就是一些法律术语而已
It's just a lot of legal jargon.
要是我我就直接签了
I just sign at the dotted line.
那样很危险 你不觉得么?
Now that can be quite risky, don't you think?
亲爱的 你要是这么看下去
Darling, if you carry on this way
我们一天都得呆在这了
we'll be here all day.
不如我们...我们还是一会再签吧?
Why don't we... do this later?
好主意
I think it's a very good idea.
这儿真是越来越热了
It's getting frighfully hot up here.
- 你去哪了? - 抱歉 玛丽表姐
- Where have you been? - I'm sorry, cousin Marie,
- 但是我迷路了 - 你简直无可救药
- but I couldn't find it. - You're a really hopeless creature.
我是不是笨的不能再笨了?
I can be rather stupid, can't I?
你简直笨到家了
You most certainly can.
等等 你忘了你的杂♥志♥
Oh, you forgot your magazine.
人们这样有什么意义呢?
What is the point of someone like that?
那个有钱人 签几个文件 就要休息
And that rich kid? Signs a few documents and then has to rest
就因为这里太热了
because it's so frightully hot.
那你和他们有什么不一样呢 弗格森先生?
And what sets you apart, Monsieur Ferguson?
我让人们觉醒
I make people aware.
而且我从不像纨绔子弟一样到处闲逛
And I certainly don't swan around like a fop.
那你为什么在这 波罗先生?
Why are you actually here, Monsieur Poirot?
我在度假 你呢?
I'm on holiday. And you?
我在做研究
I'm studying conditions.
- 波罗先生... - 夫人
- Monsieur Poirot... - Madame.
我很抱歉 都是这船晃的
I'm so sorry, it's all the motion.
我有点晕船
I cant seem to find my sea legs.
什么都在晃来晃去!
All this pitching and jolting!
我想你最好
I think it would be best if
那个贱女孩呢?
Where's that wretched girl?
你最好回房♥间 夫人
You do go back inside, Madame.
把我一个人留在这里备受煎熬
Leaving me to suffer, hour upon hour...
上帝啊 让我下船吧 波罗先生!
God help if we go down, Monsieur Poirot!
那种被鱼一点点吃掉的感觉...
The thought of being nibbled by haddock and carp...
- 外面太危险了 不是么? - 对 对
- It is a little too dangerous out here, hm? - Yes, yes...
你可能从甲板掉下去
You might be swept overboard.
然后就倒在了海神的怀抱里
And end my days in Neptun's arms,
像残骸一样被掩埋...
covert in carbuncles like an old wreck...
不不不不...
Non, non, non, non...
碰到林内特·多伊尔
No doubt it was a pleasant surprise
发现她已经结婚了 这无疑是个美好的惊喜
to run into Linette Doyle and discover she was married.
是的 的确
Yes. Yes, it was.
事实上 她写信告诉我了
Well, actually she did write me about it,
那时我已经离开纽约了
I'd already left New York,
坐的是卡米尼克号♥ - 哦! 卡米尼克号♥?
on the Carmanic. - Oh! The Carmanic?
是的
Yes.
幸运的是 你带着她全部的文件
Most fortunate then, that you had with you all of her documents.
这不关你的事
That's truly none of your business.
不过 就像你说的
But, as you mentioned it,
我们见面以后 我就已经把它们送回去了
I had them sent over after we met.
我先走一步
Now, if you'll excuse me...
别掉进洞里...
Don't fall on the hole...
哈索尔女神是司创造的有翼母牛之神
... the goddess Hathor was often depicted as the winged cow of creation,
她赋予了全宇宙生命
who gave birth to the entire universe.
我的天! 那她一定忙死了
Oh, my! She did keep herself busy.
有时 她也被误认为是伊西斯
And occasionally, she can be mistaken for Isis,
伊西斯:古埃及的丰饶女神
神奇的和她儿子的后代有了孩子
magically impregnanted with the seed of her own son.
- 我的上帝! - 科妮莉亚!
- "Heavens to Betsy"! - Cornelia!
失陪一下...
I'm sorry...
这女孩身材不错...
A nice curvy girl...
我就喜欢这样的
This is what I like.
我们什么时候能看到更多的金字塔?
When are we gonna see some more pyramids?
我还以为埃及遍地都是金字塔
I thought Egypt was full of them.
让开 我们已经有很多了 走开 小鬼!
Let go... we've had enough. go away, little hauls!
哦! 这种被铭记的方式真美妙
Oh! What a wonderful way to be remembered.
