- 还记得西蒙吗? - 当然
- Remember Simon? - Yes.
不可思议 是吧?
Incredible, isn't it?
上百万人失业
Millions unemployed,
德国马上要由疯子掌权了 而我们看到的就是
a lunatic about to take the power in Germany and all we read about is
一个抛弃了勋爵而抢了好朋友未婚夫的女人
some spoiled brat ditched a Lord for her best friend's fiance.
有的人拥有一切
Some people have everything.
这要看你觉得什么是值得拥有的
Depends on what you think's worth having.
- 你好 西蒙 - 嗨 你好吗?
- Hello, Simon. - Hi, how are you?
你好 蒂姆
Hello, Tim.
林内特 你真漂亮
Linnet, you're divine.
这是安德鲁·彭宁顿 我美国的财产受托人
This Andrew Pennington, my american trustee.
我们碰巧在开罗遇到
We just bumped in him in Cairo.
哦 真的 真巧
Oh, yes, quite a coincidence...
妈妈 我觉得波罗先生要休息了
Mother, I'm sure Monsieur Poirot would like to rest.
不不不... 我的确想休息了
Non, non, non... I think that is a great idea.
不不 我的晚餐还在等着我呢
Non, non, because my dinner seems a little reluctant to settle.
如果你允许我离开...
If you'll excuse me...
当然 先生 我们很快会再碰面的
Of course, Monsieur. We shall resume très bient.
再见
Au revoir.
林内特!
Linnet!
真是个天大的惊喜!
What a simply divine surprise!
我们就是无法避免见面 是吗?
We just can't stop bumping into each other, can we?
你好 西蒙
Hello, Simon.
你看起来很累 亲爱的 是她把你累坏了吗?
You look a little tired, darling. Wearing you out, is she?
我今晚会看紧他的 亲爱的 他很狡猾
I'd hang on tight, ducky. He's a slippery fish.
一会见
I'll be seeing you.
- 你还好吗? - 我很好
- Are you alright? - I'm fine.
- 小姐 - 我希望
- Mademoiselle. - I hope my mother
你没被我母亲折腾的筋疲力尽
hasn't exhausted you.
- 完全没有 - 我知道她多能折腾
- Not at all. - I know how exhausting she can be.
林内特·多伊尔很漂亮 是吧?
Linnet Doyle's very beautiful, isn't she?
是的 小姐
Oui, Mademoiselle.
还很有钱
And very rich too.
我在报纸上看过她
I read about her in the papers,
当然了 哪里都有她的照片
of couse, seen her photograph everywhere,
不过没想到她本人这么可爱
but nothing can quite prepare you for how lovely she's in the flesh.
我从未第一眼就这么讨厌一个人
I don't think I've ever hated anyone so much on first sight.
但并不是每方面都那么完美...
But not all that glitters...
她就是的 世界是不公平的 波罗先生
Not in her case. Life is not fair, Monsieur Poirot.
生活对你不公平吗 小姐?
Has life been unfair to you, Mademoiselle?
你见过我母亲了
You've met my mother.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
我不想吓着你...
I didn't mean to startle you...
没有没有...
Non, non, non...
...但和你说话让我有点紧张
... but I am very anxious to speak to you.
听候差遣 夫人
At your service, Madame.
- 你知道我是谁吧? - 是的 我很清楚
- You know who I am, perhaps? - Yes, I know exactly who you are.
那我就开门见山了
I'll go straight to the point:
我正遭受着难以忍♥受的困扰
I'm a victim of an intolerable persecution.
困扰?
Persecution?
你能解释一下吗?
Perhaps if you could explain a little further...?
很简单 我和我丈夫结婚之前
It's really very simple. Before I met my husband,
他和我的朋友杰奎琳·德贝尔福订过婚
he was engaged to a friend of mine, Jacqueline de Bellefort.
但现在他们完全不合适 然后他就提出了分手
Now, they weren't remotely suited and he broke it off.
我很遗憾的说 她完全无法接受
She, I'm sorry to say, has taken it rather badly,
为了报复 她阴魂不散的纠缠我们
and, out of pure spite, has chosen to hound us wherever we go.
据我所知 你们现在是在度蜜月
And you are here, I understand, on your honeymoon...
没错 她先是出现在了威尼斯
That's right. Now, she first appeared in Venice,
然后是布林迪西 接着是开罗 现在又在这里
and then in Brindisi, then in Cairo, and now here.
她不能再这样下去了
She simply cannot be allowed to carry on like this.
但她完全有权力这么做
But she's perfectly within her rights.
不好意思 你没看见她刚才的行为吗?
