Come on, Midge. Bye, Edward.
再见
Bye.
爱德华!
Edward!
- 真冷! - 是啊
- Damn cold! - It is, rather.
这是什么? 看起来有点像格尔达
What's this one? It looks a bit like Gerda.
一副好欺负的样子
Cowed and hunched.
她为我当模特
She modelled for me.
你千万别告诉她我这就是我结束的原因
Don't you dare tell her that's why I ended up with.
我叫它"崇拜者"
I call it "The Worshiper".
她在崇拜谁?
Who is she worshiping?
约翰
John.
你知道第二支枪是怎么回事吗?
Did you understand all that business with the second gun?
不知道 不过
No, but
它减小了格尔达的嫌疑 不是吗?
it lets Gerda off the hook, doesn't it?
喝点茶 吃点东西 等会儿我送你回去
Let's have some tea and toasts, then I'll take you to your lodgings.
小姐 不要!
Mademoiselle, do not!
约翰中枪了 死了
John has been shot. He's dead.
爱德华 米奇 见到你们俩真是太好了!
Edward, Midge, how wonderful to see you both!
他从阿尔弗雷奇夫人那儿救了我 太浪漫了
He rescued me from Madame Alfrege. It was frightfully romantic.
我被商店赶出来了
I was whisked from the shop
然后他带我到康乐大厦吃午餐
and taken to lunch at The Connaught
还有 你们知道吗? 我再没回去过
and, do you know what? I never went back.
我知道我挺迟钝的 我不擅长任何事情
I'm a dull dog, I know. I am no much good at anything.
我只是读读书 到处闲逛
I just read books, putter about.
米奇已经同意跟我回安斯维克做我妻子
Midge has agrred to come to Ainswick and be my wife.
没有什么更能让我高兴的了
And nothing could make me happier.
穿白婚纱 你觉得呢?
Of white satin, don't you think?
还要象牙白的祈祷书 那伴娘呢?
And ivory Prayer Book. What about bridesmaids?
噢 我不想小题大做 只想要个简单的婚礼
Oh, I don't fuss. Just a quiet wedding.
我同意 他们不配 是吗?
I quite agree. They don't match, do they?
我是说真的 婚礼总是很朴素 毁掉...
I mean it,there's always a rather plain one,that ruins the whole...
绝对有几十个警♥察♥ 一直在那儿折腾栅栏
Absolutely dozens of them, poking about in the woods,
弄得这儿鸡飞狗跳的!
making a terrible mess with all the pheasants!
他们怎么还在这儿?
Why are they still here?
他们在找那把不见的手♥枪♥ 米奇
They're searching for the missing revolver, Midge.
你好 小姐
Bonjour, Mademoiselle.
早上好 波罗先生
Good morning, Monsieur Poirot.
他们会找到的 你觉得呢?
Will they find it, do you think?
我觉得快了
Soon, I should say.
你从伦敦回来得挺突然的 小姐
You have returned very suddenly from London, Mademoiselle.
回来参加米奇和爱德华的派对
There's a party for Midge and Edward,
信不信由你 他们要结婚了
who, believe it or not, are getting married.
你觉得凶手会再回案发现场吗?
Why, did you think the murderer would return to the scene of the crime?
你知道 从一开始 我就觉得这案子
You know, it did seem to me, from the very beginning,
要不然非常简单
that either this crime was very simple, so simple
简单到难以置信
that it was very difficult to believe in its simplicity,
要不然就是非常复杂
or it was very complex.
也就是说
And it is to say
我们的对手是一个非常聪慧
that we are contending against a mind that is able of inventions
很有独创性的人
that are intricate and ingenious.
所以 每次当我们好像更接近真♥相♥时
So that every time we seem to be heading towards the truth,
实际上我们都是在远离真♥相♥
we're actually being led away from it.
这个人心思细密
A mind that is subtle
很有独创性
and yes, very ingenious,
一直把我们玩弄于鼓掌之间
which is plotting agaist us the whole time.
而且还成功了
And succeding.
这和我有什么关系?
What is that to do with me?
这是一个富有创造性的脑袋 小姐
It is a creative mind, Mademoiselle.
- 这树真奇怪 - 这是白杨树
- And this is a strange tree. - It's a Igdrasil.
我童年的一个回忆
A memento of my childhood,
我到处画它 乱涂乱画 你知道的
I draw it everywhere, doodling, you know.
我曾经见过它 在游泳池边的凉亭
I've seen it before, in the Pavillion, by the pool.
在凉亭?
In the Pavillion?
那一定是周日早上画上去的
Where it must have been drawn on Sunday morning.
嗯 是的 在小桌子上
Oh yes, on the little table.
