"Gentlemen of the jury,
"尊敬的陪审员们
"we have presented copious,clear evidence
"有充分且确凿的证据表明
"that Elinor Carlisle,who stands before you,
"站在你们面前的埃莉诺·卡莱尔
"is a vicious,multiple murderess
"正是犯下这两起谋杀案的残忍♥凶手
"and one who shows not the slightest feeling of remorse.
"并且 她没有丝毫悔意
No remorse.
没有悔意
That's right. I feel nothing.
是的 我毫无悔意
Why should I?
我有何可悔呢?
When you have wanted someone dead,longed for it,
当对某个人有强烈杀意时
planned it and watched
安排好一切 然后等待
till you see the last flicker of life in the eyes...
看着她眼神中最后一丝生机的消逝...
We ask you now to contemplate the full horror
现在请你们对本起案件进行裁定
of the second cold-blooded murder,
发生在汉特博瑞庄园一个闷热午后
wickedly planned and executed
精心谋划并实施的
on a hot afternoon at Hunterbury.
第二起残忍♥命案
The deadly salmon paste so thickly spread...
那涂在面包上厚厚一层的致命鲑鱼酱...
He is trying to see just exactly why I did it,
他正努力思考我这样做的理由
what I felt...
我的感受...
All of it seems so inevitable now,
现在看来 一切似乎是无法避免的
as if it began years and years ago.
像是多年前就已经开始
And yet,it was only last summer.
但其实一切都始于去年夏天
The beginning.
故事的开始
The beginning seemed happy.
似乎是幸福的
第9季第2集
Are the roses alright? They're lovely.
那些玫瑰怎么样? 太美了
Good. I try to be a respectable fiance.
那就好 我可要当个好未婚夫
And you are!
你已经是了!
Soon,even these extended lunch hours will be respectable.
马上 连冗长的午餐也会变得不那么无聊了
So,if I go to France for two weeks,
如果我将在法国待两个礼拜
you can meet me in "Le Tourquet".
你可以到假日酒店来找我
Ma maman will be back then. It'll be all very respectable
到时我妈会回来 一切都没问题的
and we'll be back for Astor's Autumn Ball.
然后我们回来参加艾斯特的秋季舞会
How about it?
怎么样?
Elinor?
埃莉诺?
Oh,it sounds perfect.
噢 很好啊
But there's something else on your mind,isn't there?
你有心事 是不是?
Oh Roddy,you know me so well.
噢 罗迪 你太了解我了
Yes. Something arrived this morning.
是啊 今天早上我收到个东西
It's stupid,but I can't take it out of my mind.
无聊的东西 但我就是无法释怀
I'm intrigued...
勾起我的好奇心了...
Is it a bill?
是账单吗?
After all,it's the height of Summer when the fairies dance
毕竟现在正是仙子起舞的盛夏
and all the nasty bills come tripping along.
也是那些破账单涌来的时候
No,but I want to show it to you.
不是 但我想给你看看
"To warn you: Someone's sucking up to your aunt in Hunterbury
"警告 有人在巴结你在汉特博瑞庄园的姑妈
"so you and your fiance get cut out of the will.
"你和你未婚夫有可能得不到一分钱遗产
"The person may seem as white as snow,
"这个人可能看起来十分无辜
"but wants to cheat you both
"但却会欺骗你们两个
and the old lady will die with another stroke any day."
而你姑妈随时会因为再一次中风而死去
God...
上帝...
It can't be true. It's just someone out to cause trouble.
这一定是假的 只是某个想制♥造♥事端的人罢了
Yes,you're probably right. It was quite a shock,though.
没错 应该是这样 不过还是有些吓人
We haven't been down there this month.
这个月我们还没去过那儿
Yes,we should go. Because of this?
是啊 我们去一趟吧 就因为这个?
No,not just this...
不是 不只是因为这个...
You care for her. So do I.
我知道你很关心姑妈 我也是
But the house matters.
但是那幢房♥子也很重要
Think of the summers we spent there as children.
我们儿时在那里度过了多少个夏天啊
She always said she wanted one of us to have it.
她不是一直说要把它留给我们其中一个吗
Which means both of us,now that we're engaged.
其实都一样 反正我们要结婚了
So,what in Heaven's name is wrong with us making sure?
所以 我们去确认一下有什么错呢?
Oh,Roddy! I'd love to go there.
噢 罗迪! 那我们就去吧
Then it's settled .
那就这么定了
I decided to bring the letter,after all.
我还是决定把那封信带过去
I want to show it to Dr. Lord.
我想把它给洛德医生看看
You sure that's wise?