I'm sorry, did you not see the way she behaved just now?
看到了 但她并没有真的威胁到你
Oui, but she did not actually threaten you,
或者对你有肢体上的伤害
or cause you any bodily harm.
不 很明显她受了很大伤害 夫人
Non, evidently she is very much aggrieved, Madame.
如果你是暗示我偷走了我朋友的未婚夫
If you're implying that I stole my friend's fiancé,
那我告诉你 你错了
then I assure you're wrong.
没错 她爱他
She loved him, yes,
但她是单相思
but her feelings were not reciprocated.
在他遇见我之前 他就知道他犯了个错误
Even before he met me, he knew he'd make a mistake.
但你知道你有其它选择 不是吗?
But wasn't there a moment when you realized that you had a choice?
你拥有一切 但你的朋友
You have everything, but your friend,
据我了解 只有他
from what I understand, had him only.
请原谅我的无礼 夫人 但是
Non. Pardon my impertinence, Madame, but
我想 你有一点内疚
I suspect you're feeling a little guilty.
你能至少劝劝她吗?
Couldn't you, at least, try to reason with her?
夫人 我正在度假
Madame, I am on holiday.
我相信我们能有个合理的解决办法
I'm sure we could come to some kind of arrangement.
不 夫人
Non, Madame,
我不这么认为
I am sure we could not.
失陪了
Excuse me.
她曾经威胁过要杀了我们
She did threaten to kill us, you know.
但后来 她变得有点戏剧化
But then, she does have a tendency to be a little dramatic.
我想你看到了刚才的一幕...
I suppose you saw our little floor show...
是的 小姐
Oui, Mademoiselle.
恐怕我已经失去理智了
I'm affraid I rather lost my head.
他们给了我最烈的马丁尼
They serve us the most lethal Martinis in this place.
释怀吧 小姐
Bury your dead, Mademoiselle.
多伊尔夫人叫你来的吗?
Mrs. Doyle sent you?
给你钱叫你打发我?
Got you on her payroll already, has she?
她来找过我 没错 但我拒绝了
She has approached me, that is true, but I declined.
你必须往前看
You must look to the future.
噢 她会很高兴的!
Oh, she'd love that!
我是在为你着想
I'm thinking of you.
你还有大好人生要面对
You have before you your whole life.
西蒙就是我的全部
Simon is my life.
我知道你爱着他...
I can see that you loved him...
我们彼此相爱 波罗先生
We loved each other, Monsieur Poirot.
林内特还是我最好的朋友
And Linnet was my best friend.
- 她怎么能...? - 一个巴掌拍不响
- How could she...? - It takes two.
她很清楚自己在做什么 而他只是被迷惑了
She knew exactly what she was doing and he fell for it.
英格兰最有钱的女人之一
One of the richest women in England,
他会迷上她并不奇怪
no wonder it went to his head.
你知道么 我们甚至计划着来这里度蜜月
You know, we had even planned to come here for our honeymoon?
- 他爱我 波罗先生 - 到现在还是吗?
- He loves me, Monsieur Poirot. - Even now?
不 现在不爱了
No, not now.
我猜他现在恨我吧
Now I think he hates me.
很可爱 不是吗?
Pretty, isn't it?
我枪法很准 是父亲教我的
I've quite a good shot, actually. My father taught me.
我曾经想过要杀了他们
I have to admit it crossed my mind to use it,
可是后来 我觉得...不行
but then I thought... no.
如果一路跟着他们
Wouldn't it be much more fun to just follow wherever they went
在他们认为安全的时候不时的出现
and just when they thought it was safe to relax,
这样更有趣
there I'd be,
宴会上的幽灵
the ghost of the banquet.
你必须马上停下来
You must stop this now.
让他们就这样逍遥快活?
And let them get away with it?
不要让邪恶侵入了你的心 小姐
Do not open your heart to evil, Mademoiselle.
否则你将没办法回头了
If you do, there'll be no turning back.
她夺走了我的一切 波罗先生
She has taken everything from me, Monsieur Poirot.
我想要伤害她
And I want to hurt her,
用我的枪抵着她的脑袋
to put my gun against her head
然后 慢慢地 扣动扳机
and, gently, pull the trigger...
哦 上帝 我好害怕
Oh God, I'm so affraid.
那是什么?
What is it?
在那...有人在偷听...
Over there... someone was listening...
- 我看不见 - 我想他们走了
- I cannot see. - I think they're gone.
我没办法答应你 波罗先生
I can not do what you ask, Monsieur Poirot.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 多伊尔先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Doyle.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表