我惴惴不安了一早上
I've been in absolute stale all morning.
范斯海勒很特殊
The Van Schuyler, you see, are very particular.
如果会被记录在案 她就不会这么做了
I mean, it would never do if this got into the papers.
不会记录在案的 对吧?
But it won't, will it?
视情况而定了 罗布森小姐
Well, it depends, Miss Robson.
不 不 不 不 不
Non, non, non, non, non...
我们会尽力的 小姐
We shall do our very best for you, of course, Mademoiselle.
- 太谢谢了 - 请
- Thank you so much. - Please.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, Monsieur...
波罗
Poirot.
是仿制品 朋友
Imitation, my friend.
我们现在去找真品吧
Now we begin our search for the real thing.
我觉得我们不会在多伊尔夫人的房♥间找到的
I doubt we will find them in Mrs. Doyle's cabin.
我们不知道我们会找到什么 上校
We never know what we might find, Colonel.
"资本论"...
''Das Kapital''...
康拉德·弗格森是布尔什维克党人
Conrad Ferguson is a bolshie.
我知道这个家伙有可疑
I always knew there was something fishy about the chap.
他可不仅仅是个布尔什维克党人...
A bolschie is not all that he is...
看来阿勒顿先生很信教
Monsieur Allerton, it would seem, is most religious.
胶水... 他拿这个来做什么?
The glue... Now, what would he want with this, I wonder?
呃 我不知道
Well, I dunno...
彭宁顿先生 诺曼底号♥轮船
Monsieur Pennington. S.S. Normandie.
波罗
Poirot.
乘客都已搜查完毕 先生
The passengers have been searched, sir.
- 然后呢...? - 没有找到项链
- And...? - Nothing,
除了罗莎莉·奥特伯恩小姐
except for Miss Rosalie Otterbourne,
在她手袋里有把小左轮手♥枪♥
there was a small revolver in her handbag.
- 她怎么反应的? - 她没有注意到
- So, how did she react? - She did not notice.
我那个时候背对着她
I had my back turned to her, at the time.
还有一个人我们还没搜查过
And still there is one person we have not searched.
- 谁? - 那个女仆 路易丝·布尔歇
- Who's that? - The maid, Louise Bourget.
我们哪也找不到她
We can not find her anywhere.
死于一小时之内 瞬间发生的
Dead not more than an hour. Instantaneous.
刺透心脏
Stabbed through the heart.
用的什么凶器?
With what?
像这样的东西
With something like this.
我希望你没有刀不见了
I suppose that none of your knives is missing.
你觉得我会杀一个卑微可怜的女佣?
Do you think I would kill a little miserable femme de chambre?
不 我只是想知道...
No, I just wondered...
我的刀都在 数目也没错
All my knives are present and correct.
好 好
Good, good.
那 我失陪了..
Well, now if you'll excuse me...
她当时拿着这个
She was holding this.
这是法国一千元纸币的一角
It's the corner of one thousand franc note.
我们询问她的时候她说了什么?
What did she say when we questioned her?
" 我不可能听到任何声音
''It is not possible that I should hear anything,
"除非我睡不着
"unless I could not sleep
"我起来了 那我可能会看到什么
''and came back up. Then perhaps I see something,
"看到这个凶手进出我女主人的房♥间"
''this monster enter or leave my mistresse's cabin.''
这就是当时发生的事!
This is exactly what happened!
她的确回到了顶层甲板
She did return to the top deck.
她确实看到了有人进入或者离开了房♥间
She did someone enter or leave the cabin.
- 敲诈 - 是的 所以凶手进来了
- Blackmail. - Yes. So the murdered enters,
把钱给她 然后 当她正在数钱的时候...
gives to her the money, and, while she is counting it...
你们在说八卦吗 小姐们?
You talk the scandal, mesdemoiselles?
我们只是在比较口红
We were just comparing lipsticks.
怎么了 波罗先生?
What's wrong, Monsieur Poirot?
多伊尔太太的女仆
The maid of Madame Doyle
- 她被杀了 - 路易丝?
- she has been killed. - Louise?
她看到了她不该看的东西
She saw something she was not meant to see.
什么?
What?
昨晚有人进入或离开了多伊尔太太的房♥间
Someone enter or leave the cabin of Madame Doyle last night.
她说了是谁吗?
Did she say who?
杰奎琳小姐 可以离开一下吗
Miss Jacqueline, if you please,
我们想单独聊聊
do excuse us.
哦! 好的
Oh! Of course.
