听起来真是平静啊
That sounds... peaceful.
和我一起待在安斯维克
You could find peace
你就可以找到平静
at Ainswick, with me.
真希望我没那么喜欢你 爱德华
I wish I wasn't so dreadfully fond of you, Edward.
要说"不"真是太难了
Makes it so much harder to go on saying " no".
你的意思是
What you really mean is that
因为约翰·克里斯托 你不会嫁给我
you won't marry me because of John Christow.
- 他为什么不离婚呢? - 因为
- Why doesn't the fellow get a divorce? - Because...
就是这样 不是吗?
That's it, isn't it?
如果世上没有约翰·克里斯托
If there'd be no John Christow in the world,
你就会嫁给我了
you'd marry me.
我曾经和爱德华一起在安斯维克度假
I used to spent my holidays with Edward, at Ainswick.
那里真是大啊
It seemed so vast.
一万四千英亩当然很大了 米奇
14.000 acres, is bound to be vast, Midge.
我真是怀念那里!
Oh, how I miss it!
你为什么没能继承安斯维克 露西?
Why didn't you inherit it, Lucy?
米奇 你非常清楚女孩是没有继承权的
Midge, you know very well girls don't inherit.
社会就是这样
It's the way the world wags.
爱德华甚至不是我的堂兄弟
Edward isn't even my cousin,
他只是我的远房♥表亲
he's my first cousin once remove.
但他仍然有继承权
But he's still in tail.
安斯维克就像是天上的馅饼砸中了他
Ainswick falls like rain, right plop in his lap.
- 对此你就不怨恨? - 不 当然不
- Aren't you remotely bitter about that? - No, of course not.
我请了那个侦探先生来吃晚饭
I've invited that crime fellow for dinner.
什么?
I'm sorry?
那就是我一大早到你房♥间去的原因
That's why I was in your bedroom so early, this morning.
我有种预感
I had this premonition, you see.
晚餐是肯定会有人吵架的
That we were to have terrible foughts, for dinner.
有他在场的话 可以分散大家的注意力
So, him being here, just could be a distraction.
什么侦探先生 露西?
What crime man, Lucy?
亨利当高级执行官的时候 他正好在巴格达
He was in Bagdad when Henry was High-Commissionary.
他住在顺着小路下去 那种可笑的小别♥墅♥里
He stays in one of those funny little cottages, down the lane.
我记得他在纽扣眼里别了粉色的花
I remember he wore this pink flower on his button hole
他当时在破什么案子 我记不清是什么了
and he was solving something, I can't quite remember what.
但我对谁杀了谁并不感兴趣
But of course I'm not terribly interested on who killed whom.
一旦你死了 你就是死了
I mean, once you're dead, you're dead
为什么死的并不重要 不是吗?
it doesn't matter why, does it?
我什么都干不好
I'm no good in anything.
我不明白为什么你要和我结婚
I don't know why you ever married me.
你需要人照顾 这就是我娶你的原因
You needed taking care of, that's why I married you.
我努力成为个好妻子 约翰
I try to be a good wife, John.
这可能不是告诉你的好时机...
This may not be the best time to tell you...
你知道我爱你 对吧?
You know I love you, don't you?
我当然知道 但我必须提醒你
Of course I know, but I have to warn you...
不爱其他人 只爱你
No one else, just you.
三点之前 我们怕是到不了沙福镇了
We'll never make it to Shovel Down in third.
打得真不赖 爱德华
Very fair shooting, Edward.
现在 到你了 亨里埃塔
Now, there. Your turn, Henrietta.
看看你的枪法如何
See if you can kill a burglar.
- 干得不错! - 不 你没击中
- Well done! - No, you only winged him.
大家好! 你好啊 亨利!
Hello, everyone! Hello, Henry!
是克里斯托夫妇!
It's the Christow!
你们好 抱歉我们迟到了
Hello. So sorry we're late.
不 一点也不晚 正好赶上了射击练习
Not at all, not at all, just in time for sporting target practice.
见到你真高兴 约翰 格尔达 过来
Nice to see you, John. Now then, Gerda, come along.
来试一下吧
Try to put one in bullseye.
我从没玩过
I've never tried.
- 嗨 亲爱的 - 亲爱的
- Hello, darling. - Darling.
你见过米奇·哈德卡斯尔了?
I think you may have met Midge Hardcastle?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
这是我的远房♥表兄 爱德华
And of course you know my second cousin, Edward.
- 你好 爱德华 - 你好 约翰
- How do you do, Edward? - Hello, John.
- 怎么了? - 亨利买♥♥了手♥枪♥
- What's going on? - Henry's brought the artillery.