或许我也该在地底下建一个
Maybe I'll have one build in the ground
你也可以被葬在里面 - 当然
you can be buried in it, too. - I'll say!
这样我们就成了当地人茶余饭后的话题
So we'll give the locals something to talk about.
小心!
A-- Aagh!
我的天!
My God!
- 夫人 先生... - 你受伤了么?
- Madame, Monsieur... - Are you hurt?
太神奇了!
Isn't that fascinating!
女神哈索尔是一个长着牛头的美丽少女
The godess Hathor was a beautiful woman with the head of a cow.
我想这总比
Still, I supose that's better than being a cow
牛身上长一个漂亮女人的脑袋要好得多
with the head of a beautiful woman.
这地方到处都是这样的东西
This place is simply drenched in historical goodies like that.
- 我认为... - 是的 先生 我知道
- I thought... - Yes, Monsieur, I know.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you thought.
蒂姆 发生什么事了?
Tim, what happened?
你好
Bonjour.
再说一遍...我不明白 先生...
Pardon... Je ne comprends pas, Monsieur...
我骗到你了吧? 波罗 你这个老家伙!
Did I fool you? Poirot, you old dog!
- 这伪装如何? - 雷斯上校!
- How's tricks? - Colonel Race!
我简直不敢相信我的眼睛! 你最近好么?
I do not believe my eyes! How are you?
四处忙
Saddled and flittered.
除了这 还挺好的
Otherwise, Tip Top.
在这见到你真是太意外了!
What a big surprise to see you here!
我最近在解决一些当地的纠纷
Well, I've been sorting out a few local difficulties, you know
那些不安分的当地人 无厘头的诽谤
restless natives, odd assassinations,
这类的事情
that sort of thing.
我说 你这身行头不错啊
I say, that's pretty daring.
哦! 谢谢夸奖
Oh! Merci.
你可得把这位裁缝的大名告诉我
You know, you really must give me the name of your taylor.
当然 你要去哪?
Oui. Where are you heading?
和你一起坐船回去啊
Back up the river with you.
和我一起? 但是你可以搭政♥府♥的船
With me? But surely you can go on a government steamer.
正常情况下 是的
In normal circumstances, yes.
但我听说我的老伙计波罗就在附近
But when I heard that my old chum Poirot was on the vicinities,
我想和你一起一定更有趣
I thought it would be much more fun.
你身边总有有趣的事发生
Something always seem to happen around you.
已经发生了 我的朋友
It might have already started, mon ami.
哦! 太棒了!
Oh, jolly good!
阿勒顿夫人 奥特伯恩夫人
Madame Allerton, Madame Otterbourne,
请允许我介绍一位我的老朋友
allow me to introduce a very old friend of mine,
雷斯上校
Coronel Race.
- 罗布森小姐 - 你去哪了?
- Miss Robson. - Where have you been?
你怎么气喘吁吁的
You're unusually breathless.
还脏兮兮的
And blotchy.
抱歉 玛丽表姐 我刚在外面...
I'm sorry, cousin Marie. I was just outside...
你把我的天鹅绒的披肩放哪了?
And what have you done with my velvet stole?
要我去看看它在不在房♥间里吗?
Shall I see if it's in the cabin?
它不可能在那
It couldn't possibly be in the cabin.
晚餐后我把它拿过来了 我没动过它
I had it in here after dinner and I haven't moved since,
是不是 贝斯纳医生?
have I, Dr. Bessner?
是的 范斯海勒女士
No, Miss Van Schuyler.
就在那椅子上 但现在它不见了
It was on that chair and it's not now.
- 我想一定是你拿了 - 不 我没有拿
- I thought you must have taken it. - No, I'm afraid I didn't.
它可是梅克伦堡伯爵送我的礼物
It was a gift from Count von Mecklenburg.
范斯海勒女士
Miss Van Schuyler,
罗布森女士
Miss Robson.
晚安 小姐
Bonne nuit, Mademoiselle.
你看上去很累 波罗先生
You look tired, Monsieur Poirot.
是的 我确实有点累
Oui, oui, c'est vrai.
我想一定是这儿太热了
It must, I think, be the heat.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
#爱情是最甜蜜的事情#
Love is the sweetest thing
#还有什么能带给我...#
What else on eath could ever bring...
#...这样的快乐...#
... such happiness ...
#爱情是最甜蜜的事情#
Love is the sweetest thing
科妮莉亚! 过来和我聊聊吧!
Cornelia! Come and join me!
好吧...
Right...
决定痛痛快快的玩一个晚上?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表