西去奶奶家
No,no. I don't want to go.
不 我不想去
I want to stay with you. I know,my darling,
我想和你在一起 我知道 亲爱的
but it's best that you do. It'll easier that way,believe me.
但你最好去奶奶那 那样更容易 相信我
No,please,I don't want to leave you.
不 求你了 我不想离开你
For me,my darling,do it for me.
为了我 亲爱的 就为我去吧
And you must try not to think about it.
不要想今天的事
There's nothing to worry about,
没什么好担心的
I promise.
我保证
And that was the last time I ever saw her.
那就是我最后一次见她
The end of Summer...
那个夏末...
... was the end of childhood.
...也是我童年的结束
A few days later she was arrested.
几天后她被捕了
I was sent to school,in Germany,
我被送去德国上学
Lucy was sent to relatives,in Canada.
露西被送到加拿大的亲戚处
Just before she was hanged,
就在她被绞死前
she wrote me a letter. I've never shown it to anyone.
她留给我了封信 我从没给任何人看过
I think you should read it.
我认为你该读读
Merci,Mademoiselle.
谢谢 小姐
"My darling Angela,
"我亲爱的 安吉拉
"I want you to know that it is all alright.
"我想让你知道一切都很好
"I've never lied to you,
"我从未向你撒谎
and I don't now when I say that I'm happy,
我说我现在很开心 这也是真的
that I feel a peace that I've never known before."
我感到的是前所未有的宁静
It's remarkable.
真是了不起
She was a remarkable person,and innocent.
她是个了不起的人 她是无辜的
But the letter does not say it explicitly.
但是信里并没有明确的这么说
Because it didn't to say it.
因为不需要
Then,how do you think Amyas Crale died?
那么 你认为艾米亚斯·克雷尔是怎么死的?
Suicide.
自杀
But is that not out of character?
不觉得那与他的个性不符吗?
As you said before,
你也说过
human nature has an infinite capacity to surprise.
人性是多变的
Then,you can see no other explanation?
那么 你就不能找出其他解释吗?
You mean,someone else might have killed him? Oui.
有人可能杀了他? 对
I think it unlikely.
我觉得不太可能
But if,for one second,
但是 如果
we consider the possibility,what then...
我们考虑一下这种可能 那么...
I would say Philip Blake might be your man.
那我会说菲利浦·布莱克就是你要找的人
Now,that interests me very much,mademoiselle. May I ask why?
我对此很感兴趣 小姐 我能问为什么吗?
I cannot see what possible motive he could have.
我看不出他有什么潜在的动机
He was the best friend of Amyas Crale,n'est-ce pas?
他是艾米亚斯·克雷尔最好的朋友 不是吗?
Or were the two men rivals,perhaps,over Elsa?
或者 他们俩是争夺埃尔莎的情敌?
Not Elsa.
不是埃尔莎
One night,that Summer,
那个夏天的一个晚上
I got up,to get to the bathroom. And,as I opened the door,
我起床去浴室 当我打开门时
I saw Caroline coming out from Philip's bedroom.
我看到凯若琳从菲利浦的卧室里出来
She had a look on her face at the time I didn't really understand.
她脸上的表情 那时候我看不懂
But,looking back...
但回想起来...
I got the impression,
我对布莱克先生的印象是
from Monsieur Blake,that always he disliked your sister.
他好像并不怎么喜欢你姐姐
I have,I confess,precious little experience on the affairs of the heart,
我承认 我以前也有那么一点点恋爱经验
but what other explanation could there possibly be?
但还能怎么解释呢?
This could be a disaster. You can trust me,Mademoiselle.
这会是场灾难 你可以相信我 小姐
It warms my heart to see you all together again.
你们又重新聚到一起我真高兴
Is Lucy joining us?
露西会来吗?
This is very good of you,mrs. Spriggs.
您真好 斯普里格斯夫人
My pleasure,sir.
我的荣幸 先生
It is,really.
真的
I'm very proud of you,my dear.
我真为你骄傲 亲爱的
I wish someone would tell us the point of all this.
我希望有人能告诉我这一切有什么意义
If you will excuse me...
请原谅
Lady Dittisham,I am delighted that you could make it.
迪蒂斯汉姆夫人 我很高兴您能来
I hope it's worth it.
我希望这趟能值得
God,this place is falling apart!
天哪 这个地方要垮了!
Before we join the others...
在我们进去之前...
I'd kill for a Martini.
我很想来杯马蒂尼
... we might have a little word?
我们能谈谈吗?
You don't let up,do you?
你不会放弃的 是吧?
To come straight to the point...
开门见山吧...
I'm pleased to hear it.
洗耳恭听
After the trial,
审讯之后
did Meredith Blake show any interest in you at all?
梅雷迪斯·布莱克有没有向你表示好感?
Animals! Stupid unthinking animals!
畜生! 愚蠢没脑子的畜生!
What a terrible ordeal for you,my dear!
对你是多么可怕的折磨啊 亲爱的!
What a brave girl you are! Elsa,
你真是个勇敢的女孩! 埃尔莎
I've had special feelings for you ever since we met,you know?
自从见面后我一直对你有感觉 你知道吗?
And now you're all alone in the world...
现在你孤零零的一个人...
Do shut up!
别说了!
Weren't you surprised? Just vaguely nauseated.
你不吃惊吗? 只是有点恶心
Can I have my Martini now?
现在我能来一杯马蒂尼吗?
But of course.
当然可以
Well... what a hoot!
嗯... 真有趣!
Can't one have a moment's peace?
就不能让我清净会吗?
You were not entirely honest with me
在伦敦的谈话中
when we had that little chat in London.
你对我并不坦诚
Is that so? Yes indeed,Monsieur Blake.
是吗? 是的 布莱克先生
On at least one night,during that Summer,
在那个夏天 至少有一天晚上
Madame Crale was seen coming out of your room
有人看到克雷尔夫人从你房♥间里出来
Who told you that?
是谁告诉你的?
It's none of your damn business.
这不关你的事
I am affraid that it is,Monsieur,
恐怕这关我的事 先生
if this matter is to be laid to rest.
如果你不把这事说清楚的话
She thought she might try it on.
她想她也许能试一试
He's going to leave me,I know he is. I can't bare the thought of being without him.
他要离开我 我知道 我受不了没有他
Philip,Philip...
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表