你为什么没有和我讲真话?
Why did you not tell me the truth?
我说的是真的
I have.
不 你没有把你昨晚上看到的所有事都告诉我
Non, you did not tell me everything you saw last night.
而且你也没告诉我在你手袋里有把小左轮手♥枪♥
And you did not tell me that you have in your handbag, the little revolver.
我没枪!
I don't!
- 我想要真♥相♥! - 真♥相♥是什么?
- I want the truth! - And what is the truth?
你昨晚上看到有人
That you saw last night
从林内特·多伊尔的房♥间里出来了
someone come out of the cabin of Linnet Doyle.
我说的对吧 小姐?
I'm right, am I not, Mademoiselle?
我告诉过你 我谁也没看到!
I've told you I saw no one!
你不会是想跳进去吧 老家伙?
You're not thinking of jumping in, are you, old chap?
我为什么会想跳进去呢
Why would I want to do that,
特别是在所有事都开始明了的时候?
just when things begin to fall into place?
只有几个问题 医生
Just a few questions, that is all, Doctor.
我会在三分钟后回来 到时你一定要离开
I'll return in three minutes, then positively you go.
谢谢
Merci.
我不会耽误你很长时间的 多伊尔先生
I will not detain you for long, Monsieur Doyle.
什么事?
So, what is it?
波罗先生! 波罗先生!
Monsieur Poirot! Monsieur Poirot!
波罗先生 我一定要告诉你
Monsieur Poirot, I must speak with you,
我有重要信息!
I have vital information!
我知道谁杀了林内特·多伊尔!
I know who killed Linnet Doyle!
什么?
What?
- 是的 而且我有证据! - 请坐 女士
- Yes, and I have evidence to prove it! - S'il vous plait, Madame.
谢谢 我那些关于原始冲动的理论
Merci. My theories about primeval urges
是完全正确的
are completely justified.
你相信杀了路易丝的人
You will agree that whoever killed Louise,
她叫什么来着 也杀了林内特·多伊尔吗?
what's her name, also killed Linnet Doyle?
我亲眼看到了那个人
I saw the person with my own eyes.
你看到了杀我妻子的人?
You saw the person who killed my wife?
就在午餐前
It was just before lunch.
我和一位"游船工作人员"约好
I had an arrangement with one of the "ship's personnel"
给我一些... 我需要的东西
to get me... something I needed,
我们打算去下层甲板见面
we were to meet on the lower deck.
我正走着的时候 一个房♥间的门开了
As I walked along, a cabin door opened
然后这个女孩 路易丝... 布尔歇?
and this girl, Louise... Budget?...
探出头来
popped her head out.
我觉得她在等什么人
I think she was expecting someone,
但是当她看见是我的时候
but when she saw it was me,
她马上躲回里面了
she darted back inside.
我没多想就走开了
I thought nothing of it, of course went along,
从那个男人那里拿了...
got the... from the man,
然后回去了 正如我所说的
and started back. Just as I did,
我看到有人敲了女仆的门 然后走进去了!
I saw someone knock on the... maids door and go inside!
你确定?
Yes?
确定!
Yes!
- 那个人是谁? - 我刚才没说?
- But who was it? - Didn't I say?
- 那是... - Qui?
- It was... - 嗯?
怎么回事?
What the devil was that?
- 你看到谁了吗? - 没有
- Did you see anyone? - No.
这是彭宁顿的枪 我前几天看到他在擦拭它
That's Pennington's gun. I saw him cleaning it the other day.
你怎么解释你的枪开过火了?
So, how do you account for your gun being used?
- 我不知道 - 有人知道你有枪吗?
- I have no idea. - Was anybody aware that you had one?
每个人都知道
I made no secret of it.
告诉我 彭宁顿先生
Tell me, Monsieur Pennington,
林内特·多伊尔结婚时还没成年 对吧?
Linnet Doyle was not yet of age when she married, yes?
她七月满21岁
She would turn 21 next July.
那时候她就可以接管自己的财产?
Which is when she would have taken control of her fortune?
根据她父亲的遗愿
According of her father's will,
林内特在她21岁的时候
Linnet was to take control over the dowry when she turned 21
或者是在她结婚的时候接管她的嫁妆
or when she married.
那么这桩突然的婚姻是否让你很惊讶呢?
And did this marriage, that was so sudden, cause you any consternation?
为什么要惊讶?
Why should it?
可能是因为她的风流韵事
Perhaps because her affairs
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表