- 但那是在星期六下午 - 不 不...
- But that was on Saturday afternoon. - Non, non...
格杰恩拿樱桃酒来的时候它还不在
It was not there when Gudgeon brought the cherry glasses.
- 那就一定是星期天下午 - 不是
- Then it must have been in Sunday afternoon. - Non,
因为庄园的仆人直到黄昏才离开
because Grange's men did not leave the area until dusk.
噢! 我想起来了 是星期六晚饭后画的
Oh, yes! I remember. It was after dinner, on Saturday.
不 萨弗纳克小姐
Non, Mademoiselle Savernake.
没有人会在黑暗中涂鸦
People do not doodle in the dark.
我认为周日中午十二点后
No, I think you were in the pavillion
格杰恩拿来樱桃酒的时候
on Sunday, after 12:00,
你在凉亭里
when Gudgeon brought out the cherry glasses.
你站在桌子旁边看着某人 一边等人
I think you stood by the table, watching someone, waiting for someone
一边涂鸦
and you doodled.
我直到下午一点才下楼到水池那里
I didn't go down to the pool until 13:00.
就在约翰·克里斯托中枪之后
Just after John Christow had been shot.
但白杨树证明了你在那儿
But Igdrasil testifies against you.
你在那儿 射杀了克里斯托医生
You were there and shot Dr. Christow
或者你在那儿看到了是谁干的
or you were there and saw who did.
这太过分了!
This is outrageous!
你觉得你比我聪明吗?
Do you think you are cleverer than I?
审讯就在明天
The inquest resumes tomorrow,
现在我有的只是毫无结果的猜测
and all I've got is vague suspicions leading to nowhere.
没有任何结果 是的
Nowhere, instead of somewhere. That is it.
很多时候我都觉得安格卡特尔一家什么都知道
Do you know, half the time I think those Angkatells know all about it.
噢 他们确实得很清楚
Oh, they do know all about it.
亨里埃塔·萨弗纳克?
Henrietta Savernake?
从她那儿什么也没得到 她直接去了切尔西
Nothing from her either. She went straight to Chelsea.
我对她的工作室进行了地毯式的搜查
I searched her studio with a fine tooth comb,
但那儿没有枪 只有艺术品
but there's no gun. Just art pieces.
雕塑 一些长相好笑的马
Sculptures, funny looking horses,
木头块 铁块...
bits of wood, metal...
你是不是说到了马?
Horses, did you say?
是的 有一匹马
Wel, one horse.
如果你能把那叫做马的话
If you can call it a horse.
- 马? - 嗯 这有什么不能相信的?
- A horse? - Yeah, what's so fascinating about that?
这是心理学的一个要点 警长
It's a point of psycology, Inspector.
最快多长时间能送我到伦敦?
How quickly can you get me up to London?
你在找什么呢 先生?
What're you looking for, sir?
这个
This.
这匹马
The horse.
谢谢
Merci.
真的还不错
Quite good, actually.
谢谢
Merci.
波罗先生!
Monsieur Poirot!
萨弗纳克小姐不喜欢马
Mademoiselle Savernake doesn't like horses.
你瞧?
Voil?
我觉得这应该就是凶器了
I think that this will prove to be the murder weapon.
- 这么说是萨弗纳克小姐干的 - 不!
- So Miss Savernake did it. - Non!
就我看来很有可能啊
Looks to me bloody likely.
不 我认为萨弗纳克小姐不是
No, Mademoiselle Savernake is not, in my opinion,
凶手
a murderer.
暂时保密我们的发现吧 警长
Let us be quiet about our discovery, for the time being, Inspector.
然后观察
And watch.
让我们聪明点
Let us be intelligent.
夫人在家吗?
Is Her Ladyship at home?
你能在温室找到安格卡特尔夫人
You will find Lady Angkatell in the greenhouse.
恕我冒昧 审讯已经结束了
If I might, the inquest is concluded,
不管凶手找没找到
murder by person or persons unknown.
还有必要再打扰夫人吗? 先生
Is it necessary to trouble Her Ladyship further, sir?
安格卡特尔夫人
Lady Angkatell.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
告诉我 你怎么看待混合化肥?
Tell me, what are your views on compost?
我是来为审讯带给你的不便来道歉的
I've come to offer you apologies for the inconveniencies you have suffered.
是时候让整件事情来个了断了
It's high time to put a full stop to the whole thing.
你懂我的意思 不是吗?
You do understand me, don't you?
我不太确定我真的懂 安格卡特尔夫人
I'm not sure that I do, Lady Angkatell.
哦 得了吧 波罗 你完全懂我的意思!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表