她一脸的愤怒 我从没见过
You killed him! You killed...! My Amyas!
你杀了他! 你杀的! 我的艾米亚斯!
You've killed my dearest friend! No!
你杀死了我最好的朋友! 不!
He did it to himself. Tell that to the police.
是他自己做的 留着跟警♥察♥说吧
They didn't believe her either.
警♥察♥也不相信她
Eh bien,Monsieur Blake,
是的 布莱克先生
The truth,it has the habit of revealing itself.
真♥相♥总会浮出水面的
Monsieur Poirot...
波罗先生
Lady Dittisham...
迪蒂斯汉姆女士
Let's get on with it,shall we?
我们开始吧 好吗?
I said all I had to say about the Crale Case many years ago.
很多年前 克雷尔一案 我该说的都说了
But I found your letter rather intriguing.
但我对你的信很感兴趣
How lucky you are curiosity took the better of me.
你就这么想见我?
Indeed I am,milady.
事实上 是的 夫人
It must be very painful for you to recall.
也许回忆过去对你来说很痛苦
Painful? No.
痛苦? 不
My father was a manhandled
我爸爸就是个直来直去的人
who worked his way up and made a Mint.
用自己的方式赚了一大笔
You can't do that with thin skin in eye,I'm my father's daughter.
这点事怎么能伤害到我 我可是我爸的女儿
I am not as sensitive as you might think.
我没有你想象的那么敏感
Then that makes my task a little easier.
那就好办了
One so often jumps to the wrong conclusion.
人们总是得出错误的结论
At the trial,for example,
比如在法庭上
people thought what a terrible ordeal it must have been for me:
人们认为那对我来说是莫大的折磨
the brutish questions,the ghastly jornalists,
那些残酷的问题 可怕的记者
the mindless screaming crowd.
还有那些无知的尖叫人们
But the english are a people very moral,n'est-ce pas?
但是英国人是很讲究道德的 不是吗?
That's one way of looking at it.
那只是某些人的看法
Alors, if you did not find the trial an ordeal,
那么 如果你觉得审判不是折磨
how do you find it? I enjoyed it.
那你怎么认为? 我很享受
You see,I got exactly what I wanted.
我得到了我想要的
And what was that?
你想要什么?
Caroline Crale at the end of a rope.
绞刑架上的凯若琳·克雷尔
Coffee?
要咖啡吗?
Thank you,Tipping.
谢谢 蒂平
You said in your letter that Mademoiselle...
你的信中说...
Lemarchant. That's right.
莱马钱特小姐 没错
Had commissioned you. I don't believe I know her.
她让你调查此事 我不认识她
She is the daughter of Amyas and Caroline Crale.
她是艾米亚斯和凯若琳·克雷尔的女儿
Oh,yes! Of course. There was a child.
哦 是的! 当然 是有个孩子
Oh,dear! Does she think it was my fault?
噢 天啊! 她认为是我的错?
It is a possible interpretation,oui.
这么说也对 没错
How very stupid. Cream? Non,non. Merci.
真愚蠢 要奶精吗? 不 不 谢谢
So,you take no responsability?
您觉得您没有责任?
Why should I? I loved him,and I would've made him happy.
为什么? 我爱他 我能让他快乐
And that woman killed him to stop that from happening.
那个女人却杀了她来阻止我俩
You have to understand,Amyas Crale did not seduce an innocent young girl.
要知道 艾米亚斯·克雷尔没有勾引无知少女
It wasn't like that at all.
绝对没有
Elsa Greer.
埃尔莎·格里尔
As soon as I laid eyes on him,I knew I had to have him.
我看到他第一眼 就决定要拥有他
I want you to paint me. I don't do portraits.
我想让你画我 我不画肖像画
I'm rather rich,you know? I can afford to pay.
我有的是钱 我付得起
And what makes you think I'd want to paint you?
你为什么觉得我会想画你?
But you do,don't you?
但是你确实想 不是吗?
And I always get what I want.
我总能得到我想要的
So,when do we start?
那 我们什么时候开始呢?
If I paint you,you realise I'll make love to you?
如果我画你 你知道你要献出身体吗?
I'd have thought that went without saying.
不用说我也知道
So,he invited me down to their house,quite bold of him,really.
然后他大胆的邀请我到他家
But Caroline didn't seem to mind.
但凯若琳好像不在意
She didn't like me,but then,why should she?
她不喜欢我 当然了 为什么要喜欢我?
And we never said anything that she couldn't have overheard.
我们绝不说她可能听到的话
But we were more than aware of what was going on.
但是我们察觉到了一些事情
What is it?
怎么了?
I think you ought to go back to London.
我想你应该回伦敦了
But the picture... we've hardly started.