真的吗?
Has he indeed?
我的手腕扭到了
I sprang my bloody wrist.
小心点
Careful.
我打中没? 我肯定没打中
Did I miss? I bet I missed.
到我了 是吗?
My turn, is it?
格尔达 看见你真高兴!
Gerda, how lovely to see you!
谢谢 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
让开 格杰恩
Come along, Gudgeon.
我说吧 露西!
I say, Lucy!
那没什么 有一次在博斯普鲁斯海峡的东边
That's nothing. Once, on the Asian side of the Bosphorus,
我被几个恶棍攻击了
I was jumped by a couple of thugs.
当时我们在泥地里滚成一团 等我反应过来时
We were rolling about in the dirt, we were. Then, before I knew it,
她已经打中了一个人的腿和另一个人的肚子
she'd shot one in the leg and one in stomach.
天知道她是怎么没伤到我的!
How she didn't hit me, God alone knows!
很简单啊!
It's quite simple!
快速出击 不要胡思乱想 亨利
You do it very quickly and you don't think about it, Henry.
塞纳在上芭蕾课 总是要芭蕾舞鞋
Sena has in ballet class. Point shoes, the whole lot.
- 那特伦斯呢? - 化学
- And Terence? - Chemistry.
总是想弄点爆♥炸♥
Always trying to blow things up.
他打算趁我们不在家时制♥作♥硝化甘油
He's planning to make nitroglycerine while we were away.
- 但别告诉约翰 - 哦 我不会的
- But don't tell John anything. - Oh, I shan't.
- 你怎么样? - 哦 我做皮革工艺品
- And you? - Oh, I've taken up Leathercraft.
你喜欢这个包吗?
Do you like this?
我做的
I made it.
和你交谈真愉快
It's so nice talking to you.
但我觉得马上就要吃晚饭了
But I suppose it will soon be time for dinner.
格尔达
Gerda...
... 既然你讨厌这里干嘛还要来呢?
... why do you come here if you hate it so much?
我想让约翰高兴
I want John to be happy.
他可以一个人过来
He could come without you.
不 他不喜欢这样
No, he wouldn't like that.
没有我陪伴他不会开心的 他自己说的
He wouldn't enjoy it without me. He said so.
约翰太无私了
John is overly unselfish.
说实话 我更喜欢待在哈利街
I'd rather stay in Harley Street, to be frank,
但他觉得来乡下对我有好处
but he thinks it is good for me, to get out into the country.
哦 乡下很好
Oh, the country's alright.
没必要管安格卡特尔一家人
No need to throw in the Angkatells
我们是个讨厌的家族 来啊 我们去换衣服吧
We're an odious family. Come on, let's go in and get changed.
有个侦探要来
There's some sort of detective coming in, apparently.
你不会相信的
You wouldn't believe it.
必须说 波罗先生的能力
Monsieur Poirot has habilities
很不一般
one has to say, quite phenomenal.
是的 巴格达的人也是这么说
It's absolutely true, the talk about there was in Bagdad.
波罗先生和他的"绿色"细胞
Monsieur Poirot and his little "green" cells.
是灰色 夫人
Grey, Madame.
原谅我 但我们真是幸运能和他做邻居
Pardon me. But we're awfully lucky to have him as a neighbour.
以防发生什么变故
I mean, in case anything went wrong.
如果我叫你放弃一切和我在一起
Would you give it all up if I asked you to?
你愿意吗?
And come and live with me?
不愿意
No.
不愿意?
No?
那不是你真正要的
It's not really what you want.
你就不能骗骗我吗 哪怕只有一次?
Couldn't you lie to me, just once?
- 为什么? - 因为我爱你 亨里埃塔
- Why? - Because I love you, Henrietta.
但你该死的...这么冷漠
But you're so... damn it all, so detached.
你的艺术 你的汽车 你的朋友
Your art, your cars, your friends.
我想让你只需要我
I want you to think you only need me.
格尔达不就是这样吗?
Isn't that what Gerda does?
你别告诉我你关心格尔达
Don't you tell me you care a damn about Gerda.
为什么不关心她?
Why not?
我喜欢格尔达
I like Gerda.
- 晚饭好了 夫人 - 谢谢 格杰恩
- Dinner, Milady. - Thank you, Gudgeon
请 波罗先生 请这边走
Please, Monsieur Poirot. Come this way.
谢谢
Merci.
有人看到约翰了吗?
Has anyone seen John?
顾客真是可怕!
Well, the customers are awful!
在服装店 人要装得比
One has to put up far more insolence
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表