你觉得这是明智之举吗?
Yes. If anyone knows who sent it,he would.
当然 他是最有可能知道这信是谁寄的了
But,darling,it's so poisonous.
但是 亲爱的 这信太恶毒了
Oh well,if you must. I still say you should burn it.
不过随你的便 但是我还是觉得你应该烧了它
Do you know what I'd like?
你知道我想怎样吗?
Sometime when we're married and living here together,
等我们结了婚 住在一起了
we send all the servants away
我们就把所有仆人都辞退了
and we'll just do exactly what we want.
然后我们就可以随心所欲了
Oh,yes? And what about your meals?
哦 是吗? 那你一日三餐怎么解决?
We'll eat with our fingers by the fire.
我们就围着火炉用手吃
We won't have anybody to disturb us.
没有任何人能打扰我们
Just you and me and the wind in the trees.
只有你和我 还有拂过树丛的清风
Where is Ms. Bishop?
毕夏普女士在哪?
Somewhere. The hall was always so dark.
不知道 大厅里好暗啊
Good Lord...
天啊...
I never did get used to this lift.
我从来就用不惯这个电梯
It's a shame she doesn't use it now.
真遗憾 她现在不用这电梯了
She doesn't even come out of her room anymore.
她几乎连房♥间门都不出了
Miss Carlisle,Mr. Winter... I'm so sorry.
卡莱尔小姐 温特先生... 很抱歉
The nurses are coping well,though
你姑妈上次中风把她折磨得够呛
her last stroke did take your aunt so badly.
但护士们照料得很用心
And look,here's another great help.
看 这是另一大得力助手
She's just back from her studies in Germany.
她刚从德国留学归来
You must both remember Mary,the gardener's daughter.
你们俩一定都还记得玛丽吧 园丁的女儿
Hello,Elinor,Roddy...
你们好 埃莉诺 罗迪...
Hello,Mary. Well,it's been a while...
你好 玛丽 真是好久不见啊...
Hello,Miss Carlisle,Mr. Winter...
你们好 卡莱尔小姐 温特先生...
How good to see you.
见到你们真好
Well,she's not so bad today.
你姑妈今天状态还不差
But she may be asleep,now.
不过她现在可能有些困
Would you like to go in? Yes,I think so.
你们要进去吗? 嗯 要的
Would you excuse us,please.
那我们先失陪了
Thank you,nurse Hopkins.
谢谢你 霍普金斯护士
Would you like some tea?
你要喝茶吗?
Oh,no thank you. I don't drink tea.
噢 谢谢 不用了 我不喝茶的
Mr. Winter? Yes,please.
温特先生呢? 我要
Elinor!
埃莉诺!
Aunt Laura!
劳拉姑妈!
I thought you were sleeping.
我还以为你在睡觉呢
No,lying here like a captive,as usual.
没 挺尸一样躺着 跟平时一样
"Come away,death,and in the sad cypress let me be laid."
"来吧 死神 让我在柏棺下长眠吧"
Morbid as ever.
还是病怏怏的
It gets me through.
估计我日子也不多了
Roddy! How lovely!
罗迪! 真英俊!
I am so pleased you are engaged.
我很高兴你们订婚了
And I know your parents would have been too.
你们的父母一定也一样
About time,I thought.
该是成家的时候了
It's wonderful to see you,aunt Laura.
见到你真是太好了 劳拉姑妈
You look fine. No,I don't.
你看起来挺好的 哪有啊
Roddy,I'm quite sure you need some refreshment.
罗迪 你一定想去休息吃些点心了吧
And I want to have a little talk with your bride-to-be.
我想跟你的准新娘说说话
Fine. I'll look in on you later.
好的 等等我再来看你
But don't go pulling her of me
可别对她说我的坏话啊
or I'll make a point of moving in here wailing from your battlements.
否则我就搬进来天天对着你哭
Did you see Mary?
你见过玛丽了吗?
Yes. I was astonished. When did she get back?
见过了 我吃了一惊 她什么时候回来的?
A few weeks ago. I'm sure I told you.
几个礼拜之前吧 我记得我告诉过你啊
Isn't she beautiful?
她很漂亮吧?
I am so glad she has come back from Germany.
我很高兴她从德国回来了
She has been very good to me.
她对我一直很好
And I am so pleased that you and Roddy are together.
我很欣慰你和罗迪在一起了
You do care for him?
你真的很爱他吗?
Of course I do.
当然
Enough and not too much? What?
爱得足够而又不过分? 什么意思?
It's just something we used to say.
这是老话了
You should never care too much for a man.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表