但是画... 我们还没开始
I can't paint you,Elsa.
我不能画你 埃尔莎
Why? You know why.
为什么? 你知道为什么
So,I left. I didn't write,or telephone.
所以 我走了 没写信 没打电♥话♥
And after 10 days...
十天之后...
He couldn't keep away. We were together for two weeks
他忘不了我 我们在一起待了两周
and soon we realised that we had to be together.
我们很快意识到我们必须在一起
- Always. - I want you to come back to Alderbury.
永远在一起 我要你回到阿德博瑞
I've decided to finish the painting.
我决定完成那幅画
What about Caroline? What about her?
那凯若琳怎么办? 什么?
Shouldn't you tell her? What on earth for?
我们要告诉她吗? 为什么?
She's bound to find out,sooner or later.
她迟早会发现
We'll get the picture finished first.
我们先完成那幅画再说
But you will tell her,won't you?
你会告诉她 对吗?
Yes. Promise?
是的 你发誓?
Promise.
我发誓
Do you think she'll make a terrible fuss?
你想没想过她会很生气?
She always makes a fuss.
她总是很生气
She loves me.
她爱我
Then she should put your happiness first.
那她就应该以你的幸福为先
He painted in a kind of frenzy. I'd never seen like that before.
他全身投入绘画 我从没见过他这样
- Keep still,for God's sake!
别动 老天!
I was convinced we should tell her,
我觉得我们应该告诉她
but Amyas wouldn't hear of it. Then,one day,I... lost my patience.
但艾米亚斯不听 直到有一天 我失去了耐心
Amyas and I love each other and we are going to be married.
艾米亚斯相爱 我们要结婚
So I shall be moving in.
我会搬进来
Amyas was furious
艾米亚斯很抓狂
but he had to admit what I said was true.
但他得承认我说的是事实
And I still think I was right.
我现在仍觉得我是对的
Honesty is,after all the best policy,don't you agree Mr Poirot?
诚实是最好的对策 你说呢 波罗先生?
Desirable,certainly,but not always advisable.
当然 但并不总是这样
We believe in plain speaking,where I come from.
我说过我是个直来直去的人
I'm very pleased to hear it,Madame.
听到这我很高兴 女士
But Caroline had a devious way about her.
但是凯若琳表现很怪异
When we went to Meredith for tea,that afternoon,
那天中午我们去梅雷迪斯家喝茶
she behaved as if nothing had happened.
她表现的像什么事都没发生过
I even began to think she was taking it rather well.
我甚至以为她接受了事实
How wrong I was!
我真是错的离谱!
If you please to tell me,Lady Dittisham,
请您告诉我 迪蒂斯汉姆女士
in plain speaking,
实话实说
if,when you were all assembled in the laboratory of Monsieur Blake,
你们在布莱克先生实验室的时候
you observed Caroline Crale take the conium.
你注意到凯若琳拿走那瓶毒参吗?
No,I did not.
没有
I seem to remember chatting with Meredith in the doorway,
我只记得和梅雷迪斯在门口聊天
so I wouldn't have been able to see a thing. - Caroline...
所以我没看见 凯若琳
Sorry,Merri. It's such a fascinanting collection...
抱歉 梅雷迪斯 这收藏太有趣啦
But of course she did take it,and we all know why.
但是她当然拿了 我们都知道为什么
Perhaps not everyone is as sure as you.
不是每个人都像你那么确信
I actually heard her threatening him.
我还听到她威胁他
You and your women!
你和你的女人!
Someday I'll kill you,Amyas.
总有一天 我会杀了你 艾米亚斯
Don't be an idiot. I swear to God I'll kill you.
别傻了 我对天发誓 我会杀了你
You can threaten all you like,but get this,
随你怎么威胁我 但你要明白
I'm going to marry Elsa and nothing is going to stop me.
我就是要和埃尔莎结婚 谁也阻止不了
I'll kill you rather than let you go. Morning.
我杀了你也不会让你走 早上好
For God's sake!
天啊!
Lovely day! I want to get on.
天气不错! 我要继续
I'll go change. Don't be long.
我去换衣服 别太久
Which I did. Then,I went to join him and I poured him a beer.
我没花很久 然后我去找他 给他倒了杯啤酒
She's making a terrible song and dance.
她很生气
Told you she would.
我告诉过你的
To my Mona Lisa. My darling Amyas.
敬我的蒙娜丽莎 我亲爱的艾米亚斯
God,it's warm! I can get you a cold one.
天啊 是热的! 我去拿冰的
On that seat. Sit down,now!
坐下! 坐下!
He painted as if his life depended on it.
他好像是用他的生命为我画画
Dear Amyas...
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表